Sheikh Mohammed current events 2: February 2006 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to hear. The story made such a bash when it was first out and was everywhere suddenly it stopped and now dismissed. Great news btw:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mohammed orders the building of "Sheikha Al Jalila Hospital for Children"

...The establishment of such hospital comes as a gift from HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid to the children of the UAE on the occasion of his daughter AL Jalila's first birthday on December 2nd, which coincides with the UAE's 37th celebrations of the National Day.

The objective of establishing a specialized children hospital is to provide comprehensive secondary and tertiary care to children in the region including the delivery of acute care services requiring specialized skills, technology and support services consolidated in a one delivery center... - Full Article

Mohammed bin Rashid attends endurance race
Article

Mohammed Bin Rashid receives Eid well-wishers
Article

Mohammed Bin Rashid takes part in Giants Endurance Challenge
Article

:previous:
It should be noted that Sheikh Mohammed was accompanied to Bahrain by his son Sheikh Majid, who also sat in on the talks with King Hamad.
Sheikh Majid appears in the first two photos kindly posted by Turkish Delight above.

i find it offensive that sheikh mohammed continues with his extracurricular activities while the middle east is slowly slipping into a major war. these acts like presenting a trophy to the people of gaza or cancelling new year eve functions to show solidarity with the people of gaza is so shallow. he is not acting like a strong leader. i guess tomorrow he will write one of his sugary poems about the people of gaza.

According to his own website Sheikh Mo met with King Hamad of Bahrain on the 8th January and called for the UN to intervene etc. Maybe he doesn't want to step on his wife's toes as in she is a UN ambassador and has been on CNN etc talking abt Gaza.

When it comes to presenting trophies to the people of Gaza, I have to agree that it seems a little shallow. However, what is Sheikh Mo suppose to do? He can't just go there himself. He appears, to me, to be a person that doesn't want to cause contraversy and stay as neutral as possible. That is just his way of showing support, whether it be shallow or not.

Mohammed bin Rashid attends camel race
Article -- Photo

Mohammed bin Rashid meets Nabathi poets
Article

Mohammed bin Rashid watches Saeed bin Hamdan Endurance Race
Article

Who's that outside of the car? It looks like Hamdan.

Yes,he is Sheikh Hamdan.:)

Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum,suprised visit to desert camp.

source:INFO+PICS

dont u guys think his car is a kind of old looking?

Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum,suprised visit to desert camp.

source:INFO+PICS

dont u guys think his car is a kind of old looking?

It might be old looking but its called the Mohammed bin Rashed car in the UAE. Not my cup of tea, to boxy for me. Looks like Sheikh Mohammed was offering some tourists maybe a drink. Would be nice to see some more pictures.

yeah me too live in dubai and very few people know the fact that if they see a car with the plate no 1 in it,then its 100% she mo in it.his car is fully covered.and u cant see inside.its spotted on sheikh zayed road often and what i know this is driven by shiekh himself.i think the europeans clicked the pix themselves.. u can see in the second pix some clicking photos clearly.

wow. It's so unbelievable. You know, such big persons like Sheikh Mohammed always have ill-wishers. I hope they won't take the advantage of his openness.
Maybe nevertheless it was specially organised?

@Lanalique

ill wishers?who? u saying to dazzling?
well don't worry there will be 10-20 army soldiers around if anything happens!!
and i can say only 2 things:
a)may be the tourist informed the newspaper about this with pics
b)yes,it can be a publicity exercise.not sure though

ill wishers?who? u saying to dazzling?

No, no! I didn't address my words to anybody personally, especially to people from this forum. I meant ill-wishers in a sphere of politics, economics etc.

And what about cars...tastes differ but I can add that if Mo often goes to desert by his own car (hunting with falcons like then) this car suits good for that case (in a sense that it's off-road vehicle, 4x4 drive). Imagine Aston Martin or Lamborghini driving in sands :)
Though personally I do prefer small and elegant cars. But my dad also bought the huge one:huh:

@Lanalique
oh ok...and yeah every one has tastes..sh. mo seems tobe a fan of horse racing etc.owing stables in uk is not a child's play.
thanks for reminding...i heard there is special dubai police car (martin or lamborgni may be)used only for sh mo.,,is it true?

that is a top of the line mercedes suv which i am sure is fully tricked out. body style appears to be only a couple of years old. they cost over $120,000 depending on how it is loaded.

miss b

yeah the more worst it looks externally ,the more awesome it is internally!!! may be he will be having net,tv etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom