Sheikh Mohammed's Children part 8: 20 January 2013 - December 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i will try to find the pics again, but i saw the pics of CP fazza with scubs on and a mask, the pic said it was from his sis giving birth to her first child, are brothers in the room when women family give birth he had the hat mask in scubs on ?

Usually brothers are not present in the delivery room during birth but surely after birth they will welcome the new family member. If the woman was wearing a kind of mask in the picture, then probably you mean a burgah. Please have a lock to the picture: https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1103369533/burga5.jpg Was this what you saw?

Last edited:
No. He had a doctor mask on they will have the person were scubs and a hat on and mask on when they are in the room with the person that's haveing the c section in he had everything on

No. He had a doctor mask on they will have the person were scubs and a hat on and mask on when they are in the room with the person that's haveing the c section in he had everything on

Then probably he has visited his sister and the newborn directly after giving birth.

Last edited:
He attended his sisters birth with Sheema and twins , also with latifa second child.

What does sheikh rashid al maktoum do is he ahead of anything like president of something

What does sheikh rashid al maktoum do is he ahead of anything like president of something

In the past Shaikh Rashid bin Mohammed was the President of the UAE Olympic Committee for some years. Currently he is a principal, partner or owner of some companies, like Noor Investment Bank, Zabeel Racing International or United Holdings Group Dubai. However, he did not hold any office of the government and wasn´t official appointed for a state sector at the moment.

Last edited:
Little Shaikh Zayed is very cute!

Since 2008 Shaikh Rashid bin Mohammed is President of the UAE Olympic Committee. He is also a principal, partner or owner of some companies, like Noor Investment Bank, Zabeel Racing International or United Holdings Group Dubai.

Sh. Rashid is not the the president this websîte says sh. Am is

Hi! I have a question: is sheikh Maktoum married or engaged? Thnak you in advanced.

I'm sure, you know that pregnancy lasts up to 9/10 months or 40 weeks mathematically. That's true in this case. The distance between of the two births is more than 11 month. Sheikha Hind quickly became pregnant again after the birth of Sheikha Maryam.
With respect, when a lady's given birth, the time after that, is the most fertile . It's best for the woman to have the rest after, 6 weeks, however, if her husband and herself wish too they can. But I know it's the most fertile time. My friend is a nurse and she had her son, then was with her husband and fell pregnant too, two beautiful boys. Bless her, that was 3 in one year. Most couples do wait for the woman to heal, if necessary.

With respect, when a lady's given birth, the time after that, is the most fertile . It's best for the woman to have the rest after, 6 weeks, however, if her husband and herself wish too they can. .......

In my post I refered to the mathematical aspect of the possibility to give birth to two children in one year. Of course, the health of the woman should be in the foreground. This is beyond doubt.

Finally he is back ! Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed Al Maktoum has made an appearance to an endurance race a couple of weeks ago after having "retreat" from public life for some time . Surprisingly , Rashid's sprang back into the spotlight went unnoticed on TRF. I have always thought he would never return to public life after all the issues . great news :) ! I hope he feels better about himself, is happy and healthy....

here are some pictures of Rashid at al Wathba endurance race:

Ali Yousuf Hussain Al Hammadi

Instagram

Instagram

:flowers:

I have to do a paper on Sheikh Majid and I cant find nothing about him hardly. He looks like he has put on the weight in couple pics, tell me its just muscles cause his so handsome. Why don't they keep there websites up to date?? Is he dating anyone?? Would be ever publicly date a American girl??

I have to do a paper on Sheikh Majid and I cant find nothing about him hardly. He looks like he has put on the weight in couple pics, tell me its just muscles cause his so handsome. Why don't they keep there websites up to date?? Is he dating anyone?? Would be ever publicly date a American girl??

First: Just muscles
Second: The official website will be updated from time to time, but usually not by himself. There are also other websites which are not operated by him.
Third: In general dating someone of the opposite gender (with whom one is not married or at least engaged) is not a common practise and not seen as well in UAE. Nevertheless, if he would date or not only he can answer. But for sure he would not do publicly.

Finally he is back ! Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed Al Maktoum has made an appearance to an endurance race a couple of weeks ago after having "retreat" from public life for some time . Surprisingly , Rashid's sprang back into the spotlight went unnoticed on TRF. I have always thought he would never return to public life after all the issues . great news :) ! I hope he feels better about himself, is happy and healthy....

Occasionally he had made small public appearances during the year, especially at sporting events. So he was not completely retreated from public life. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't understand .... What do you want to know exactly ?
Do you want to know what his duties are with the government of his country ?
Or questions about his private life solely ( to which you'll never get any answer apart that his mother isn't emirati ) ?
If his website isn't updated anymore then the best way to know about his activities is to read the several emirati newspapers . his instagram also provides informations
Here is his instagram : Instagram

Hope it helped !

I would like to know as much about him as I can. I know I'm probably not going get anything about his private life. But I need enough info I can write a good paper about him for my professor. My friend from Jordan said he owns his own stable and horses?? and he spends time in England??

Thanks. Has he done any recent duties that I could research or find?? Sorry I'm not doing good explaining myself, I'm learning as I go about UAE. Sheikh Majid looks to be a shy, sweet person. I'm interested to learn more about him.

IMy friend from Jordan said he owns his own stable and horses?? and he spends time in England??

Your friend is right in all points!

Thanks. Has he done any recent duties that I could research or find??

Shaikh Majid is the Chairman of the Dubai Culture and Arts Authority. He also enjoys the traditional sports of horse riding and falconry as well as football, swimming and shooting.

You wouldn't happen to know the name of his stables would you?? I have searched and searched.

Shaikh Majid is the Chairman of the Dubai Culture and Arts Authority. He also enjoys the traditional sports of horse riding and falconry as well as football, swimming and shooting.

I already know all of this, It was the first information I learned and could find. I have got on youtube and watched has many videos as I could find about his work. I find you never see any replies on Zajel Zu, Dubai Fitness or Championships channels.

I already know all of this, It was the first information I learned and could find. I have got on youtube and watched has many videos as I could find about his work. I find you never see any replies on Zajel Zu, Dubai Fitness or Championships channels.

Then what else do you want to know ? Sorry , I don't see what informations you are exactly searching ...

I need enough information about him to write a detailed six page report. I know his date of birth, who his mother is, the schools he went too, his suppose interests and I know he is the Chairman of the Dubai Culture and Art Authority. What I guess I'm looking for is what does he do as the Chairman?? What duties or what's he over basically? I just need a little more information to go with what I have already about Sheikh Majid.

I need enough information about him to write a detailed six page report. ......and I know he is the Chairman of the Dubai Culture and Art Authority. What I guess I'm looking for is what does he do as the Chairman?? What duties or what's he over basically?

The role of a Chairperson is to do work between meetings, external representation of the organisation and work with staff. Chairing a large organisation or an office requires diplomatic and leadership skills of a high level. The Chairperson is responsible for making sure that each meeting is planned effectively, conducted according to the constitution and that all matters are dealt with in an orderly, efficient manner. The Chairperson must ‘lead the team'. This also involves regularily reviewing the committee's performance and identifying and managing the process for renewal of the committee/board through recruitment of new members.

Main duties of the chairperson:

1. To ensure the management committee functions properly
2. To monitor progress towards the timely and effective achievement and implementation of the objectives, policies and strategies set by the board and of other decisions taken by or on behalf of the board
3. To ensure the organisation is managed effectively as a whole
4. To ensure that members of the board understand the views of major key stakeholders
5. To provide support and supervision to the Chief Executive Officer
6. To promote the highest standards of governance
7. To represent the organisation as its figurehead

A Chairman are characterized by promoting the highest standards of integrity, openness and probity. He/she should to ensure that there is a balance of power and authority and no individual has unfettered powers of decision and control.

A bunch of pdf documents which was sent to your PM provides you an overview of the responsibilities of a chairperson. Good luck and success for your written essay.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the help :) My paper is done and submitted to my professor, Hopefully he likes it. I've enjoyed learning about Sheikh Majid and his family. I hope to learn more about the UAE and him.

I know I'm kind of late in this discussion, But while I was researching his brother Sheikh Majid. I came across something about Sheikh Hamdan and one of his brother suppose to be addicted to drugs and doing other things. His family was trying to get him clean. Maybe his healthy now is why his so skinny?? You can't believe half what you read on the web so it could have been just gossip.

I know I'm kind of late in this discussion, But while I was researching his brother Sheikh Majid. I came across something about Sheikh Hamdan and one of his brother suppose to be addicted to drugs and doing other things. His family was trying to get him clean. Maybe his healthy now is why his so skinny?? You can't believe half what you read on the web so it could have been just gossip.

Whether Hamdan has been addicted to drugs or not It is a private matter only . As every human being, he has the right to a minimum of privacy.
You were right to be wary about that information !
one can't stop the spreading of rumours but one can choose to believe them or not.
Sheikh Hamdan is a high-level athlete and competed in many international equestrian championships. It seems therefore difficult , in view of the numerous drug testing , to combine the take of drugs and a strict healthy lifestyle.
And honestly, there are so many rumours about the al maktoum family that a lifetime wouldn't be sufficient to accomplish them all ...
many rumours that have been raised are totally bogus.
None of them are based of fact , they are solely designed to harm and spread confusion and are based on unfounded speculation.
Unless it comes from official source ( especially rumours about marriages) , one can not totally trust what they read on internet.:flowers:

I agree with you that he deserves to have privacy like anyone else, and I know not to believe half of what I read on the web. I have seen many of the rumors and you need only to type there name in for it to pop up that they are married or something. It's difficult getting the smallest basic information about the Al Maktoum family, I thinks it's clear that people will only know what the Al Maktoum family wants you to know or what's officially released to the press. :)

H.H. Shaikh Ahmed bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Chairman of Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Foundation, President of the National Olympic Committee honoured the winners of the award who have enriched and contributed to the sports through their innovations and initiatives at the local, Arab and international levels in a ceremony held today at the Dubai World Trade Centre. Shaikha Fatima bint Mubarak was one of the winners.

http://wam.ae/servlet/Satellite?c=W...yout&parent=Collection&parentid=1135099399973

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom