Sheikh Maktoum Bin Rashed Al Maktoum (1943-2006) (late Ruler of Dubai) and Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Any photo of Natasha kids ? Her 2 kids ?

what about sheikha maitha which born on 1987 from german mother?

what about sheikha maitha which born on 1987 from german mother?

Shaikha Maitha's (bint Maktoum bin Rashid Al Maktoum) mother isnt German. Also she was born 1975. Her mother is Sheikha Alya Bint Khalifa Al Maktoum.

Last edited:
I'm not talking about Sheikha Maitha's from Sheikha Alya , another daughter of Sheikh Maktoum called Maitha too which is around 27 years old and she was born in Germany I'm not sure if her mother officially married to sheikh Maktoum or not ! And her mother is originally from middle east not Germany !

Any recent pics of sh saeeds kids he had with Natasha? Olny see new pictures of saeeds kids with other wife.

Congratulations Sheikh Mohammed Bin Maktoum Bin Rashid Al Maktoum and his wife on their new baby. Sheikha Alia Bint Mohammed Bin Maktoum Bin Rashid Al Maktoum.

Hello everyone

I have heard from couple of people that the late Dubai's ruler has some children other than which you have named here and they are not officially recognised, although they have the same family name.

Once a friend pointed at a girl and told me that she is non officially recognised daughter of the late ruler.
Also someone told me that 2 of the children were living abroad and studied with her in the same school.
As other member (Gulf) said here i also heard that one child is from British or German mother.
Are these just rumours?

Dose anyone has any information regarding any other children than those mentioned here.
If such allegations are true , are these children have the same treatments as official children ?

Thank you:flowers:

Hello everyone

I have heard from couple of people that the late Dubai's ruler has some children other than which you have named here and they are not officially recognised, although they have the same family name.

Once a friend pointed at a girl and told me that she is non officially recognised daughter of the late ruler.
Also someone told me that 2 of the children were living abroad and studied with her in the same school.
As other member (Gulf) said here i also heard that one child is from British or German mother.
Are these just rumours?

Dose anyone has any information regarding any other children than those mentioned here.
If such allegations are true , are these children have the same treatments as official children ?

Thank you:flowers:
Are you talking about Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum??

No i meant sheikh Maktoum, may he rest in peace.

Sheikh saeed almaktoum has gotten married again after Natasha (Asia), him in the 3rd wife just had there first kid a girl named sana this year. That would be the 9th child for the sheikh. He has 6 with his first wife 2 with Natasha and 1 with his third. All I know about his newest wife is that she speaks French and English and that she rides horses.

Yeah, it's an old thing now. It is said, she is from Ayesha's (Previously Natasha) hometown. Her name is Zeinab. And the daughter's name is Saana. With Sheikha Suhaila, he has 5 kids only, called Rashid & Moza (twins), Maktoum, Mohammed, and Sheikha. With Ayesha, there are only 2 girls called Aliya and Latifa.

Yeah, it's an old thing now. It is said, she is from Ayesha's (Previously Natasha) hometown. Her name is Zeinab. And the daughter's name is Saana. With Sheikha Suhaila, he has 5 kids only, called Rashid & Moza (twins), Maktoum, Mohammed, and Sheikha. With Ayesha, there are only 2 girls called Aliya and Latifa.

Ok thank you. Only reason why I found out about Zeinab is I saw her instagram, do you know how long they been married? Doesn't seem like it's a long time. I read that she is also a sports rider so I'm guessing that's how they met. I wonder if they married as fast as he did Ayesha. Do you know if Ayesha have a instagram? I seen the other wives but not hers.

Ok thank you. Only reason why I found out about Zeinab is I saw her instagram, do you know how long they been married? Doesn't seem like it's a long time. I read that she is also a sports rider so I'm guessing that's how they met. I wonder if they married as fast as he did Ayesha. Do you know if Ayesha have a instagram? I seen the other wives but not hers.

I don't know anything about Zeinab actually. Ayesha used to have an active Instagram account @ash.a.l but first she changed her handle and later deactivated her account. She used to post pictures of her daughters and herself as well. However she never wore any makeup in any of her pictures and was always clad in abaya. Her pictures were all very basic, simple in the sense you could never say she was a Sheikh's wife at all. A very ordinary house, no luxury items found at all, and everything about that woman was totally that of a commoner. I was shocked to see all this simplicity because people here said she was behaving like a wife with new money, always discussing high end jewels that Sheikh Saeed got her and all that high life stuff to show off. Turned out she was the simplest royal Maktoum wife. In fact shocking. By the way if you want to still see that her account is deactivated go to Suhaila's account @seela13 and there she has posted a picture of Ayesha's daughters. The picture was posted on 1st August this year. She has tagged Ayesha but since a few weeks back her account was deactivated. Hope this information helps :)

Last edited:
I don't know anything about Zeinab actually. Ayesha used to have an active Instagram account @ash.a.l but first she changed her handle and later deactivated her account. She used to post pictures of her daughters and herself as well. However she never wore any makeup in any of her pictures and was always clad in abaya. Her pictures were all very basic, simple in the sense you could never say she was a Sheikh's wife at all. A very ordinary house, no luxury items found at all, and everything about that woman was totally that of a commoner. I was shocked to see all this simplicity because people here said she was behaving like a wife with new money, always discussing high end jewels that Sheikh Saeed got her and all that high life stuff to show off. Turned out she was the simplest royal Maktoum wife. In fact shocking. By the way if you want to still see that her account is deactivated go to Suhaila's account @seela13 and there she has posted a picture of Ayesha's daughters. The picture was posted on 1st August this year. She has tagged Ayesha but since a few weeks back her account was deactivated. Hope this information helps :)

Wow. I can see her being simple, which is seen as humble to me. did she speak or write in Arabic or just English? I have seen seela13 account with the photo of the daughters. I'm glad to see they are still married. In she is just living like a normal wife.

Last edited:
Wow. I can see her being simple, which is seen as humble to me. did she speak or write in Arabic or just English? I have seen seela13 account with the photo of the daughters. I'm glad to see they are still married. In she is just living like a normal wife.

Yes she is simple. People who stay close to reality also stay close to their roots and that is where their wisdom is tested. They have everything yet they chose to live the simple life they have in blood.

Ayesha lives in Jumeirah. She attended a university in Dubai for sometime but then left mid way probably.

No she used to write very small captions in English sometimes. Mostly the pictures were devoid of any captions. No Arabic as far as I recall. Someone here said she cannot be called a Sheikha but I don't understand why not when she has already been recognized by her husband. She is not a hidden wife like Sheikh Mohammed has. All of Sheikh Saeed's wives are known by their names and known in public as his wives. By the way Suhaila and Ayesha are very good friends. They even travel together for vacations :)

Wow great to know they are close. I hope that Ayesha brings back her instagram so I can see her view. On this site it said she had help? Did you see if she had maids in drivers?

Wow great to know they are close. I hope that Ayesha brings back her instagram so I can see her view. On this site it said she had help? Did you see if she had maids in drivers?

Sorry girl, I don't know that much info on her.

Sorry girl, I don't know that much info on her.

So I did some research and saeed 3rd wife was a gymnast. She won medals. If you search her name online you will see her. Before they got married. I read that she would like to become get back into the sport again. Also I read that it was some drama going on between her in the other wives I don't know that to be true. But I do know seela13 use to follow her on instagram now she doesn't, and Zeynəb had photos of sheikh saeed on her instagram and talk about him on photos but she since now has taken down anything about him and post a photo about respect and how she should be respected.

I don't know about any drama going on between these 3 wives but she has put her IG account on private now for some time. Most probably her "respect" rant comes from the fact that she might be wanting to join the sport again which is a big NO NO in the family for married females. Probably this is one reason why Sheikh Mohammed's most talented girl Maitha is not being looked upon for marriage proposals. By the way, that Zeynab's little girl Sana'a is such a darling baby. Do you follow her on IG?

I don't know about any drama going on between these 3 wives but she has put her IG account on private now for some time. Most probably her "respect" rant comes from the fact that she might be wanting to join the sport again which is a big NO NO in the family for married females. Probably this is one reason why Sheikh Mohammed's most talented girl Maitha is not being looked upon for marriage proposals. By the way, that Zeynab's little girl Sana'a is such a darling baby. Do you follow her on IG?

Yes I do follow her ig. I just one day notice she took photos of saeed off her page. But I would think they would talked about that before marriage. She was a big in her country with winning medals. Maybe it's also the fact the type of sport. Gymnast wear very thin clothes. Yes her baby girl is cute.

Why can't the women do sports?

Wife

Does anyone knows about the Kurdish/British wife of the Late ruler of Dubai Sheikh maktoum bin Rashid !
They have a daughter together that lives in London !
How is the relationship between half siblings in ruling family dubai , I hear that there is almost no relation!

Are their more free to go around if the mum is a foreigner!

In
Does anyone knows about the Kurdish/British wife of the Late ruler of Dubai Sheikh maktoum bin Rashid !
They have a daughter together that lives in London !

Are their more free to go around if the mum is a foreigner!

It depends on status of the wife rather than of her nationality. Officially unknown children may have more freedom because of less commitments they involved.

How is the relationship between half siblings in ruling family dubai , I hear that there is almost no relation!

Well, dont believe everyhing you heard. Some might have a better relationship while others have not. There is no basic, general answer to your question. If half-siblings live in different countries it's harder to stay close to each other.

Last edited:
Thank you,
Are there many official unknown children from the late ruler & Do they get the same treatments as known ones such as title and other stuff.

Do you know about the daughter that lives in London from the Kurdish/ British women! If so were they married!

Thank you,
Are there many official unknown children from the late ruler & Do they get the same treatments as known ones such as title and other stuff.

Only the official children are known publicly. A daughter or a son of a Shaikh also get same title.

Do you know about the daughter that lives in London from the Kurdish/ British women! If so were they married!

Sorry but I dont know about her and the mother of her.

Last edited:
Is it possible that children that are recognised by the late ruler but are unknown to public and keep low profile ?

Is it possible that children that are recognised by the late ruler but are unknown to public and keep low profile ?

Yes, it is possible.

Thank you Iman,

I asked these questions cause I met a girl which lives and studies in London, her classmates and people around her told me she is the daughter of the late ruler & her mum is British/ Kurdish, but when I confronted her she said no she is not.
I told my friends about it they said that she always keeps a low profile not to be harassed by family and other people.
she was very down to earth & friendly, if she is indeed a sheikha. She did not have any bodyguard or anything.

Back
Top Bottom