The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates > Ruling Family of Dubai

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #221  
Old 05-31-2013, 09:17 AM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,413
Thanks for sharing this wonderful pics. All are lovely. Which of the pictures is your favorite?
__________________

__________________
ماجد (engl. translation: Majid)


  #222  
Old 05-31-2013, 10:44 AM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Moscow, Russia
Posts: 32
my pleasure:) i like the majid's photo when he a was a baby:)
__________________

__________________
  #223  
Old 05-31-2013, 10:53 AM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun12 View Post
my pleasure:) i like the majid's photo when he a was a baby:)
Babies are always sweet....but now you donīt like his pictures as an adult? I'm joking only! What are the reasons you still like him?
__________________
ماجد (engl. translation: Majid)


  #224  
Old 05-31-2013, 11:06 AM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Moscow, Russia
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imanmajed View Post
Babies are always sweet....but now you donīt like his pictures as an adult? I'm joking only! What are the reasons you still like him?
Are you sheikh Majid? )
__________________
  #225  
Old 05-31-2013, 01:59 PM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun12 View Post
Are you sheikh Majid? )
No, I only share the same name like him. That's all. I'm sorry to disappoint you.

Your account at TRF indicates, you live in Russia. Therefore, I assume that probably you have never met Sheikh Majid in person. Therefore, it is even more interesting to learn where your fondness comes for him. So my question was actually more a commonly question. Please forgive me if it was too naughty and have exceeded the personal limits of your privacy. I did not mean to offend. Of course, you don't must answer my question if it is too private for you.
__________________
ماجد (engl. translation: Majid)


  #226  
Old 05-31-2013, 05:54 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Moscow, Russia
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imanmajed View Post
No, I only share the same name like him. That's all. I'm sorry to disappoint you.

Your account at TRF indicates, you live in Russia. Therefore, I assume that probably you have never met Sheikh Majid in person. Therefore, it is even more interesting to learn where your fondness comes for him. So my question was actually more a commonly question. Please forgive me if it was too naughty and have exceeded the personal limits of your privacy. I did not mean to offend. Of course, you don't must answer my question if it is too private for you.
hahaha not at all, u didnt offend me:) it was my silly humour:) sorry.
I found him very handsome, n started to watch videos of him then found his website and twitter.
I speak in russian fluently, but m not russian and dont live thre.
for now i live n study in malaysia:)
__________________
  #227  
Old 05-31-2013, 06:11 PM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun12 View Post
hahaha not at all, u didnt offend me:) it was my silly humour:) sorry.
I found him very handsome, n started to watch videos of him then found his website and twitter.
I speak in russian fluently, but m not russian and dont live thre.
for now i live n study in malaysia:)
Interestingly! Thank you for giving personal insight.
__________________
ماجد (engl. translation: Majid)


  #228  
Old 07-17-2013, 10:57 AM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,413
Al Jalila Foundation has donated Dh300,000 to Tawam Hospital to cover the treatment costs for patients with cancer and genetic disorders:
Al Jalila Foundation donates Dh300,000 to Tawam Hospital | GulfNews.com
__________________
ماجد (engl. translation: Majid)


  #229  
Old 07-26-2013, 01:05 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun12 View Post

hahaha not at all, u didnt offend me:) it was my silly humour:) sorry.
I found him very handsome, n started to watch videos of him then found his website and twitter.
I speak in russian fluently, but m not russian and dont live thre.
for now i live n study in malaysia:)
Hello everyone. Anyone knows if Zoe Grigorakos is now divorced? If so is she a Muslim stil or never has been?
Good info here but not sure how true the details are, may be someone can confirm. Zoe is so nice and caring for Christiana, Mahra it seems.
__________________
  #230  
Old 07-26-2013, 01:50 PM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingwithoutacastle View Post
Good info here but not sure how true the details are, may be someone can confirm. Zoe is so nice and caring for Christiana, Mahra it seems.




The most of the informations about the ruling family of Dubai (with the exception of personal opinions and statements) are based on true and official informations. TRF isn't a board of speculations. The moderators of the different threads have a look at the discussions to prevent a completely wrong course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingwithoutacastle View Post
...Anyone knows if Zoe Grigorakos is now divorced? If so is she a Muslim stil or never has been?
We do not know if she is divorced or not. There is no official statement. My personal opinion to your last question: I think, she is still Christian. But also no official information is available to this point.
__________________
ماجد (engl. translation: Majid)


  #231  
Old 07-27-2013, 06:33 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imanmajed View Post



The most of the informations about the ruling family of Dubai (with the exception of personal opinions and statements) are based on true and official informations. TRF isn't a board of speculations. The moderators of the different threads have a look at the discussions to prevent a completely wrong course.

We do not know if she is divorced or not. There is no official statement. My personal opinion to your last question: I think, she is still Christian. But also no official information is available to this point.
Thanks Eman. Do you know if Mahra/Christiana speaks Arabic and lives in Dubai or she commutes between Greece and Dubai? I find it odd to see daughters of Gulf rulers dressed in a Western fashion with hair uncovered. May be the society is changing despite conservatives raising concerns. There is no Utube clips of Mahra, just compilations of still pix. Shame, we would like to hear her speak in any language! Good day to all!
__________________
  #232  
Old 07-27-2013, 07:01 PM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingwithoutacastle View Post
Do you know if Mahra/Christiana speaks Arabic and lives in Dubai or she commutes between Greece and Dubai?
Based on previous rumors Sheikha Mahra speaks only a little bit arabic. But maybe this has changed over the time and her knowledge in Arabic has increased considerably. She was born in Greece and since her 16th birthday she lives in Dubai. I remember, someone said here a couple of weeks before she is back in Greece. I donīt know if this is true or not. It lacks an official statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingwithoutacastle View Post
I find it odd to see daughters of Gulf rulers dressed in a Western fashion with hair uncovered. May be the society is changing despite conservatives raising concerns.
Why you find it odd to see some of the daughters of the Gulf rulers dressed in Western clothes? All societies are changing constantly. There is no stillstand. In the Emirates there is no compulsion for women to cover hair and wear national dresses in public. This is the personal choice of the individual.
__________________
ماجد (engl. translation: Majid)


  #233  
Old 07-27-2013, 09:47 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 57
Whatever happened to Princess Diala? Is she living in Turkey?
__________________
  #234  
Old 07-28-2013, 02:35 AM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingwithoutacastle View Post
Whatever happened to Princess Diala? Is she living in Turkey?
There are unverified stories that Sheikh Mohammed has two daughters with a woman from Turkey. According to these rumors the names of the daughters are Dilara and Ela. It's not officially known whether this story is true. About them are no concrete, reliable informations available. In the absence of evidence we should not trust these statements at the moment.

BTW: The daughters of the ruling families in UAE called Sheikha, the sons will be called Sheikh. Therefore the title Prince or Princess are incorrect in this case. However, there is the title of CP.
__________________
ماجد (engl. translation: Majid)


  #235  
Old 07-28-2013, 09:22 AM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imanmajed View Post

There are unverified stories that Sheikh Mohammed has two daughters with a woman from Turkey. According to these rumors the names of the daughters are Dilara and Ela. It's not officially known whether this story is true. About them are no concrete, reliable informations available. In the absence of evidence we should not trust these statements at the moment.

BTW: The daughters of the ruling families in UAE called Sheikha, the sons will be called Sheikh. Therefore the title Prince or Princess are incorrect in this case. However, there is the title of CP.
I wonder if the Shaikhas married outside the Shaikh's circle their off springs would be entitled to the title of Shaikh or Shaikha?
__________________
  #236  
Old 07-28-2013, 02:02 PM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingwithoutacastle View Post
I wonder if the Shaikhas married outside the Shaikh's circle their off springs would be entitled to the title of Shaikh or Shaikha?
This is a case which occurs very seldom or never. But if a Sheikha married outside of the Sheikhs circles (outside from the ruling families), their offsprings would not carry the title Sheikh or Sheikha.
__________________
ماجد (engl. translation: Majid)


