Sheikh Mohammed on Twitter & Facebook

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Shaikh Mohammad opens his own page on Facebook

"I was brought up in a family that believed in the importance of visionary public service and phil-anthropy and I have tried to live these values in my everyday life," Shaikh Mohammad posted in his 'About Me' section on www.facebook.com/sheikhmohammed

As a new Facebook user, Shaikh Mohammad also updated his status, asking: "I visited the Ministry of Education today and would like to raise this question: Should the new academic year start during Ramadan or after the Eid holiday?" ... - Full Article

Shaikh Mohammad posts education question in Facebook status update - Full Article

very nice gesture , he has pic for al Jalilah

He read the whole "War and Peace"? Great if that's true.
and yes, some pictures are very interesting

Great pictures, I like the ones of little Sheikha Al Jalila, she looks like both Sheikh Mo and Princess Haya. Also this is the first time I see a picture of little Sheikh Mohammed bin Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, he looks like her mother Sheikha Manal, while Sheikha Fatima looks like her father, Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed, she is so pretty.

I agree with you , not sure about al Jalilah , in some pics she reminded me of Haya when young. I loved sheikha Fatima she looks pretty

Al Jalilah really looks like Haya a lot! Great move by making a profile! :)

Sheikh Mohammed is such a modern ruler!! In fact I liked all of the pictures there.

Shaikh Mohammad increases multimedia aspects on Facebook page

Dubai: His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, has increased the multimedia presence on his public Facebook page, by uploading a link to a video of his recent visit to the Ministries of Social Affairs and Labour... - Article

His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum meets with Queen Elizabeth II at the renowned Derby Festival. UAE Prime Minister
1:59 AM Jun 8th from TweetDeck

HH Sheikh Mohammed receives King Abdullah of Jordan in Dubai to discuss ways to expand cooperation b/w the UAE & Jordan Video Library
2:35 AM Jun 5th from TweetDeck

Read H.H Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid's article in Wall Street Journal: Education vs. Extremism http://bit.ly/vsyut
2:30 AM Jun 4th from TweetDeck

His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum openly receives national leaders at Za’abeel Palace today. UAE Prime Minister
5:03 AM Jun 3rd from TweetDeck

soon to arrive at the mall of the emirates to inaugurate the dubai metro #mymetroexp
7:12 AM Sep 9th from mobile web

#mymetroexp proud of what we have achieved and of the way it's been achieved...
12:49 AM Sep 9th from mobile web

with my guests peforming Maghreb Prayer on Twitpic - with my guests performing Maghreb Prayer
6:56 AM Aug 28th from web

exchanged Ramadan Greetings w/ Abu Dhabi Crown Prince
6:41 AM Aug 28th from web

enjoyed a pleasant night w/ guests filled w/ a spirit of patriotism & genuine Arab traditions that distinguish UAE leadership & society
6:38 AM Aug 28th from web

Sorry this is long. Sheikh Mohammed forwarded all of the congrats messages sent to him to his profile which I thought was Nice. These are things that people said. This is really long sorry.

RT @LifeKnower: Beautiful photos of the Dubai Metro inauguration Xpress: News | Dubai @HHShkMohd #mymetroexp
about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck

RT @Prinzhessin: @hhshkmohd mabrook to this outstanding achievement #Dubaimetro. Glad to join eco friendly transportation #mymetroexp
about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck

RT @BintAlReem: Feel the metro is like the icing on the cake, Dubai being the cake and it's a delicious one :)so enjoy everybody #mymetroexp
about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck

RT @KAWILL23: This is the 9/9/9 moment !// Shk this is a short video YouTube - ‫Ù„Ø*ظة أطلاق ميترو دبي‬‎ enjoy it ! #mymetroexp
about 10 hours ago from TweetDeck

RT @DXBVISION: @HHShkMohd : Shk this is a short video YouTube - ‫Ù„Ø*ظة أطلاق ميترو دبي‬‎ enjoy it ! #mymetroexp
about 11 hours ago from TweetDeck

looking forward to seeing a short video of the metro launch - to be posted...#mymetroexp
about 12 hours ago from TweetDeck

RT @fanofamd: Good morning Dubai, Congratualtions @HHShkMohd. Can't wait until 2pm to ride #dubaimetro #mymetroexp

RT @rohittandon: @HHShkMohd congrats on taking a huge step in the green direction :) #mymetroexp

RT @farmsounds: Rode the #dubaimetro today for its first day to public. It's great. Really going to boost the city. #mymetroexp
about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck

RT @nukejet: thank u4 metro,wish all the emirates was connected.serious crowdin 2day,was handled well. @HHShkMohd ur highness,thank u for the metro,wish all the emi... on Twitpic #mymetroexp

RT @stu108: @HHShkMohd congratulations on #dubaimetro and thanks for all you do in the Bluegrass of Kentucky!! #mymetroexp

RT @royaloosha: Congratulations Your Highness, u made me believe that theres no obstacle for any kind of success & one exmple is #Mymetroexp

RT @maryamwd: I cried at the opening of Dxb metro & am not ashamed 2 say it. so proud of Dubai, so proud of you. 3eeshi beladi. #mymetroexp

RT @HudaAlkhatib: @HHShkMohd Congratulations on the opening of #dubaimetro, Proud to be Emirati #mymetroexp
12:40 PM Sep 10th from TweetDeck

RT @gbhz: some news about the Dubai Metro in the Brazilian press (sorry it's in Portuguese): G1 > Mundo - NOTÍCIAS - Dubai inaugura primeiro metrô do Golfo #mymetroexp
9:38 AM Sep 10th from TweetDeck

Last edited by a moderator:
RT @beeswax84: @HHShkMohd Congrats on the Dubai Metro, looks amazing! Another reason why I love Dubai ... :) #DubaiMetro #MyMetroExp
1:29 AM Sep 10th from TweetDeck

RT @abdullawissam: Today we ride the metro, W00T W00T!, Bless u dubai! @MMM @gnkotak @HHShkMohd #mymetroexp
1:02 AM Sep 10th from TweetDeck

RT @prakashns_1000: congrats RTA 4 launching Dubai Metro at promised date & def it will revolutionise public transport in Dubai #mymetroexp
1:02 AM Sep 10th from TweetDeck

RT @highandwild: Wow. I always presumed @HHShkMohd wasn't tweeting himself, personally, but it seems he is! Salute! #dubaimetro
12:43 AM Sep 10th from TweetDeck

RT @rupertbu: @HHShkMohd congratulations to all Emiratis,hopefully this is the way forward4Dubai+UAE. #mymetroexp #dubaimetro
12:42 AM Sep 10th from TweetDeck

RT @royze: @hhshkmohd Enjoy the ride! #mymetroexp

RT @htaffaq: Watching LIVE the first trip for Dubai Metro and @HHShkMohd is on the metro now .. #mymetroexp

RT @SandraABishop: New metro is topic in Vancouver and Dubai(!) RT @HHShkMohd on the metro and the ride is very smooth and quiet #mymetroexp
12:16 AM Sep 10th from TweetDeck

RT @faizalka: @HHShkMohd Generations will be benefitted, May Allah bless you and Dubai #mymetroexp
12:15 AM Sep 10th from TweetDeck

RT @ginty7: Vicariously enjoying the ride! Appreciate u r letting us share a bit of the xciting milestone in Dubai's/ME history! #mymetroexp
12:15 AM Sep 10th from TweetDeck

RT @Jeehan: #mymetroexp it is a proud moment, I have my doubts abt Metro, bt no doubts that if Shk Mo wants it 2 happen, it will. Go Dubai!
12:14 AM Sep 10th from TweetDeck

RT @banoota: On the metro @HHShkMohd @YaaaaZ @Lenaro on Twitpic - On the metro @HHShkMohd @YaaaaZ @Lenaro #mymetroexp
12:13 AM Sep 10th from TweetDeck

RT @djlibit: In honor of @HHShkMohd, I am going to take the metro to the Hill today. And then tweet about it's super coolness...#mymetroexp
12:13 AM Sep 10th from TweetDeck

RT @saQQi: @HHShkMohd Ur Highness, its really appreciable that U r finding time to Tweet in between. #mymetroexp
12:11 AM Sep 10th from TweetDeck

RT @fmrana1: @HHShkMohd Great feeling! Alf Mabrook #mymetroexp
12:10 AM Sep 10th from TweetDeck

RT @Suha_AlAwadhi: @HHShkMohd congradulations !! Amazing acheivement 4 my beloved dubai :) #mymetroexp

RT @sarsoury: Alf alf mabrook your Highness..Inshalla God will bless this city & we'll see more grt achievements in the future! #mymetroexp

RT @mkhawaja: Dubai did it 9/9/2009! #mymetroexp
12:09 AM Sep 10th from TweetDeck

RT @sangitasridhar: @HHShkMohd Good wishes 4rm Muscat; ME history is making a mark 2day with DubaiMetro. #mymetroexp
12:09 AM Sep 10th from TweetDeck

RT @scottmckenzie80: Congratulations on your metro. I look fwd 2 riding on it as soon as I can. Public transportation is great! #mymetroexp
12:08 AM Sep 10th from TweetDeck

RT @Bluesake: Thank you for allowing this to happen with this magnitude & elegency in an arabian land #mymetroexp
12:07 AM Sep 10th from TweetDeck

RT @AutoSouk: Mabrook!!! @HHShkMohd Congratulations on #dubaimetro #mymetroexp
12:07 AM Sep 10th from TweetDeck

RT @martian09: thinks first day of operations went rather smoothly. Hooray, Dubai Metro! Congratulations, #mymetroexp
12:00 AM Sep 10th from TweetDeck

final stop on the metro and heading towards the press conference to meet with international media #mymetroexp
11:17 AM Sep 9th from mobile web

on the metro and the ride is very smooth and quiet #mymetroexp
10:12 AM Sep 9th from mobile web

RT @NM_K: @HHShkMohd #mymetroexp congratulations for the revolutionary moment of dubai, we locals are so proud to witness your vision

RT @PurpleNaNo: @Congrats!!! #dubaimetro is awesome :) Thumbs up 2 the RTA #mymetroexp started 2day n will definitely be on repeat for me!!!

RT @DevinaDivecha: The very cool Lego Metro train @ Rashidiya station;last Lego ... on Twitpic - The very cool Lego Metro train @ Rashidiya station #DubaiMetro #MyMetroExp
9:36 AM Sep 10th from TweetDeck

RT @GAAGZ: Dubai Metro Rocks...hats off to @HHShkMohd #mymetroexp
9:36 AM Sep 10th from TweetDeck

Well done to the RTA team for a smooth and successful launch #mymetroexp #dubaimetro
5:14 AM Sep 10th from web

#mymetroexp it was great to see all the excitement and jubilation at the launch of the Dubai Metro yesterday evening
5:13 AM Sep 10th from web

RT @LifeKnower: This is a revolutionary happening, not only for the Beautiful UAE but also the world. You are an inspiration, #mymetroexp
5:11 AM Sep 10th from TweetDeck

RT @sangitasridhar: @HHShkMohd Like a kid excited, I get my tkts; get in with unfamiliar trepidation; smily uncontiously #mymetroexp
4:56 AM Sep 10th from TweetDeck

RT @MerlinDigital: #mymetroexp We are really proud of You- as our ruler- I had the best metro ride- in gold class 2day - heartiest congrats
4:47 AM Sep 10th from TweetDeck

RT @rashidhamza: its fantabulous...i enjoyed thoroughly the ride frm Al Rashidiya till NH stn. & back by first train at 6 am...#mymetroexp
4:47 AM Sep 10th from TweetDeck

RT @iampeewee: Congrats on the launch of the Dubai Metro! Can't wait to take my first train ride tonight! =) #dubaimetro #mymetroexp
4:46 AM Sep 10th from TweetDeck

RT @gbhz: @HHShkMohd Congratulations for the Dubai metro launching and most of all for its awesome management! #mymetroexp
4:45 AM Sep 10th from TweetDeck

RT @NewDubaiMetro: Congrats to U.A.E for initiation of a new era in the history of Emirates through the launch of Dubai Metro! #mymetroexp
4:45 AM Sep 10th from TweetDeck

RT @Alessandra_Z: @HHShkMohd Launch of the Dubai Metro! Congrats UAE!!! #dubaimetro #mymetroexp
4:36 AM Sep 10th from TweetDeck

@FaisalKhatib Shot from the Metro when next to SZR #MyMetroExp #DubaiMetro on Twitpic - Shot from the Metro when next to SZR #MyMetroExp #DubaiMetro
3:27 AM Sep 10th from TweetDeck

RT @JoBrosAddiction: Just wanna Congrats ur Highness ! Dubai Metro is AMAZING ! I'll Have A Metro EXP on it ! Hopefully #MyMetroExp
3:18 AM Sep 10th from TweetDeck

RT @Heych_: @HHShkMohd Thank you for #DubaiMetro. It will make positive impact on every UAE citizen #MyMetroExp
3:14 AM Sep 10th from TweetDeck

RT @crisk: the national http://bit.ly/47y54T No matter if the world stands still. Dubai keeps moving.Congrats on the metro. #mymetroexp
3:13 AM Sep 10th from TweetDeck

RT @AliDahmash: @HHShkMohd Good to see you on twitter, congrats on the Dubai Metro. #mymetroexp #dubaimetro
3:12 AM Sep 10th from TweetDeck

RT @Dinesco: Tech 4 underground city is now there, energy saving is sure.. Dubai can take the lead in Sustainability. #mymetroexp
1:30 AM Sep 10th from TweetDeck

The latest from Sheikh Mohammed's twitter page.
RT @victoriaborja: my husband inside the #Dubaimetro on it's first ever trip . What a nice view! ☺ Pikchur / VictoriaBorja / @HHShkMohd my husband inside t... #mymetroexp
9:09 PM Sep 11th from TweetDeck

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheikh Mohammed on Twitter...what a modern Sheikh!!

I know I said the first thing to my self when I found out that Sheikh Mohammed was going to be on twitter. Atleast that will throw away some peoples stereotypes over sheikhs just having money and babies.

Oh .... that is great another arab leader joined twitter ... after Queen Tania.

first of all, good and impresive joy PrincesofUae... and i think hes not o active on his facebook page like he on Tweeter...

The latest from Sheikh Mohammeds Twitter page

I'd like to congratulate all UAE citizens & Muslims in the world on the occasion of Eid Al Fitr
about 11 hours ago from web

first of all, good and impresive joy PrincesofUae... and i think hes not o active on his facebook page like he on Tweeter...

To my understanding, facebook & twitter are used for different reasons.
One is more serioues about work etc and the other is more on the informal side.

Latest from Sheikh Mohammeds twitter page!

issued Law No.23 concerning Mohammed Bin Rashid Establishment 4 Young Business Leaders 2 encourage entrepreneurship & innovative ideas
8:47 AM Sep 25th from web
wish to share a video from Sunday - performing Eid Prayers Video Library
2:56 AM Sep 23rd from web
my congratulations to the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud of Saudi Arabia on his country's nat'l day
2:35 AM Sep 23rd from web
celebrated Int'l Peace Day...believe in the importance of peace & security in the world & spreading peace & love amongst all nations
10:17 AM Sep 21st from TweetDeck

Latest from Sheikh Mohammeds twitter page
appointed Khaled Al Kamda who exemplifies dedication & competence as the Director General of the Dubai Community Development Authority
about 12 hours ago from web
thought you would enjoy seeing a nighttime astronaut photogra... on Twitpic - thought you would enjoy seeing a nighttime astronaut photograph of the city of Dubai - the first photo of its ...
1:06 PM Oct 4th from TwitPic
there is no quicker path to comprehensive development than cooperation in the fields of IT & communication...
9:38 AM Oct 2nd from web
summary of my meeting with Peter Grauer, Chairman of Bloomberg about the company's future plans in the UAE News
9:29 AM Oct 2nd from web
met with the Chairman & President of Bloomberg LP yesterday a... on Twitpic - met with the Chairman & President of Bloomberg LP yesterday at the Emirates Tower
9:25 AM Oct 2nd from TwitPic
wishing to empower future generations to devise sustainable home-grown solutions...
8:31 AM Sep 27th from web

Back
Top Bottom