The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-31-2017, 08:03 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcc View Post
Thank you Iman,

I asked these questions cause I met a girl which lives and studies in London, her classmates and people around her told me she is the daughter of the late ruler & her mum is British/ Kurdish, but when I confronted her she said no she is not.
I told my friends about it they said that she always keeps a low profile not to be harassed by family and other people.
she was very down to earth & friendly, if she is indeed a sheikha. She did not have any bodyguard or anything.
You are welcome, gcc.

Old 12-06-2017, 03:46 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay773 View Post
So I did some research and saeed 3rd wife was a gymnast. She won medals. If you search her name online you will see her. Before they got married. I read that she would like to become get back into the sport again.
I doubt this. Gymnastics is an age limited sport and most athletes' careers are over by age 22. Zeynab is now 26 years old. She failed to qualify for her country's Olympic trials in 2012 which ended her career instantly. After that she took small gigs to support herself then got a job at the shooting club, probably so she can meet Saeed. I wouldn't put it past her to have planned it all along, he visits there regularly which gets coverage in the local Azerbaijani news.

Zeynab's story is literally identical to Natasha's. She met Saeed while on the job during a competition and she knew he had a wife back home but it didn't matter as long as he's rich. The old saying "how you got him is how you'll lose him" has never rung so true!

Quote:
Also I read that it was some drama going on between her in the other wives I don't know that to be true.

The reason behind the drama is that Zeynab kept posting pictures of "her" husband on Insta with captions saying he's her true love and athletic partner etc.. which is obviously going to make the other wives jealous.

Zeynab was only 23 years old when Saeed picked her up during a shooting competition and she happily accepted his proposal, because like many East European girls she was only thinking about money as opposed to being in a stable monogamous marriage. She must not be very smart, the "I love my man and he loves me more" type of showing off on social media only works if you are in a one-on-one relationship, not when you have to share with two other women! lol.. a real relationship is between two people (e.g. Hind and Majid), there is no love in polygamous arrangements only an exchange of "services".

Saeed has a habit of replacing women every 5 years or so and Zeynab came just in the right time because the first two wives have reached their expiration date (Suhaila is in her mid 30's and Natasha is late 20's) and Saeed is always looking for young girls to have fun with and bear his babies.

Khaleeji men have not evolved like the rest of the male human species and are still stuck with 9th century mentalities. To them, Manhood is about sleeping with as many "hareem" as possible and breeding like animals. They have no clue of what it means to be a husband and father in today's modern society.

Its only a matter of time before he gets bored and moves on to the next young thing, just like his father. What I find disturbing in this whole mess is that he's got so many boys who will grow up to be just like their father and grandfather with their misogyny and lack of respect for marriage. History is going to repeat itself times 10.

Quote:
But I do know seela13 use to follow her on instagram now she doesn't,

Are you sure Suhaila used to follow Zeynab?! that's really strange because they haven't met !! Presuming its true, here's my analysis based on my knowledge of what goes on inside the family.

In late summer of 2015 Suhaila was informed that Saeed had married yet again, this time to a "Muslimah" from Azerbaijan, but she had no idea who the new wifey is except that her name is Zeynab and that she used to work at the Gabala shooting club when Saeed met her. So when Zeynab finally revealed her identity by displaying her full name on Instagram, Suhaila googled her, and the search results were so shocking she couldn't believe her own eyes.

Saaed is well known in the local community as a "man of God" , he preaches Sharia law on every chance he gets and imposes wearing abaya (aka "the burka") on his female family members, but just like many hypocrites the women he REALLY admires and is attracted to are the half naked type, or as Islamists would normally say "unwrapped candy".. and that is likely the reason she unfollowed.. that's if she did follow her to begin with.

It is true however that the other wives cannot stand Zeynab, neither does Saeed's 17 year old daughter Moza who is now old enough to understand what is going on. I think she is really hurt and sad for her mother. I can't imagine staying in a marriage knowing that my spouse is having regular unprotected sex with someone I haven't even met, aren't these people worried about STDs?

Quote:
and Zeynəb had photos of sheikh saeed on her instagram and talk about him on photos but she since now has taken down anything about him and post a photo about respect and how she should be respected.

Allow me to explain what the "respect" rant is all about. Zeynab married a now middle-aged Saeed while she's a grown up adult, unlike Suhaila and Natasha who both married in their teens. She is well aware that the other wives did not get a chance to finish higher education and therefore feels entitled to rub it in their faces, she is always posting about her alleged education and athletic achievements, somehow she thinks it makes her the better wife and thus more worthy of respect.

She needs to read up a little more on Emirati culture because only the senior wife is acknowledged and respected by the local community, any additional wives are considered nothing more than sex tools and baby making machines. The only exception is Haya of Jordan who was a king's daughter prior to marriage and is a princess in her own right. Moreover, educational merit and sports awards mean absolutely nothing in this medieval tribal culture unless you are a native born citizen, especially when your half-naked gymnastics pictures are circulating the internet - that alone is like social suicide! I believe this is why she is so upset and disillusioned for not getting the fame or "respect" she was going after.

The irony is that Saeed is a Salafist, he follows the ultra-conservative Wahhabi brand of Sunni Islam and hence doesn't give a sh*t about women's achievements and that's certainly not what he had married her for. He needed an additional live-in woman and she just happened to be available to him at the time. Had it not been her it would have been someone else. The latest news I received is that he's already bored and they hardly spend time together. They only meet whenever HE feels like "doing it", and they have never been out on dates or anything like that. This could be why she deleted all his pictures.

Old 12-06-2017, 04:09 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcc View Post
Hello everyone

I have heard from couple of people that the late Dubai's ruler has some children other than which you have named here and they are not officially recognised, although they have the same family name.

Once a friend pointed at a girl and told me that she is non officially recognised daughter of the late ruler.
Also someone told me that 2 of the children were living abroad and studied with her in the same school.
As other member (Gulf) said here i also heard that one child is from British or German mother.
Are these just rumours?

Dose anyone has any information regarding any other children than those mentioned here.
If such allegations are true , are these children have the same treatments as official children ?

Thank you

The list of Maktoum's children on this forum is incomplete. He procreated with well over 12 women, most of whom you hear nothing about. He had a daughter named Abeer and another one named Moza (not Saeed's daughter, a different Moza) and a couple of others not mentioned on that list.

He also had several Moroccan "wives" however Bouchra was the only one out of his dozen or so baby mamas that was publicly known. After being married to her for nearly a decade he kidnapped her from Europe and locked her up in a VIP Dubai prison for 7 years. Until this day no explanation was given to her disappearance, rumours say she was killed by the Al Maktoums and some say she committed suicide. She was only 34 years old when her death was announced in the local papers.

Maktoum also had a son - Ahmed - who after Maktoum's death went to live with Saeed and was raised by his wife Suhaila. I was told the boy's mother is still alive so I'm not sure why Saeed decided to take him in, but I do know for a fact that Ahmed was born with some sort of mental disorder. The cynic in me tells me that Saeed could be trying to get his claws on his disabled brother's inheritance.
Old 12-06-2017, 04:25 AM
Commoner

I apologize for the long winded posts but I've noticed quite a bit of wrong information on this forum so I'd like to clear a few things up.

The Daily Mail story about how Saeed and Natasha met is outlandish. Their encounter was not a case of love at first sight and there was no "orange juice" either. I know the whole story in its finest detail and that's not what really happened.

Saeed is your typical bedouin Emirati man born in the 1970's, he wouldn't know what love is if it hit him in the face. Just like most Islamists he wanted to fulfill his wild fantasies but without the guilt or possibility of burning in hell, therefore by "marrying" so many women, he gets his share of wh*res on earth as well as the 72 virgins in heaven.. so its a win-win situation.

... and he is most certainly not a billionaire let alone worth 19 billion! The inheritance from his late father Maktoum was divided among a gazillion sons and daughters and wives and concubines, which left Saeed with a very small fraction of that amount. His actual fortune is somewhere in the low 100 millions, which down the line will be divided among so many children until it eventually runs out.
Old 12-06-2017, 06:57 AM
Gentry

Welcome Dubai Insider,

Most of your information has been shared here already but some people do not want to acknowledge it, hence, deny it all. About Sheikha Bouchra many people have said the same that she was killed but then again there is denial.

It is good to see that you have presented your information legibly and without hurling accusations actually. Hope you like it here!

Regards,

Fatima

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubai Insider View Post
The list of Maktoum's children on this forum is incomplete. He procreated with well over 12 women, most of whom you hear nothing about. He had a daughter named Abeer and another one named Moza (not Saeed's daughter, a different Moza) and a couple of others not mentioned on that list.

He also had several Moroccan "wives" however Bouchra was the only one out of his dozen or so baby mamas that was publicly known. After being married to her for nearly a decade he kidnapped her from Europe and locked her up in a VIP Dubai prison for 7 years. Until this day no explanation was given to her disappearance, rumours say she was killed by the Al Maktoums and some say she committed suicide. She was only 34 years old when her death was announced in the local papers.

Maktoum also had a son - Ahmed - who after Maktoum's death went to live with Saeed and was raised by his wife Suhaila. I was told the boy's mother is still alive so I'm not sure why Saeed decided to take him in, but I do know for a fact that Ahmed was born with some sort of mental disorder. The cynic in me tells me that Saeed could be trying to get his claws on his disabled brother's inheritance.
Old 12-06-2017, 06:59 AM
Gentry

Would like to know more about the complete story of Natasha and Saeed please. Share more information please. Would love to know!

Quote:
I apologize for the long winded posts but I've noticed quite a bit of wrong information on this forum so I'd like to clear a few things up.

The Daily Mail story about how Saeed and Natasha met is outlandish. Their encounter was not a case of love at first sight and there was no "orange juice" either. I know the whole story in its finest detail and that's not what really happened.

Saeed is your typical bedouin Emirati man born in the 1970's, he wouldn't know what love is if it hit him in the face. Just like most Islamists he wanted to fulfill his wild fantasies but without the guilt or possibility of burning in hell, therefore by "marrying" so many women, he gets his share of wh*res on earth as well as the 72 virgins in heaven.. so its a win-win situation.

... and he is most certainly not a billionaire let alone worth 19 billion! The inheritance from his late father Maktoum was divided among a gazillion sons and daughters and wives and concubines, which left Saeed with a very small fraction of that amount. His actual fortune is somewhere in the low 100 millions, which down the line will be divided among so many children until it eventually runs out.
Old 12-06-2017, 09:16 AM
Commoner

I think you misread my post. I never wrote that she was killed. I cannot make allegations like that since there was no official public report citing the cause of death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatima.Qureshi View Post
Welcome Dubai Insider,

Most of your information has been shared here already but some people do not want to acknowledge it, hence, deny it all. About Sheikha Bouchra many people have said the same that she was killed but then again there is denial.

It is good to see that you have presented your information legibly and without hurling accusations actually. Hope you like it here!

Regards,

Fatima
Old 12-06-2017, 09:44 AM
Commoner

Quote:
All of Sheikh Saeed's wives are known by their names and known in public as his wives. By the way Suhaila and Ayesha are very good friends. They even travel together for vacations :)

Did Saeed say this? I hope not because its far from reality! If this were true you would see Sheikha (Suhaila's daughter) and Latifa (Natasha's daughter) growing up as best friends since they were born only a few days apart, but the girls are hardly ever together. The two wives tolerate each other however they are not good friends, in fact, they used to fight quite a lot. It is for this very reason that Saeed keeps wife no.3 in seclusion and has not introduced her to the other two, he's trying to prevent World War III from happening!

Saeed is an incredibly controlling, narcissistic self-absorbed personality, always putting his own pleasures and interests first with no regard to the feelings of those surrounding him. I am not bashing him for that because honestly that's how the majority of these gulf sheikhs were raised, they are all product of their environment.