  #237  
Old 07-28-2013, 10:53 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 57
Which of the sons and daughters of Shaikh Mohammed did well at University or Community College? Did their wealth distract their studies?
__________________
  #238  
Old 07-29-2013, 02:16 AM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingwithoutacastle View Post
Which of the sons and daughters of Shaikh Mohammed did well at University or Community College?
We have already discussed this topic here earlier. Therefore I beg you to read the posts on pages 2 to 4 here in this thread for finding an answer to your question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingwithoutacastle View Post
Did their wealth distract their studies?
Hard to say, but I hope not ....
__________________
ماجد (engl. translation: Majid)


  #239  
Old 07-29-2013, 10:53 AM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 57
The royal families in Europe get a much closer and harsher scrutiny than those in the Gulf. Because of their high profile and state funding, there is pressure from medias to chase them and dig everything about them. I think in the Gulf the royal families are spared much of this and enjoy more privacy, hence the curiosity shown in this forum by those living outside the region. There is a notion that everything is driven by wealth in the Gulf and respect is proportional to the size of bank accounts? True? We would like to know more about the traditional generosity of Arab cultures and the role of Royal man and women in this.
__________________
  #240  
Old 07-29-2013, 02:16 PM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingwithoutacastle View Post
There is a notion that everything is driven by wealth in the Gulf and respect is proportional to the size of bank accounts? True?
Apparently this seems to be a common Western view. Respect isnīt acquired by wealth; a person obtained respect through his/her excellent behavior, brighter foresight, eloquence, generosity and performance for the society.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingwithoutacastle View Post
We would like to know more about the traditional generosity of Arab cultures and......
If you want to know more about the traditions, culture and lifestyle in UAE, I highly recommend you this thread in the members corner on TRF: the-uae-and-gulf-states-social-and-cultural-traditions-32797.html

Your questions discussed regulary there and you have the chance to expand your knowledge about the region.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingwithoutacastle View Post
....and the role of Royal man and women in this.
The role of the young men and women of the ruling families is to be a representative diplomat on behalf of the ruling Sheikhs and give support by providing good living conditions for all residents of the country and beyond the borders. They have to learn how to give, to communicate, to share, to lead and to contribute to a good cause. They have to equip themselves with effective, excellent leadership skills and learn to deal with all the diverse segments of society in the best manner. And for some young men it also means to be a great, ruling Sheikh in the future who is guided by the same wisdom like his predecessors and ancestors while secure the country's progress and success.

Beyond the above-mentioned tasks the young Sheikhas will also play an important role as wives: They perpetuate the strong family history by giving birth and education to a new generation and carry the responsibility to support their husbands and families in their work for the advancement of society.
__________________

__________________
ماجد (engl. translation: Majid)


Closed Thread

Tags
sheikh mohammed's children, sheikh mohammed's daughters, sheikh mohammed's sons


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sheikh Mohammed's Children part 8: December 2014 - dazzling Ruling Family of Dubai 1 12-14-2014 10:38 PM
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashed & Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Visit to Canada: 2014 Imanmajed Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates 1 07-13-2014 03:54 PM
Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed & Sheikha Manal bint Mohammed: Part 1 - January 2014 - penwa Ruling Family of Abu Dhabi 5 01-27-2014 04:12 PM
Sheikh Mohammed's Children 7: June 2011 - January 2013 dazzling Current Events Archive 598 01-18-2013 05:29 AM
Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 2: January 2010 - June 2011 Warren Current Events Archive 868 06-24-2011 02:27 AM




Popular Tags
belgium brussels carl philip charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events engagement fashion genealogy germany grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta sofia jewellery jordan king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander letizia luxembourg nobility official visit olympics ottoman pieter van vollenhoven poland president hollande president komorowski prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince floris prince pieter-christiaan princess aimee princess alexia (2005 -) princess anita princess beatrix princess charlene princess claire princess laurentien princess madeleine princess margriet princess marilene princess mary princess mary fashion queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit sweden the hague wedding winter olympics 2014



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:32 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]