The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-01-2013, 05:20 PM
Serene Highness

The local government of Stresa (Italy) has named the waterfront of the city after Shaikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum. A placard explaining the poetic name of Shaikh Hamdan, "Fazza" in Arabic, English and Italian was placed by the local authorities of Stresa in the heart of the waterfront of Lake Maggiore.

In the Arabic-Emirati dialect, "Fazza" means a chivalrous person who rushes to help others and stand by them in times of crisis.

Italian city names waterfront after Fazza, the poetic name of Dubai CP - Khaleej Times

Old 10-07-2013, 01:08 PM
Commoner

Can anyone tell me why sheikh rashid isn't a crown prince anymore?

Old 10-07-2013, 11:44 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by trish79nl View Post
Can anyone tell me why sheikh rashid isn't a crown prince anymore?
In UAE the eldest son is not crown prince automatically. Therefore, Sheikh Rashid was never CP of Dubai.

Old 10-19-2013, 12:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

new pic of sheikh zayed

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

and aljalila who seems close to Maitha

http://instagram.com/p/ffdaY7lfVe/#
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 10-19-2013, 02:24 PM
Commoner

Did sh. Hind or princess haya have a baby boy this month ? It was on twitter that hamdan has I new baby brother
Old 10-19-2013, 03:04 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay773 View Post
Did sh. Hind or princess haya have a baby boy this month ? It was on twitter that hamdan has I new baby brother
The brother of Sheikha Hind and uncle of CP Sheikh Hamdan, Sheikh Saeed bin Maktoum bin Jumaa al Maktoum, become a father of a second boy this month. His first son´s name is also Hamdan, the name of the second boy is Rashid, who is born October, 13th.

BTW:

Old 10-20-2013, 01:54 AM
Commoner

Does sheikh rashid bin mohammed have any websites about him ?
Old 10-20-2013, 07:50 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Does sheikh rashid bin mohammed have any websites about him ?
Currently, he haven´t own website.

Old 10-21-2013, 01:18 PM
Commoner

What did sh rashid do in the past I read somewhere he was involved in something with horses ? That lead his house to be turn down ?
Old 10-21-2013, 01:37 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
What did sh rashid do in the past I read somewhere he was involved in something with horses ? That lead his house to be turn down ?
In the past Sheikh Rashid had bought horses and forgot paying. This case resulted in court proceedings. The reason for the demolition of Sheikh Rashid`s house isn´t known and might not been in connection therewith.

Old 11-03-2013, 12:12 PM

I have heard sheikh hamdan has a son with a flight attendant that works in Emirates Airlines. Is that true?
Old 11-03-2013, 12:28 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessza View Post
I have heard sheikh hamdan has a son with a flight attendant that works in Emirates Airlines. Is that true?
Haha,I think we should create a new thread for Sheikh Hamdan and all the stories and rumours that are told about him
It would be the perfect place to exchange all information regarding his engagement(s), wedding(s), girl friend(s), affairs, babies and other important stuff like what brand of shaving cream he likes to use or how does he drink his coffee?
Similar threads could be created for other members of the Al Maktoum family who inspire so many people´s imagination....
. Helen Keller
Old 11-04-2013, 10:27 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Is that right? OMG! What nationality is she? May be someone with deep knowledge on Dubai ruling family can confirm or deny this hilarious allegation. OMG!
Old 11-04-2013, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingwithoutacastle View Post
Is that right? OMG! What nationality is she? May be someone with deep knowledge on Dubai ruling family can confirm or deny this hilarious allegation. OMG!
Her father is syrian and her mother european. She published baby photos in facebook.
Old 11-04-2013, 12:53 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Her father is syrian and her mother european. She published baby photos in facebook.
She is not married to Sheikh Hamdan (take my words on it). Fazza3 is single! I know who you are talking about and that baby boy is adopted by her as she has never been pregnant. She lives in the UAE, and it is very common for some single ladies to adopt a child before they have their own, for example Hamdan's sister Sheikha Latifa had adopted kids before she even got married.
As for this flight attendant girl,she is a copycat!!! She wants to do the same as some girls from the UAE. She is a complete loser!!!
(MAY GOD PROTECT SHEIKH HAMDAN FROM THESE KIND OF WOMEN)
Old 11-04-2013, 02:27 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingwithoutacastle View Post
Sheikh Hamdan is not married yet, has no girlfriend and no biological children. This statement is true as long as there is no official confirmation of the contrary.

Old 11-04-2013, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imanmajed View Post
Sheikh Hamdan is not married yet, has no girlfriend and no biological children. This statement is true as long as there is no official confirmation of the contrary.
Thank you!!

Another question :

Does anyone know if Sheikh Maktoum has an official account on social networks?
Old 11-04-2013, 06:40 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by berber princess View Post
[I]
In fact every single Arab on Earth is directly or indirectly , rooted in the Arabian Peninsula.

So it is fair to say that the current Saudi Arabia is our original homeland
No.Many actually are just arabized.
Old 11-04-2013, 07:59 PM
Gentry

i have heard that sheikh hind has adopted children and a rumor that a girl named Nadine al mazoori (spelling) is one of them, has anyone heard of hind adopting?
Old 11-04-2013, 08:18 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapcrackle View Post
i have heard that sheikh hind has adopted children and a rumor that a girl named Nadine al mazoori (spelling) is one of them, has anyone heard of hind adopting?
YESSSS I HAVE!!! I also heard that Sheikha Hind has adopted kids as well. However, I never heard that Nadine was one of them. I also would not be surprised if that was true since her friendship with the Al Maktoum girls especially Latifa, Shaikha and Maryam is extremely tight. They are really really close just like sisters.

Tags
sheikh mohammed's children, sheikh mohammed's daughters, sheikh mohammed's sons