Sheikh Mohammed's Children part 8: 20 January 2013 - December 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard sheikh hamdan has a son with a flight attendant that works in Emirates Airlines. Is that true?

I have heard sheikh hamdan has a son with a flight attendant that works in Emirates Airlines. Is that true?

Haha,I think we should create a new thread for Sheikh Hamdan and all the stories and rumours that are told about him :p
It would be the perfect place to exchange all information regarding his engagement(s), wedding(s), girl friend(s), affairs, babies and other important stuff like what brand of shaving cream he likes to use or how does he drink his coffee?
Similar threads could be created for other members of the Al Maktoum family who inspire so many people´s imagination....

Is that right? OMG! What nationality is she? May be someone with deep knowledge on Dubai ruling family can confirm or deny this hilarious allegation. OMG!

Is that right? OMG! What nationality is she? May be someone with deep knowledge on Dubai ruling family can confirm or deny this hilarious allegation. OMG!

Her father is syrian and her mother european. She published baby photos in facebook.

Her father is syrian and her mother european. She published baby photos in facebook.

She is not married to Sheikh Hamdan (take my words on it). Fazza3 is single! I know who you are talking about :whistling: and that baby boy is adopted by her as she has never been pregnant. She lives in the UAE, and it is very common for some single ladies to adopt a child before they have their own, for example Hamdan's sister Sheikha Latifa had adopted kids before she even got married.
As for this flight attendant girl,she is a copycat!!! She wants to do the same as some girls from the UAE. She is a complete loser!!!:lol::lol::lol:
(MAY GOD PROTECT SHEIKH HAMDAN FROM THESE KIND OF WOMEN)

Last edited:

Sheikh Hamdan is not married yet, has no girlfriend and no biological children. This statement is true as long as there is no official confirmation of the contrary.

Last edited:
Sheikh Hamdan is not married yet, has no girlfriend and no biological children. This statement is true as long as there is no official confirmation of the contrary.

Thank you!!

Another question :) :

Does anyone know if Sheikh Maktoum has an official account on social networks?

In fact every single Arab on Earth is directly or indirectly , rooted in the Arabian Peninsula.

So it is fair to say that the current Saudi Arabia is our original homeland :p

No.Many actually are just arabized.

i have heard that sheikh hind has adopted children and a rumor that a girl named Nadine al mazoori (spelling) is one of them, has anyone heard of hind adopting?

i have heard that sheikh hind has adopted children and a rumor that a girl named Nadine al mazoori (spelling) is one of them, has anyone heard of hind adopting?

YESSSS I HAVE!!! I also heard that Sheikha Hind has adopted kids as well. However, I never heard that Nadine was one of them. I also would not be surprised if that was true since her friendship with the Al Maktoum girls especially Latifa, Shaikha and Maryam is extremely tight. They are really really close just like sisters. :flowers:

The history of the origin of Arabian people distinguishes between three types of Arabs:: ancient Arabs, pure Arabs and arabized Arabs.

More informations you will find on TRF at the members corner in a short summary (post #1600): http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f187/the-uae-and-gulf-states-social-and-cultural-traditions-32797-80.html

More detailed informations can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribes_of_Arabia and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_people or http://arabic.tripod.com/HisArabs1.htm

Last edited:

However, I never heard that Nadine was one of them. I also would not be surprised if that was true since her friendship with the Al Maktoum girls especially Latifa, Shaikha and Maryam is extremely tight. They are really really close just like sisters. :flowers:

She is just a close friend of the al-Maktoum girls. She isn´t adopted by Sheikha Hind. But in general it is true that Sheikha Hind has adopted orphans and for their upbringing, livelihood, school education and care she vouches financially. Please note that this form of adoption is not the same as the western type of adoption of a child. The adopted children are not counted as actual family members of the al Maktoums.

Last edited:

Nadine is not adopted by the family, she and her sisters are childhood friends to the almaktoum girls and were raised together.
Shiekha Hind indeed adopted many girls but adoption in this part of the world is very different from western type adoption.

Hello everyone!!!

As for this flight attendant girl,she is a copycat!!! She wants to do the same as some girls from the UAE. She is a complete loser!!!:lol::lol::lol:
(MAY GOD PROTECT SHEIKH HAMDAN FROM THESE KIND OF WOMEN)

I would agree with you if only she is in fact trying to copy UAE women. (NO OFFENSE) I think everyone should embrace their culture and not pretend to be something they are not just to impress.

But you seem to have strong sentiments against this girl may I ask why? Do you actually know her? Is she really saying that the child is Hamdan's? Im curious!

Does anyone know if Sheikh Maktoum has an official account on social networks?

For all I know, he hasn´t an official, public account on social networks at the moment.

Last edited:
She is just a close friend of the al-Maktoum girls. She isn´t adopted by Sheikha Hind. But in general it is true that Sheikha Hind has adopted orphans and for their upbringing, livelihood, school education and care she vouches financially. Please note that this form of adoption is not the same as the western type of adoption of a child. The adopted children are not counted as actual family members of the al Maktoums.

Usually we make a distinction between adopted children (same legal status like the biological children of a couple,they are treated exactly the same like biological children) or foster-children who are cared for by someone who is not their biological mother/father. They can be treated like their "own" children, but they do not have the same legal status (e.g. they can´t inherit from the foster parents or carry the family name of their caregiver.) The foster parent takes care of the children´s well-being,schooling & day-to-day care.
I guess in the cases mentioned above we are talking about foster children and not adopted children, but maybe the situation&rules are different in the GCC.

Last edited:
Usually we make a distinction between adopted children (same legal status like the biological children of a couple,they are treated exactly the same like biological children) or foster-children who are cared for by someone who is not their biological mother/father. They can be treated like their "own" children, but they do not have the same legal status (e.g. they can´t inherit from the foster parents or carry the family name of their caregiver.) The foster parent takes care of the children´s well-being,schooling & day-to-day care. I guess in the cases mentioned above we are talking about foster children and not adopted children, but maybe the situation&rules are different in the GCC.

The definition may differ, foster homes are usually temporary even for a few years like when parents are in prison or have financial problems meeting obligations for kids. Adoption is the nearest to real own children and is not limited in time. Some kids are even fostered by grand parents or aunties for a while. Both forms of care constitute a humane form of giving love and shelter to vulnerable kids who would otherwise be in children homes like orphan homes. In some cultures raising kids as adoption or fostering them for a while is highly regarded. Unfortunately we hear in the news sometimes on abuses for these souls and it is heartbreaking as kids are defenseless.

I guess in the cases mentioned above we are talking about foster children and not adopted children, but maybe the situation&rules are different in the GCC.

The situation is different in GCC. Adopted children have not the same legal status like biological children of a couple in UAE.

i heard a rumor (most likely not even true) but that sheikh Nasser is going to take a second wife, im not here to dispute the rumor just what is the mind set of the younger generation when It comes to polygamy.

i heard a rumor (most likely not even true) but that sheikh Nasser is going to take a second wife,

It is just a rumor and not true.

im not here to dispute the rumor just what is the mind set of the younger generation when It comes to polygamy.

Polygamy is permitted in our culture, but that does not mean that you have to use. With our sheikhs it may be differ for the sake of obligation. But the younger generation But the younger generation favoured monogamy.

Last edited:
H.H. Sheikha Manal bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, President of Dubai Women Establishment, Wife of H.H. Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Presidential Affairs, launched on Saturday the 42nd National Day celebrations of Dubai Women Establishment, Dubai Ladies Club and the Cultural Office.

She concluded her speech by calling on all Emirati women to redouble their efforts in making an impact in the communities and contributing to the success of UAE. She reinforced her belief that a country can only make advancements through the active participation of both women and men.

WAM | Emirates News Agency

Last edited:
15,000 people benefited from Diabetes Awareness Campaign in 2013 - The campaign which is under the patronage of H.H. Shaikh Majid bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum celebrated the successful completion of the diabetes screening campaign at the Rashid Library Medical Auditoriumon on Thursday this week.

has anyone heard of any sheikh mohammed daughters are getting married soon?

my wording was wrong but my idea was to say that Arab ancestors , From Morocco to Oman are aboriginal of the arabian peninsula.
the foundation of the kingdom of Saudi arabia dates back to 1932 so of course Arabs predate the existence of the Kingdom.

But I agree with you to say that many arabs are arabized .

Which explains,sometimes , the lack of physical similarities between arabs , yet said to belong to arabian countries :)

has anyone heard of any sheikh mohammed daughters are getting married soon?

When one of Shaikh Mohammed´s daughters get married, you'll find that information here in the thread quickly. :flowers: But at the moment there are no official wedding news.....neither by the daughters nor by the sons of Shaikh Mohammed.

H.H. Shaikh Majid bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Chairman of Dubai Culture and Arts Authority, yesterday inaugurated the sixth edition of the Big Entertainment Show (BES) at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.

H.H. Shaikh Majid then toured around the exhibition area where he was introduced to over 120 local and international companies participating from 55 countries.

i will try to find the pics again, but i saw the pics of CP fazza with scubs on and a mask, the pic said it was from his sis giving birth to her first child, are brothers in the room when women family give birth he had the hat mask in scubs on ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom