Sheikh Mohammed's Children part 8: 20 January 2013 - December 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ oh I just forgot two questions,

1. I just read pages 2-3 of this thread again but I still can't the answer of this: where does Sh. Maryam (S. Hind's daughter) study? Which uni I mean?

Also, whats the relationships between S. Hind's children with P. Haya's two young kids? Thanks!

If I don´t confuse the Maryams again,I think that she completed her schooling & doesn´t study at the moment.
We don´t know about the relationship that is between the children or how they accept the mothers of their half-siblings...we can only analyse the pictures & videos from public events.

Maryam the 2nd (shiekha hinds daughter ) does not go to uni at this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone else but me noticed that Sheikh Hamdan seems to have lost weight?

Last edited:
Imanmajed said:
Does anyone else but me noticed that Sheikh Hamdan seems to have lost weight?

yeah i thought so too. but i think cuz he's been doing all these athletic activities. check his instagram he's always active. he's even doing skydiving

yeah i thought so too. but i think cuz he's been doing all these athletic activities. check his instagram he's always active. he's even doing skydiving

He is sportive, but currently he is very thin. More than before...... :hmm: It must mean nothing, but it is noticed.....

Last edited:
imanmajid,you must send one of your sisters to him with a "doggy bag" of highly nutritional food,if he continues to lose weight,I am sure they will be able to help him ;-)
Furthermore,Hamdan´s uncle Saeed seems to be able to cook too,at least in one picture I have seen him stirring a big cooking pot. (More pasta and carbohydrates + proteins would be needed!)
@Biri:I don´t think he has anorexia,only he does lots of sports and probably he does not eat very regularly,when I am in stress I also forget to eat sometimes,it is nothing to be worried about unless Sheikh Hamdan loses more weight.

Hey guys can anyone tell me how sheikha maryam broke her arm thanks in advance

Hey guys can anyone tell me how sheikha maryam broke her arm thanks in advance

Who of the two Sheikha Maryams do you mean?

Sheikha Maryam (daughter of Sheikha Hind) had broken her back in a riding accident at the beginning of the year. From a broken arm I don't know. If there is, then that is new.

Last edited:
Sorry I meant the 2nd Sheikha Maryam (daughter of Sheikha Hind) I saw last night on facebook and it was wriiten in arabic and I am pathetically poor in arabic, I'll send the link

Sorry I meant the 2nd Sheikha Maryam (daughter of Sheikha Hind) I saw last night on facebook and it was wriiten in arabic and I am pathetically poor in arabic, I'll send the link

It will be nice to have a link. Often on facebook older pictures were posted.

Last edited:
imanmajid,you must send one of your sisters to him with a "doggy bag" of highly nutritional food,if he continues to lose weight,I am sure they will be able to help him ;-)

I am sure he gets his weight under control alone! I was just scared because he was so thin lately.

Last edited:
sorry i cant send the link either technology is drop-kicking me ryt now, but if you go on facefook and search for Sheikha Maryam Al maktoum lovers, you'll find the pics there and the pics look pretty recent to me but then again *shrugs*

sorry i cant send the link either technology is drop-kicking me ryt now, but if you go on facefook and search for Sheikha Maryam Al maktoum lovers, you'll find the pics there and the pics look pretty recent to me but then again *shrugs*

It seems the facebook account isn´t official. What happened, is not written. Only that the evil eye of envy has made it. She not tweeted that her arm is broken....also her instagram doesn´t show a "broken-arm-picture". So maybe it is an older picture, posted from someone on the facebook fan site...

BTW: nice to see this: Sheikha Maryam and Sheikh Mansour

Last edited:
Or maybe he has anorexia...:ohmy:

Anorexia would make him loose muscle mass as well as wieght
He is on a high protein /low fat diet, he works out a lot wich means he burns more calories that he takes in , I don't think he looks under wieght or anorexic.
Also anorexic people don't eat pizza and you can see photos on Instagram of him enjoying yummy pizzas :flowers:

Yeah its not but that's where I found out that she had broken her back so I kinda thought that this might be true too

Sheikh Hamdan certainly looks a lot skinnier lately. I can tell it by his face and hollowed cheeks. Even his t-shirts show that the guy lost weight. :cool:

Anorexia would make him loose muscle mass as well as wieght
He is on a high protein /low fat diet, he works out a lot wich means he burns more calories that he takes in , I don't think he looks under wieght or anorexic.
Also anorexic people don't eat pizza and you can see photos on Instagram of him enjoying yummy pizzas :flowers:

I totally agree. He also appears to have gained a lot of muscle definition in his arms and chest which would be impossible if he was anorexic or ill. This is a very recent photo and he looks quite healthy to me! :flowers: .@fazzafans | @Faz3 #Fazza | Webstagram - the best Instagram viewer

Of course, if anyone becomes too concerned, they can send him my way. My grandmother taught me some recipes that are sure to fatten him right up. ;)

I would also share some "fattening recipes" if needed,but he can also fly Austrian Airlines Business class,they have a lot of food cooked for you-if you take it all, you will roll out of the airplane! On my way back from Bangkok I got a breakfast that was so much I could not eat it all (omelette with mushrooms,bread,fresh croissants,cereals with joghurt,smoothies,bacon,cheese,fruit salad etc.) For Hamdan I would also suggest an additional hot chocolate with cream on top of it,this should get some weight on his body *lol*

I do not understand why he is on a high protein /low fat diet..?!?He does not look fat or chubby and AFAIK he has no coronary problems/issue with colesterol...also,if he wants to participate in equine sports he must have a certain weight or he must use a heavier saddle/additional weight...really,I do not think it is good to do such a diet unless you have a medical reason or work as a model.

On a different note:If anyone is interested in CP Hamdan´s taste in art:

“Great Expectation”, images of the moon by Igra Tanveer, which sold at Grey Noise to none other than the Crown Prince of Dubai, Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum, for $5,000 each (he bought all three editions).

source:Georgina Adam/FT Weekend edition from March 23/2013

High quality global journalism requires investment. Please share this article with others using the link below, do not cut & paste the article. See our Ts&Cs and Copyright Policy for more detail. Email ftsales.support@ft.com to buy additional rights. The Art Market: players on the Gulf course - FT.com

More images of the art show with Sheikh Hamdan:
http://arabia.style.com/2013/03/art-dubai-a-scrapbook/
It also shows some art works and images with Sh.Mohammed,the artist Manal Al Dowayan who is mentioned in the text of FT (the print version also shows one of her images!) plus a Sheikh Majid sighting (white k.!)
Some photos also show the young participants of the "Sheikha Manal Little Artists Program" :)
"Shahzia Sikander,Work in progress, Pilar Corrias London" is interesting to me: It shows a lot of birds (falcons?doves?) and some fine writing plus a lot of arrows in many directions from the left side...

Victoria Miro Gallery shows some flower power thing reminding me of the sixties and the artist Niki de Saint Phalle.

Last edited:
I do not understand why he is on a high protein /low fat diet..?!?He does not look fat or chubby and AFAIK he has no coronary problems/issue with colesterol...also,if he wants to participate in equine sports he must have a certain weight or he must use a heavier saddle/additional weight...really,I do not think it is good to do such a diet unless you have a medical reason or work as a model.

Muscle wiegh more than fat, meaning even if he looks thin he could wiegh as much with muscle as when he looked fat without the muscles.
Most active people go on low fat high protein diets, this does not mean he doesn't eat or that he eats less.it simply means that he eats smart.

Well,for our brain to function properly we need carbohydrates too.
And BTW,I enjoy to eat "stupid" and have no health or weight problems,in fact I haven´t been really ill for the past 3 years,so my diet can´t be that "stupid" after all...

Hamdan is very active so he would naturally take a vested interest in his health. Things like the Paleo Diet or the Weston Price diet are very popular now for health reasons. Most athletes I know are on diets like that. You will lose weight on them but the main focus is on overall health, not being skinny. High protein & low-carb diets do include carbohydrates. It's just that the focus is on eating the right kind of carbs (veggies, whole grains, etc.) versus processed foods and refined sugars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom