Sheikh Mohammed's Children part 8: 20 January 2013 - December 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many congratulations to Sheikha Latifa bint Mohammed Al Maktoum on the birth of her little baby girl. Hamad and Aisha have a new sister :flowers:;)

Many congratulations to Sheikha Latifa bint Mohammed Al Maktoum on the birth of her little baby girl. Hamad and Aisha have a new sister :flowers:;)

What is your source?
Does the little girl have a name?
When was she born?

Thanks for any information.

What's the exact date of birth?

Anyway, congratulations!

Sheikha Fatima was born on 11/3/2014 in London :baby:

News about Sh Rashid, son of Sh. Mohammed, Ruler of Dubai?

Hi All

I am new to this forum. I just visited Dubai and loved it.

I've read about Sh. Mohammed, the PM of Dubai and how he has transformed his vision to what Dubai is ... indeed well done! I also have read about his second son Sh Hamdan who is the CP of Dubai and his other ID is fazza3 (for poetry).

However I wanted news of what's happening with his eldest son Sh Rashid (born 12th Nov 1981) ... I find his pics online too irresistible but all the news articles from Google are just about 5 yrs old (2008-09). Couldn't find any news of Sh Rashid since then, where is he, what does he do now, is he married, if yes, who's his wife/wives and how many kids. If not married, any girl-friend? What does he do like CP is incharge of many business councils/holdings. Haven't heard anything about Sh Rashid being chairman of any council or organization in Dubai. Why is he keeping low profile? Or has it something to do with the fact that he's done something wrong and he's not given importance/prominence (one of the facts is that his younger brother Sh Hamdan was chosen to be CP and not he, being the eldest son of Sh Mo)

Anyone who has info. of Sh Rashid and can clarify my doubts, I'll be grateful.

Thanks!

Dear alisha,

welcome to TRF! Please have a look here: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...-children-part-8-20-january-2013-a-34459.html

and in the archive of the former years:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...hildren-7-june-2011-january-2013-a-31351.html
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...ildren-6-november-2009-june-2011-a-25991.html
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...ldren-5-april-2008-november-2009-a-16610.html
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...dren-4-september-2007-april-2008-a-13889.html

There you will find answers to some of your questions. For you as a newbie a short summary: He is not married yet, has no children and is a private person mainly. Having a girlfriend is rather uncommon in the UAE. Shaikh Rashid bin Mohammed has a fable for different kinds of sport and own a horse stable. In UAE the eldest son not automatically succeed his father. Its possible for the youngest son to get succession. For more informations please follow the web-links above. In the current thread (Sheikh Mohammed's children part 8) you can also post questions and informations to all children of Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum, including Shaikh Rashid.

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me something about Saeed bin Mohammed? Can not find anything about it.

Can anyone tell me something about Saeed bin Mohammed? Can not find anything about it.

Shaikh Saeed bin Mohammed is a son by Shaikha Hind and 26 years old. Outwardly he looks similar to his brother Shaikh Rashid. He studied at American University of Dubai and in 2010 graduated with a degree in Business Administration. From time to time he opened exhibitions or can be seen on events, but is predominantly a private person.

picture 1

picture 2

Last edited:
What does MMM or MRM or MMM1 Stands for?

What does MMM or MRM or MMM1 Stands for?

abbreviate to their names , for example : MMM : Maryam Mohammed al-Maktoum ,, MMM1 it means Maryam the 1st , if you have idea that sheikh Mohamed has two daughters call Maryam the first & the second

This is my first post, (still having trouble with this site lol.)
I have a few questions

1.are the maktoum girls close to each other, by that I mean are sheikha hinds girls close with their half sisters
2.what kinds of cars to they drive
And is the information on the first page about who their parents are correct?

Last edited:
Today Shaikh Ahmed bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum enrolled for national service in the Armed Forces. He has reported for duty today morning at Al Nahyan Military Camp in Abu Dhabi

WAM

Shaikha Maitha bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum will captain Team UAE in the Ralph Lauren International Ladies Polo Tournament in conjunction with Dubai Cares which will be the second time the ladies-only event will be held in Dubai at Desert Palm in Dubai from November 6 to 8.

Sport - Khaleej Times

Last edited by a moderator:
Shaikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum attended a ceremony to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the establishment of the DIFC on Monday this week.

WAM

The 36th Dubai International Rally, which brings the 2014 FIA Middle East Rally Championship to a climax between 27-29 November, will take place under the patronage of Shaikh Ahmed bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, President of the UAE National Olympic Committee and Chairman of Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Foundation. The announcement was made on Tuesday this week.

WAM

im curious does anyone know anything about sheikh mahra's personality?

I have heard she is not accepted well in Dubai, can anyone shed light on this?
or if this qestions breaks the rules on gossip pm me

im curious does anyone know anything about sheikh mahra's personality?

I have heard she is not accepted well in Dubai, can anyone shed light on this?
or if this qestions breaks the rules on gossip pm me

Because her mother is foreigner & her lifestyle very much like western which is not acceptable or welcomed in such a conservative society like UAE specially she's the Daughter of Dubai Ruler & VVIP

Today (Sunday) Shaikh Hamdan Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum inspected creativity labs sessions of Dubai plan 2021 which came in line with the directives of Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum.

He was accompanied by Shaikh Mansour Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum and Shaikha Latifa Bint Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum.

article

Last edited:
There are lots of photos in her younger days in Pinterest. There is nothing particularly special, she enjoyed her stay in Dubai with lots of horse riding like the rest.

Because her mother is foreigner & her lifestyle very much like western which is not acceptable or welcomed in such a conservative society like UAE specially she's the Daughter of Dubai Ruler & VVIP

'Western' in what way, that is unacceptable?

I think that here the reasons are much more complex and can't be simplified in the way both of you described / have assumed.

Last edited:
SHE??? Are you referring to Sheikha Mahra?

Yes. I put it in the wrong thread. There are photos of Shaikha Mahra in Pinterest when she was younger, including a birthday cake with her dad and mum. But she just vanished from public life. What a pity. But I presume it is a private choice and we have to respect this.

Yes. I put it in the wrong thread. There are photos of Shaikha Mahra in Pinterest when she was younger, including a birthday cake with her dad and mum. But she just vanished from public life. What a pity. But I presume it is a private choice and we have to respect this.

She spent some years in Dubai, but I think she is now in Greece. Curiousely her existence as a Princess of Dubai seems not known in Greece, "press people" seems to ignore her up t o now, good for her. If you check FB & Pinterest, she looks a normal lovely young modern girl. Nevertheless I presume that she has not been grown up in UAE, apparently her arabic is basic. She grow up either in Greece or in UK, but I can not understand if her existence was known in UAE, and if she has always known her dad. I have the impression that she suddenly arrived in UAE and she spent a while there, maybe now she wishes to travel or to continue studying abroad, she is only 20yeasr old, after all.

I just found an article about Mahra (Xristianna) and he mum Zoe. Mrs Grigorakos comes from a family sadly well known in Greece. Her family was one of the strongerst families of "the night" world, I hope you all understand what I mean. Her father, her sister and two brothers were assasinated by the opposite "night" families, during their battle for the power and control of the "night".
Young Zoe wanted to escape to all this and she left Greece for UK, where she met Sheikh Mohammed, they were together (the article does not mention if they married) and they had a baby Christianna (now Sheikha Mahra). After some years in UK, mother and daughter moved to Greece were the little girl grow up. Her father has always took care of her, despite that he was always very busy. The young girl took horse riding lessons, and she was very very gifted.
The article is dated of 2010, and is saying that the last years mum and daughter live in Dubai, so this is the reason arabic is not very good.
As far as I know she is not actually in UAE, but she night be constantly travelling.

Last edited by a moderator:

I didn't meant in any offensive about western , what I meant you can find different beliefs/religions/cultures/traditions/concepts/values/way of thinking/way of lifestyle in every single country ...

So there are something's very normal in west while it's abnormal & unacceptable in eastern Society & the opposite , not only between east & west , also different huge things between America & Europe , southeast Asian countries & other

Sheikha Mahara absolutely she's very good sheikha & lovable person & the two most publicly known & famous from sheikh Mohammed's Daughters in middle-east are Sheikha Maryam the 2nd & sheikha Mahra
But it's just because she's a publicly known face so they spot the light on her & her lifestyle & people love to TALK that's all

Last edited:
As far as I know she is not actually in UAE, but she night be constantly travelling.

Thats right!

Sheikha Mahara absolutely she's very good sheikha & lovable person ......But it's just because ..... they spot the light on her & her lifestyle & people love to TALK that's all

I totally agree with you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom