Sheikh Maktoum Bin Rashed Al Maktoum (1943-2006) (late Ruler of Dubai) and Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...ce-andrew-jeffrey-epsteins-house-daughter-ex/

Priscilla Doe, a pseudonym, was a 20-year-old aspiring dancer when she met Epstein.

"Jeffrey Epstein commonly bragged that Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, Prince Andrew, and the Sultan of Dubai were among his closest friends," her complaint said.

"These circumstances caused Plaintiff to believe that Jeffrey Epstein and his organisation was powerful enough to cause her serious harm if she did not strictly follow his and their demands."

It is unclear to whom the "Sultan of Dubai" refers, as Dubai is not ruled by sultans.

So sheikh saeed second wife zeynb did a ask anything on Instagram in someone asked how she felt About poly i attached her answer she pretty much saying she felt like she was not told the truth about it and she does not like it now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-27-01-57-07.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-27-01-57-07.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 333
There are rumours that sheikh saeed bin maktoum divorced all 3 wives. So maybe she is upset because of that and she didn't get any special treatment by her husband. She is just one of his wives after sometimes there will more new wives and her Instagram bio international master of sport and world class gymnastic ������

Thats maybe why his first wife went instagram silent she seem really upset in the youngest child was with zynab for a while. Do you know Natasha instagram?

Natasha(Aisha) doesn't have Instagram account. She is very private and her children also stay out of limelight unlike other children of saeed. She reportedly own an business in Dubai some hair salon or parlour something like that. She seems smart one unlike other two.
Thats maybe why his first wife went instagram silent she seem really upset in the youngest child was with zynab for a while. Do you know Natasha instagram?

Natasha(Aisha) doesn't have Instagram account. She is very private and her children also stay out of limelight unlike other children of saeed. She reportedly own an business in Dubai some hair salon or parlour something like that. She seems smart one unlike other two.

I feel like the divorce is true. She now shows her face on instagram in have deleted all photos of sh.

I feel like the divorce is true. She now shows her face on instagram in have deleted all photos of sh.
Al Maktoum family is so active on Instagram that if you want to know which rumours are true or not just follow them and see what they post whom they follow or unfollow on Instagram ?

B8mbq53Bng5

Sheikha Mozah bint Marwan AlMaktoum the grand daughter of former ruler of Dubai Sheikh Maktoum bin Rashid is the first Lieutenant Pilot of Dubai Police. She is the daughter of Shaikha Maitha bint Maktoum AlMaktoum and Sheikh Marwan bin Mohammed bin Hasher AlMaktoum.

Sheikh Hamdan is very close to Sheikha Maitha Maktoum and Sheikh Marwan bin Mohammed's children I used to thought that he will end up marrying their eldest daughter Moza the first female pilot of the family.

Sheikh Hamdan is very close to Sheikha Maitha Maktoum and Sheikh Marwan bin Mohammed's children I used to thought that he will end up marrying their eldest daughter Moza the first female pilot of the family.

How old is Sheikha Moza?

Apparently Sheikha Hind es stronger and managed to marry her own by blood niece to her son and Crown Prince.

Apparently Sheikha Hind es stronger and managed to marry her own by blood niece to her son and Crown Prince.

Yes, she does that with all her children except with Shaikha who married for love and Maryam 2nd who got married to her 2nd paternal cousin. I just used to think he might have an interest in Mozah even though I knew he will marry Shaikha Saeed. And Mozah is 15 years younger than Hamdan.

A few months before Hamdan’s announced marriage contract, someone on the older thread was suggesting Sheikha Majida Maktoum.

I guess at the end of the day, it’s all about who is your destiny. :) And in Sheikh Hamdan’s case, he was lucky from his mother’s side.

Let’s see whose royal wedding we will be hearing if next.

A few months before Hamdan’s announced marriage contract, someone on the older thread was suggesting Sheikha Majida Maktoum.

I guess at the end of the day, it’s all about who is your destiny. :) And in Sheikh Hamdan’s case, he was lucky from his mother’s side.

Let’s see whose royal wedding we will be hearing if next.

Sheikha Majida bint Maktoum is the prettiest woman in the Al Maktoum family. She has lots of fans. Majida studying at Oxford University. These girls are amazing unlike other women in the family who just about posting pictures on Instagram horses and children or praising Sheikh Mohammed. These two women's personality is different and interesting.

There are lots of marriages took place after triple and Maryam 2nd wedding since they are not children of Sheikh Mohammed nobody know about them. Futaim bint Mohammed will be next to marry.

Sheikha Majida bint Maktoum is the prettiest woman in the Al Maktoum family. She has lots of fans. Majida studying at Oxford University. These girls are amazing unlike other women in the family who just about posting pictures on Instagram horses and children or praising Sheikh Mohammed. These two women's personality is different and interesting.

There are lots of marriages took place after triple and Maryam 2nd wedding since they are not children of Sheikh Mohammed nobody know about them. Futaim bint Mohammed will be next to marry.

Really? That’s exciting news! :)

The children of Sheikh Maktoum bin Rashid Al Maktoum and his wife Sheikha Bouchara Sheikh Mohammed bin Maktoum (yellow shirt), Sheikh Hamdan bin Maktoum (Orange shirt) and Sheikh Zayed bin Maktoum. Sheikha Bouchra was reportedly murdered by Sheikh Mohammed in 2007 according to Latifa 2nd video.
https://postimg.cc/fVBjPDZX

Instagram of Sheikh Zayed bin Maktoum
https://instagram.com/zayedbinmaktoum?igshid=1kg9lg5ndvdta
Instagram of Sheikh Mohammed bin Maktoum
https://instagram.com/mohammedbinmaktoum?igshid=ii8bx45qa2fm

The adult photo of the brothers
https://postimg.cc/67fSB7Xb

For some reason, Sheikh Hamdan bin Maktoum never made any public appearance. He doesn't have any social media accounts and this is the only adult picture of him. While Sheikh Mohammed bin Maktoum is married to a woman named Fatima Qamzi (not from any ruling family) and have 2 daughters Sheikha Bouchra and Sheikha Alia.

Last edited:
I don't think it's posted here Sheikha Lateefa bint Maktoum welcomed her child Sheikha Fatima bint Abdullah on 2nd February 2020. She is already mother of Sheikh Maktoum bin Abdullah and Sheikha Sanaa bint Abdullah. Sheikha Lateefa married to Sheikh Abdullah bin Mohammed bin Hamdan Al Nahyan brother of Sheikh Khaled bin Mohammed husband Sheikha Maryam bint Mohammed Al Maktoum (2nd)
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8HGOGKJR2I/?igshid=fnz76ud67nbb

Last edited:
More drama in Al Maktoum Family Sheikh Saeed bin Maktoum bin Rashid Al Maktoum's 3rd wife Zeyneb javadli was Instagram live today morning where she said Sheikh Saeed sends his security to snatch her children. She was saying they were beating her and her parents. She even made her Instagram public @zeyn7

It made it to detained in Dubai the same leaked Latifa's video
https://newswire.detainedindubai.com/108474-dubai-royal-sheikha-zaynab-livestreams-attack-on-family

Wife of Dubai royal Sheikh Saeed bin Maktoum bin Rashid Al Maktoum broadcast multiple Instagram livestreams today as she tearfully barricaded herself in her home while police tried to gain entry to take her children

The video is in YouTube now where Zeyneb was live on Instagram but now it is deleted from her Instagram. Zeyneb Javadli was an Azerbaijani gymnastic

They are taking my parents, now they will snatch my children!' Billionaire Dubai sheikh's estranged wife posts a series of distraught videos claiming she is being 'raided' by men linked to her husband

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-saying-officials-trying-snatch-children.html

Last edited by a moderator:
According to Radha Sterling Zeyneb's parents were arrested but now released. She is still in her villa with her children and parents.

Last edited:
According to Radha Sterling Zeyneb's parents were arrested but now released. She is still in her villa with her children and parents.

She used the other daughters pictures not zainabs.
Something seems wrong.
The second wife is raising her daughters , so why deprive this one from that?

She used the other daughters pictures not zainabs.
Something seems wrong.
The second wife is raising her daughters , so why deprive this one from that?

Nobody heard anything about the 2nd wife Natasha/Aisha so I don't know how we can claim that she is raising her children but then you never know what's really going in the minds of Sheikh Saeed.

Back
Top Bottom