This is someone who was taught early on in life that he is above everyone and everything including the law. His father sent him abroad to study but he dropped out, then he returned home and got handed over a degree from one of Dubai's government-run colleges. He never worked a day in his whole life and everything he wants he gets without restraint, the idea of compromising or sacrificing for others is not a concept he grew up with nor is it in his character.

Suhaila is a good wife and she was only 24 years of age when Saeed married the waitress. And please don't believe any of the nonsense in the Daily Mail it is a gossip tabloid not CNN. No wife with her sanity intact could possibly be "happy" to see her husband go off with another woman. I've met Suhaila and know all about her, she suffered a mental breakdown and cried for months due to her husband's legalised infidelity.

I feel sorry for these women because I grew up in a household where marriage is about love and equality, but in Saeed's house(s) the upperhand belongs to him and he is the sole decision maker, and this is probably why all his wives are from poor backgrounds or corrupt authoritarian countries because these are the kind of women that can be controlled. Although I do agree that their situation is a lot better than other Muslim women who not only have to put up with this mess but also struggle with poverty.
Old 12-06-2017, 06:38 PM

After reading all of this, I can only say I am disgusted. IMO all of the men who have this kind of mentality are sick and they are only a bad influence to the young generation. Although, I think that with time, the men in this part of the world will also change. As for the statement, that only East European women marry such kind of men - not true at all. I think he just likes to spend time in these countries, so you know, he meets the kind of girls that the country affords.
Old 12-07-2017, 07:53 AM
Gentry

Firstly, I meant that yes I have heard the same thing about Bouchra. No way it was meant to attribute it to 'your' personal opinion. Like you said, people have different opinions as to what happened to her. I meant the same.

As for Suhaila and Ayesha, they have been on good terms because Ayesha used to post pictures of scenery from their travels together and tagged Suhaila @seela13 many times. And Suhaila always liked those pictures and left comments as well. Plus, Ayesha also uploaded pictures of Sheikha, and Aliya and Latifa together. I have also seen pictures of Moza with daughters of Ayesha. It is very surprising for me to read your opinion on this. I have seen all of this myself so I know what I am saying is 100 percent true and not coming from hearsay. You did not elaborate on Saeed and Ayesha's real story as you had said it was something else. By the way, I would also like to add that as you said that Suhaila and Ayesha were never good friends, I have seen Suhaila drop random lovey-dovey comments on Ayesha's Ig quite often. All those comments had an unbelievable, close-confidant connotation. The emotional context of those comments could make any sane lady suspicious as how to could one wife be super nice to the other and that too over social media where hundreds of eyes are lurking around to pick up juicy information.

Quote:
Did Saeed say this? I hope not because its far from reality! If this were true you would see Sheikha (Suhaila's daughter) and Latifa (Natasha's daughter) growing up as best friends since they were born only a few days apart, but the girls are hardly ever together. The two wives tolerate each other however they are not good friends, in fact, they used to fight quite a lot. It is for this very reason that Saeed keeps wife no.3 in seclusion and has not introduced her to the other two, he's trying to prevent World War III from happening!

Saeed is an incredibly controlling, narcissistic self-absorbed personality, always putting his own pleasures and interests first with no regard to the feelings of those surrounding him. I am not bashing him for that because honestly that's how the majority of these gulf sheikhs were raised, they are all product of their environment.

This is someone who was taught early on in life that he is above everyone and everything including the law. His father sent him abroad to study but he dropped out, then he returned home and got handed over a degree from one of Dubai's government-run colleges. He never worked a day in his whole life and everything he wants he gets without restraint, the idea of compromising or sacrificing for others is not a concept he grew up with nor is it in his character.

Suhaila is a good wife and she was only 24 years of age when Saeed married the waitress. And please don't believe any of the nonsense in the Daily Mail it is a gossip tabloid not CNN. No wife with her sanity intact could possibly be "happy" to see her husband go off with another woman. I've met Suhaila and know all about her, she suffered a mental breakdown and cried for months due to her husband's legalised infidelity.

I feel sorry for these women because I grew up in a household where marriage is about love and equality, but in Saeed's house(s) the upperhand belongs to him and he is the sole decision maker, and this is probably why all his wives are from poor backgrounds or corrupt authoritarian countries because these are the kind of women that can be controlled. Although I do agree that their situation is a lot better than other Muslim women who not only have to put up with this mess but also struggle with poverty.
Old 12-07-2017, 08:49 AM
Commoner

The scenery pictures were not from "their" travels, they were from Natasha's travels and she tagged seela13 because Suhaila was the one who persuaded her to open an account on Instagram. And yes there are pictures of Moza with her half-sisters, how exactly does that translate to the wives being "very good friends"?!!! We are talking about two women who shared a husband for 7 years until a third woman came along. Like I said, they are civil and tolerate each other. They were both very upset that Saeed married again so they decided to put all their differences aside and come together, and this is why Suhaila did not start posting pictures of Alia or Latifa until AFTER Zeynab came into the picture.

Quote:
It is very surprising for me to read your opinion on this. I have seen all of this myself so I know what I am saying is 100 percent true and not coming from hearsay. You did not elaborate on Saeed and Ayesha's real story as you had said it was something else.

I am not obligated to "elaborate" on their story, since Instagram seems to be your go-to source for information why don't you ask them on there? I post here whatever I feel like.
Old 12-09-2017, 04:38 AM
Commoner

It never ceases to amaze me how many people think Instagram is reality, when the truth is a lot of the stuff we see on there is fake as people will only show a carefully constructed image of themselves. Just because someone pretends to be religious and humble or is seen smiling in photos and posts "lovey-dovey comments" on someone else's pictures doesn't mean they don't have a dark side to them or they are telling the truth.

I have lived in Dubai my whole life and ran in the same circles as these sheikhs for long enough to be able to see behind the facade, and my knowledge about Saeed and his dysfunctional family does not come from pictures on a phone app! I follow them on Instagram for amusement - not for information - since pretty much everyone lies on there. For example if you look at Moza's profile a lot of her posts have a feminist slant to them, and yet her own father - the man she professes to be her role model - is the biggest chauvinistic bigot one could ever come across. No wonder he managed to fool so many people into thinking he is a saint and a just man, and this is mostly due to the way the local media portrays him.

The UAE is a surveillance police state in which freedom of press is non-existent, all media outlets are owned by the ruling family. It is illegal to criticize a member of the Al Maktoums or Nahyans, doing so will get you 15 years in prison and if you ever do get out your life will be over, which is a tad less extreme than Saudi Arabia where the punishment for openly criticizing the government is death in some cases.

Saeed and his family members are the epitome of what is typically an Islamic desert dictatorship, for this reason if you scroll to the comments section on his family's Insta accounts you won't see anything but friendly replies and insincere praises because it is illegal and dangerous. Did you know that the ruling family has an undercover staff whose sole job role is to monitor and post on social media platforms? I mean how more insecure can these dictators get that they have to pay people to falsely defend them on the internet !? I was told they have an agent on this forum, too.
Old 12-09-2017, 03:35 PM
Commoner

[QUOTE=Dubai Insider;2048873]It never ceases to amaze me how many people think Instagram is reality, when the truth is a lot of the stuff we see on there is fake as people will only show a carefully constructed image of themselves. Just because someone pretends to be religious and humble or is seen smiling in photos and posts "lovey-dovey comments" on someone else's pictures doesn't mean they don't have a dark side to them or they are telling the truth.

I have lived in Dubai my whole life and ran in the same circles as these sheikhs for long enough to be able to see behind the facade, and my knowledge about Saeed and his dysfunctional family does not come from pictures on a phone app! I follow them on Instagram for amusement - not for information - since pretty much everyone lies on there. For example if you look at Moza's profile a lot of her posts have a feminist slant to them, and yet her own father - the man she professes to be her role model - is the biggest chauvinistic bigot one could ever come across. No wonder he managed to fool so many people into thinking he is a saint and a just man, and this is mostly due to the way the local media portrays him.

The UAE is a surveillance police state in which freedom of press is non-existent, all media outlets are owned by the ruling family. It is illegal to criticize a member of the Al Maktoums or Nahyans, doing so will get you 15 years in prison and if you ever do get out your life will be over, which is a tad less extreme than Saudi Arabia where the punishment for openly criticizing the government is death in some cases.

Saeed and his family members are the epitome of what is typically an Islamic desert dictatorship, for this reason if you scroll to the comments section on his family's Insta accounts you won't see anything but friendly replies and insincere praises because it is illegal and dangerous. Did you know that the ruling family has an undercover staff whose sole job role is to monitor and post on social media platforms? I mean how more insecure can these dictators get that they have to pay people to falsely defend them on the internet !? I was told they have an agent on this forum,

Do you know why saeed 2nd wife deleted her Instagram? And How does he spread his time between all 3?
Old 12-09-2017, 06:58 PM
Commoner

Quote:

Do you know why saeed 2nd wife deleted her Instagram? And How does he spread his time between all 3?

She deleted it because she never intended on having it in the first place, it was Suhaila who talked her into it. Let me explain.. Saeed has an ugly habit of not caring at all about other people's feelings, it has to do with the way he was raised, so each time he gets married he favours the new wife and forgets all about the previous one(s). When Zeynab gave birth to Sana he was spending a lot of time with her and the baby which made the other wives angry, but of course they do not dare stand up to him or to question his actions. The way he treats his women is like live-in employees, they must speak with him in a formal manner and never overstep their boundaries.

One night, while he was sleeping in his fancy hotel suite with Zeynab and the newborn baby, an "emergency meeting" was being held at Suhaila's house, and that's when she started confiding in Natasha and complaining to her about their new rival (i.e. Zeynab ) and how she keeps posting Saeed's pictures on Instagram along with stupid love captions. Natasha scratched her head as she had no clue what Instagram was, lol, so then Suhaila took out her phone and began showing her Zeynab's posts.. and that's how wife no.2 joined Instagram! Too much drama! lol

I had my first encounter with Natasha years ago and I have found that all the rumours about her being materialistic to be true, which perfectly explains why she dumped her age-appropriate Russian boyfriend for a MARRIED Arab man she had met only DAYS before - a man she didn't even speak a language in common with!! She is also rude and treats people like they are beneath her, makes everyone address her as 'Sheikha Aisha Al Maktoum' even though she is a foreign second wife and the family don't approve of her. However, in all fairness, this was a few years back so there's a possibility she might have changed her ways, her husband's third marriage to a younger woman could have humbled her.

I respect her for protecting her children's privacy and not parading their pictures all over social media. She has two cute girls that live an almost normal childhood away from the cameras. The other two wives Zeynab and Suhaila appear to be in a constant PR battle to out-do each other. Suhaila posts every darn thing her daughter Sheikha does, my explore page is spammed daily with endless videos and photos of the little brat, some of which I find to be rather obscene. The poor kid has zero privacy left and with nearly half a million (mostly paid for) followers she has turned into somewhat of a local celebrity, and her internet fame has also earned her the title of Daddy's Favourite pet. Saeed craves attention and loved the fact that Sheikha BINT SAEED has a cult following on the internet. In return Zeynab grew extremely jealous and has been desperate to gain a following for Sana.

This sort of behavior (wives marking their territory by using their own children as weapons) has always been a war tactic in polygamous households. It is absolutely disgusting to say the least. Siblings should not be in competition with each other.

Natasha is a lot older now and has wised up IMO, she is no longer the doe-eyed naive teenage girl from Belarus. I think she is more mature and realizes how pointless it is to be playing silly wars because it is like fighting an uphill battle- its only a matter of time before a 4th wife comes on board and joins the harem. I think she is more realistic now about her goals and what is attainable, all she wants is to live comfortably and raise her daughters in peace. And this is exactly why women should not get married at such a young age!

How does Saeed divide his time? ROFL.. I'll save this one for another day!
Old 12-11-2017, 12:24 AM
Gentry

This is so shameless in my opinion, if this is true indeed. I always thought Saeed was a genuine, good Muslim. Hey, but I also read somewhere that Saeed in fact read PPE at Oxford and graduated in time. To be honest, all this information is making me throw up. It is silly that we think so nice of all these men who are turning out to be the black sheep of the family.

By the way, I always thought that Saeed was an ideal husband to Suhaila minus the polygamy. I wonder what other "nice" men are like, for example, Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed. He also maintains the same reputation. A pious, simple man. I cannot think him being the same as Saeed. Gosh!!
Old 12-11-2017, 11:35 PM
Commoner

I tried replying to the above user but was told that I must wait for the comment to be moderated first!? This is the only forum I have seen where opinions need to be approved before they can be given out.

Quote:
This is so shameless in my opinion, if this is true indeed. I always thought Saeed was a genuine, good Muslim. Hey, but I also read somewhere that Saeed in fact read PPE at Oxford and graduated in time. To be honest, all this information is making me throw up. It is silly that we think so nice of all these men who are turning out to be the black sheep of the family.

By the way, I always thought that Saeed was an ideal husband to Suhaila minus the polygamy. I wonder what other "nice" men are like, for example, Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed. He also maintains the same reputation. A pious, simple man. I cannot think him being the same as Saeed. Gosh!!
I will answer again since the original reply appears to be "lost". Inside Suhaila's head Saeed IS the ideal husband. She was married off to him at the age of 17 straight out of high school and was told since Day1 that a good wife must accept polygamy otherwise she will be cursed by the angels and punished by God. For this reason he marries them at a young age, because a 29 year old can't be brainwashed like that. Also, in the super materialistic society she lives in - money equates to love. This is why she stayed with him in spite of the waitress scandal. Divorce would not have been a good option because women in this part of the world do not get compensated if a man cheats or if something goes bad in a marriage, unlike the US or other western countries where the woman is entitled to half her husband's fortune. If she decides to leave him, she will lose out on the cash and all the luxury things that he provides for her, and she will also lose custody of her children if she ever decides to get married again. This is Sharia law and it is clearly written out. Even if the law had stated otherwise, no one wins a case against a Sheikh in court !

Saeed is not the brightest bulb in the box, he would not be allowed to walk outside Oxford's gates let alone obtain a degree from there. He graduated from Dubai Men's College of Technology. If you want I can send you a pic of his graduation ceremony.

EDIT: I do not know Mohamed Bin Rashid's children so I will not be able to answer your inquires, I only know what I hear through other people, some of which could be rumours. OTOH, I do know Saeed personally so any information I post about him can be said with near certainty.
Old 12-12-2017, 11:37 AM
Gentry

Omg I saw he read PPE at Oxford on wikipedia and other websites too. Lol what a man he is. Ufff sometimes I really wonder what lie these women live. They spend their lives defending their husbands' wrongdoings and most importantly love seldom becomes their destiny. I wish these women could live better lives.
Old Yesterday, 02:18 AM
Commoner

He claims to be a billionaire on Wikipedia which I am 100 percent sure is untrue.

I think the women's lives are better now than before. They can afford designer clothes and get driven around in fancy cars, which is every poor and/or materialistic girl's dream. But, like everything in life it has its pros and cons. Their situation is not ideal and could backfire any moment, not because of polygamy, but because there is a lot of uncertainty in being married to a man like Saeed as he was already on wife no. 3 by his 39th birthday. If he keeps going on this rate he will surpass his father in the number of women he's had. But in order to marry more than 4 he will need to get rid of 1 or 2 of the ones he currently has. It is a risky game of musical chairs. That's why his wives keep defending him and they are always on their best behavior, the wife that annoys him will be the first one to get cut.

Tags
maktoum, saeed