Sheikh Mohammed's Children part 8: 20 January 2013 - December 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@sun12: Thanks for the the dozen of pictures. Unfortunately the pictures are only visible for someone who have access to instagram. I can´t open it. :flowers: If you want that all can see it, first open the image during use your instagram access and then copy the entire row in the browser to TRF.

Guys what is telling sheikh Majid in 0:12 and smiles?:)

Sorry, but incomprehensible in the video. The sound is very bad and the background noise is high. :flowers:

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing this wonderful pics. All are lovely. :flowers: Which of the pictures is your favorite?

my pleasure:) i like the majid's photo when he a was a baby:)

my pleasure:) i like the majid's photo when he a was a baby:)

Babies are always sweet....but now you don´t like his pictures as an adult? ;) I'm joking only! What are the reasons you still like him?

Last edited:
Are you sheikh Majid? )

No, I only share the same name like him. That's all. I'm sorry to disappoint you. :flowers:

Your account at TRF indicates, you live in Russia. Therefore, I assume that probably you have never met Sheikh Majid in person. Therefore, it is even more interesting to learn where your fondness comes for him. So my question was actually more a commonly question. Please forgive me if it was too naughty and have exceeded the personal limits of your privacy. I did not mean to offend. Of course, you don't must answer my question if it is too private for you. :flowers::flowers::flowers:

Last edited:
No, I only share the same name like him. That's all. I'm sorry to disappoint you. :flowers:

Your account at TRF indicates, you live in Russia. Therefore, I assume that probably you have never met Sheikh Majid in person. Therefore, it is even more interesting to learn where your fondness comes for him. So my question was actually more a commonly question. Please forgive me if it was too naughty and have exceeded the personal limits of your privacy. I did not mean to offend. Of course, you don't must answer my question if it is too private for you. :flowers::flowers::flowers:

hahaha not at all, u didnt offend me:) it was my silly humour:) sorry.
I found him very handsome, n started to watch videos of him then found his website and twitter.
I speak in russian fluently, but m not russian and dont live thre.
for now i live n study in malaysia:)

I found him very handsome, n started to watch videos of him then found his website and twitter.

:flowers: Interestingly! Thank you for giving personal insight.

Hello everyone. Anyone knows if Zoe Grigorakos is now divorced? If so is she a Muslim stil or never has been?
Good info here but not sure how true the details are, may be someone can confirm. Zoe is so nice and caring for Christiana, Mahra it seems.

Good info here but not sure how true the details are, may be someone can confirm. Zoe is so nice and caring for Christiana, Mahra it seems.

:welcome:

The most of the informations about the ruling family of Dubai (with the exception of personal opinions and statements) are based on true and official informations. TRF isn't a board of speculations. The moderators of the different threads have a look at the discussions to prevent a completely wrong course.

...Anyone knows if Zoe Grigorakos is now divorced? If so is she a Muslim stil or never has been?

We do not know if she is divorced or not. There is no official statement. My personal opinion to your last question: I think, she is still Christian. But also no official information is available to this point.

Last edited:
:welcome:

The most of the informations about the ruling family of Dubai (with the exception of personal opinions and statements) are based on true and official informations. TRF isn't a board of speculations. The moderators of the different threads have a look at the discussions to prevent a completely wrong course.

We do not know if she is divorced or not. There is no official statement. My personal opinion to your last question: I think, she is still Christian. But also no official information is available to this point.

Thanks Eman. Do you know if Mahra/Christiana speaks Arabic and lives in Dubai or she commutes between Greece and Dubai? I find it odd to see daughters of Gulf rulers dressed in a Western fashion with hair uncovered. May be the society is changing despite conservatives raising concerns. There is no Utube clips of Mahra, just compilations of still pix. Shame, we would like to hear her speak in any language! Good day to all!

Do you know if Mahra/Christiana speaks Arabic and lives in Dubai or she commutes between Greece and Dubai?

Based on previous rumors Sheikha Mahra speaks only a little bit arabic. But maybe this has changed over the time and her knowledge in Arabic has increased considerably. She was born in Greece and since her 16th birthday she lives in Dubai. I remember, someone said here a couple of weeks before she is back in Greece. I don´t know if this is true or not. It lacks an official statement.

I find it odd to see daughters of Gulf rulers dressed in a Western fashion with hair uncovered. May be the society is changing despite conservatives raising concerns.

Why you find it odd to see some of the daughters of the Gulf rulers dressed in Western clothes? All societies are changing constantly. There is no stillstand. In the Emirates there is no compulsion for women to cover hair and wear national dresses in public. This is the personal choice of the individual.

Last edited:
Whatever happened to Princess Diala? Is she living in Turkey?

There are unverified stories that Sheikh Mohammed has two daughters with a woman from Turkey. According to these rumors the names of the daughters are Dilara and Ela. It's not officially known whether this story is true. About them are no concrete, reliable informations available. In the absence of evidence we should not trust these statements at the moment.

BTW: The daughters of the ruling families in UAE called Sheikha, the sons will be called Sheikh. Therefore the title Prince or Princess are incorrect in this case. However, there is the title of CP.

Last edited:
There are unverified stories that Sheikh Mohammed has two daughters with a woman from Turkey. According to these rumors the names of the daughters are Dilara and Ela. It's not officially known whether this story is true. About them are no concrete, reliable informations available. In the absence of evidence we should not trust these statements at the moment.

BTW: The daughters of the ruling families in UAE called Sheikha, the sons will be called Sheikh. Therefore the title Prince or Princess are incorrect in this case. However, there is the title of CP.

I wonder if the Shaikhas married outside the Shaikh's circle their off springs would be entitled to the title of Shaikh or Shaikha?

I wonder if the Shaikhas married outside the Shaikh's circle their off springs would be entitled to the title of Shaikh or Shaikha?

This is a case which occurs very seldom or never. But if a Sheikha married outside of the Sheikhs circles (outside from the ruling families), their offsprings would not carry the title Sheikh or Sheikha.

Last edited:
Which of the sons and daughters of Shaikh Mohammed did well at University or Community College? Did their wealth distract their studies?

Which of the sons and daughters of Shaikh Mohammed did well at University or Community College?

We have already discussed this topic here earlier. Therefore I beg you to read the posts on pages 2 to 4 here in this thread for finding an answer to your question.

Did their wealth distract their studies?

Hard to say, but I hope not ....

Last edited:
The royal families in Europe get a much closer and harsher scrutiny than those in the Gulf. Because of their high profile and state funding, there is pressure from medias to chase them and dig everything about them. I think in the Gulf the royal families are spared much of this and enjoy more privacy, hence the curiosity shown in this forum by those living outside the region. There is a notion that everything is driven by wealth in the Gulf and respect is proportional to the size of bank accounts? True? We would like to know more about the traditional generosity of Arab cultures and the role of Royal man and women in this.

There is a notion that everything is driven by wealth in the Gulf and respect is proportional to the size of bank accounts? True?

Apparently this seems to be a common Western view. Respect isn´t acquired by wealth; a person obtained respect through his/her excellent behavior, brighter foresight, eloquence, generosity and performance for the society.

We would like to know more about the traditional generosity of Arab cultures and......

If you want to know more about the traditions, culture and lifestyle in UAE, I highly recommend you this thread in the members corner on TRF: the-uae-and-gulf-states-social-and-cultural-traditions-32797.html

Your questions discussed regulary there and you have the chance to expand your knowledge about the region.

....and the role of Royal man and women in this.

The role of the young men and women of the ruling families is to be a representative diplomat on behalf of the ruling Sheikhs and give support by providing good living conditions for all residents of the country and beyond the borders. They have to learn how to give, to communicate, to share, to lead and to contribute to a good cause. They have to equip themselves with effective, excellent leadership skills and learn to deal with all the diverse segments of society in the best manner. And for some young men it also means to be a great, ruling Sheikh in the future who is guided by the same wisdom like his predecessors and ancestors while secure the country's progress and success.

Beyond the above-mentioned tasks the young Sheikhas will also play an important role as wives: They perpetuate the strong family history by giving birth and education to a new generation and carry the responsibility to support their husbands and families in their work for the advancement of society.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom