Sheikh Mohammed and Princess Haya current events 2: April 2006-2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sew a news clip of this event. At the conference/media room Haya introduced a few people to Sheikh Mohammeds, they toured an exhibition in connection with the sports award, while walking around, P.Haya was limping.
Its been ages since seeing the couple together at events.
I thought the event was starting on April 25.

I thought her dress was too dressy for a daytime event especially for and event that was just making sure preperations were going well.

I saw the arrival on TV ; i think sarah was with them
i saw the opening ceremony on TV ; haya was great with stunning thoub ,guess it was repeated and seemed to have lost some weight
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Xavi! Impressive thoub/colour and up-do!!!!! Hope we get to see more photos later.

I saw the arrival on TV ; i think sarah was with them
Really? I know Sarah works with P Faisal, but I hope we can see P Rym too. Is she with them? I am looking forward to seeing them all together.:flowers:

Dubai to host the 2020 Olympics - ok, would be interesting. Let's see.
I loved the photo Miftaha posted above - Prince Ali looks so handsome!

Great picture

Love the picture when smiles

she looks like her mum queen Noor. Same dress, I mean colour of the dress and it suit her also very good. Like at queen Noor.

ines Queen noor is not Princess Haya mother, he mother is Queen Alia.
I know it's confusing King Hussien marry so many times:p:D

ines Queen noor is not Princess Haya mother, he mother is Queen Alia.
I know it's confusing King Hussien marry so many times:p:D

oh? and I was thinking: she looks like noor and have same colour dress, like her :pmother.

The picture according to the caption was taken March 25, 2010. By now we wouldve know if she was pregnant or not but judging from one picture is pure speculation.

she looked stunning ; the color is amazing !!! do not think so I saw a pic of her in Paris last week wearing yellow and she looked normal

she looked stunning ; the color is amazing !!! do not think so I saw a pic of her in Paris last week wearing yellow and she looked normal

Do you have a picture? Was it for the FEI event/conference?

:previous:
This year Royal Ascot runs from 15 to 19 June.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom