The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #101  
Old 02-10-2016, 10:52 PM
lucymae88's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: N/A, United States
Posts: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcc View Post
No i meant sheikh Maktoum, may he rest in peace.
Sorry I don't know that much about his kids. There not even listed on his Wikipedia page online.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 11-28-2016, 04:34 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Chicago, United States
Posts: 36
Sheikh saeed almaktoum has gotten married again after Natasha (Asia), him in the 3rd wife just had there first kid a girl named sana this year. That would be the 9th child for the sheikh. He has 6 with his first wife 2 with Natasha and 1 with his third. All I know about his newest wife is that she speaks French and English and that she rides horses.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 11-29-2016, 12:09 AM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Posts: 76
Yeah, it's an old thing now. It is said, she is from Ayesha's (Previously Natasha) hometown. Her name is Zeinab. And the daughter's name is Saana. With Sheikha Suhaila, he has 5 kids only, called Rashid & Moza (twins), Maktoum, Mohammed, and Sheikha. With Ayesha, there are only 2 girls called Aliya and Latifa.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 11-29-2016, 07:09 AM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Chicago, United States
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatima.Qureshi View Post
Yeah, it's an old thing now. It is said, she is from Ayesha's (Previously Natasha) hometown. Her name is Zeinab. And the daughter's name is Saana. With Sheikha Suhaila, he has 5 kids only, called Rashid & Moza (twins), Maktoum, Mohammed, and Sheikha. With Ayesha, there are only 2 girls called Aliya and Latifa.

Ok thank you. Only reason why I found out about Zeinab is I saw her instagram, do you know how long they been married? Doesn't seem like it's a long time. I read that she is also a sports rider so I'm guessing that's how they met. I wonder if they married as fast as he did Ayesha. Do you know if Ayesha have a instagram? I seen the other wives but not hers.
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 11-29-2016, 01:05 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Posts: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay773 View Post
Ok thank you. Only reason why I found out about Zeinab is I saw her instagram, do you know how long they been married? Doesn't seem like it's a long time. I read that she is also a sports rider so I'm guessing that's how they met. I wonder if they married as fast as he did Ayesha. Do you know if Ayesha have a instagram? I seen the other wives but not hers.
I don't know anything about Zeinab actually. Ayesha used to have an active Instagram account @ash.a.l but first she changed her handle and later deactivated her account. She used to post pictures of her daughters and herself as well. However she never wore any makeup in any of her pictures and was always clad in abaya. Her pictures were all very basic, simple in the sense you could never say she was a Sheikh's wife at all. A very ordinary house, no luxury items found at all, and everything about that woman was totally that of a commoner. I was shocked to see all this simplicity because people here said she was behaving like a wife with new money, always discussing high end jewels that Sheikh Saeed got her and all that high life stuff to show off. Turned out she was the simplest royal Maktoum wife. In fact shocking. By the way if you want to still see that her account is deactivated go to Suhaila's account @seela13 and there she has posted a picture of Ayesha's daughters. The picture was posted on 1st August this year. She has tagged Ayesha but since a few weeks back her account was deactivated. Hope this information helps :)
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 11-29-2016, 01:41 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Chicago, United States
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatima.Qureshi View Post
I don't know anything about Zeinab actually. Ayesha used to have an active Instagram account @ash.a.l but first she changed her handle and later deactivated her account. She used to post pictures of her daughters and herself as well. However she never wore any makeup in any of her pictures and was always clad in abaya. Her pictures were all very basic, simple in the sense you could never say she was a Sheikh's wife at all. A very ordinary house, no luxury items found at all, and everything about that woman was totally that of a commoner. I was shocked to see all this simplicity because people here said she was behaving like a wife with new money, always discussing high end jewels that Sheikh Saeed got her and all that high life stuff to show off. Turned out she was the simplest royal Maktoum wife. In fact shocking. By the way if you want to still see that her account is deactivated go to Suhaila's account @seela13 and there she has posted a picture of Ayesha's daughters. The picture was posted on 1st August this year. She has tagged Ayesha but since a few weeks back her account was deactivated. Hope this information helps :)


Wow. I can see her being simple, which is seen as humble to me. did she speak or write in Arabic or just English? I have seen seela13 account with the photo of the daughters. I'm glad to see they are still married. In she is just living like a normal wife.
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 11-29-2016, 02:17 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Posts: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay773 View Post
Wow. I can see her being simple, which is seen as humble to me. did she speak or write in Arabic or just English? I have seen seela13 account with the photo of the daughters. I'm glad to see they are still married. In she is just living like a normal wife.
Yes she is simple. People who stay close to reality also stay close to their roots and that is where their wisdom is tested. They have everything yet they chose to live the simple life they have in blood.

Ayesha lives in Jumeirah. She attended a university in Dubai for sometime but then left mid way probably.

No she used to write very small captions in English sometimes. Mostly the pictures were devoid of any captions. No Arabic as far as I recall. Someone here said she cannot be called a Sheikha but I don't understand why not when she has already been recognized by her husband. She is not a hidden wife like Sheikh Mohammed has. All of Sheikh Saeed's wives are known by their names and known in public as his wives. By the way Suhaila and Ayesha are very good friends. They even travel together for vacations :)
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 11-29-2016, 03:08 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Chicago, United States
Posts: 36
Wow great to know they are close. I hope that Ayesha brings back her instagram so I can see her view. On this site it said she had help? Did you see if she had maids in drivers?
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 11-30-2016, 02:34 AM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Posts: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay773 View Post
Wow great to know they are close. I hope that Ayesha brings back her instagram so I can see her view. On this site it said she had help? Did you see if she had maids in drivers?
Sorry girl, I don't know that much info on her.
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 01-16-2017, 01:25 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Chicago, United States
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatima.Qureshi View Post
Sorry girl, I don't know that much info on her.
So I did some research and saeed 3rd wife was a gymnast. She won medals. If you search her name online you will see her. Before they got married. I read that she would like to become get back into the sport again. Also I read that it was some drama going on between her in the other wives I don't know that to be true. But I do know seela13 use to follow her on instagram now she doesn't, and Zeynəb had photos of sheikh saeed on her instagram and talk about him on photos but she since now has taken down anything about him and post a photo about respect and how she should be respected.
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 01-17-2017, 12:09 AM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Posts: 76
I don't know about any drama going on between these 3 wives but she has put her IG account on private now for some time. Most probably her "respect" rant comes from the fact that she might be wanting to join the sport again which is a big NO NO in the family for married females. Probably this is one reason why Sheikh Mohammed's most talented girl Maitha is not being looked upon for marriage proposals. By the way, that Zeynab's little girl Sana'a is such a darling baby. Do you follow her on IG?
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 01-17-2017, 01:28 AM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Chicago, United States
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatima.Qureshi View Post
I don't know about any drama going on between these 3 wives but she has put her IG account on private now for some time. Most probably her "respect" rant comes from the fact that she might be wanting to join the sport again which is a big NO NO in the family for married females. Probably this is one reason why Sheikh Mohammed's most talented girl Maitha is not being looked upon for marriage proposals. By the way, that Zeynab's little girl Sana'a is such a darling baby. Do you follow her on IG?


Yes I do follow her ig. I just one day notice she took photos of saeed off her page. But I would think they would talked about that before marriage. She was a big in her country with winning medals. Maybe it's also the fact the type of sport. Gymnast wear very thin clothes. Yes her baby girl is cute.
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 01-17-2017, 01:47 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Chicago, United States
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatima.Qureshi View Post
I don't know about any drama going on between these 3 wives but she has put her IG account on private now for some time. Most probably her "respect" rant comes from the fact that she might be wanting to join the sport again which is a big NO NO in the family for married females. Probably this is one reason why Sheikh Mohammed's most talented girl Maitha is not being looked upon for marriage proposals. By the way, that Zeynab's little girl Sana'a is such a darling baby. Do you follow her on IG?


Why can't the women do sports?
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 08-30-2017, 10:46 AM
gcc's Avatar
gcc gcc is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 7
Wife

Does anyone knows about the Kurdish/British wife of the Late ruler of Dubai Sheikh maktoum bin Rashid !
They have a daughter together that lives in London !
How is the relationship between half siblings in ruling family dubai , I hear that there is almost no relation!

Are their more free to go around if the mum is a foreigner!
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 08-30-2017, 02:40 PM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,800
In
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcc View Post
Does anyone knows about the Kurdish/British wife of the Late ruler of Dubai Sheikh maktoum bin Rashid !
They have a daughter together that lives in London !

Are their more free to go around if the mum is a foreigner!
It depends on status of the wife rather than of her nationality. Officially unknown children may have more freedom because of less commitments they involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcc View Post
How is the relationship between half siblings in ruling family dubai , I hear that there is almost no relation!
Well, dont believe everyhing you heard. Some might have a better relationship while others have not. There is no basic, general answer to your question. If half-siblings live in different countries it's harder to stay close to each other.
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 08-30-2017, 03:30 PM
gcc's Avatar
gcc gcc is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 7
Thank you,
Are there many official unknown children from the late ruler & Do they get the same treatments as known ones such as title and other stuff.

Do you know about the daughter that lives in London from the Kurdish/ British women! If so were they married!
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 08-30-2017, 03:51 PM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcc View Post
Thank you,
Are there many official unknown children from the late ruler & Do they get the same treatments as known ones such as title and other stuff.
Only the official children are known publicly. A daughter or a son of a Shaikh also get same title.

Quote:
Do you know about the daughter that lives in London from the Kurdish/ British women! If so were they married!
Sorry but I dont know about her and the mother of her.
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 08-30-2017, 05:29 PM
gcc's Avatar
gcc gcc is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 7
Is it possible that children that are recognised by the late ruler but are unknown to public and keep low profile ?
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 08-31-2017, 03:28 PM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcc View Post
Is it possible that children that are recognised by the late ruler but are unknown to public and keep low profile ?
Yes, it is possible.
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 08-31-2017, 04:21 PM
gcc's Avatar
gcc gcc is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 7
Thank you Iman,

I asked these questions cause I met a girl which lives and studies in London, her classmates and people around her told me she is the daughter of the late ruler & her mum is British/ Kurdish, but when I confronted her she said no she is not.
I told my friends about it they said that she always keeps a low profile not to be harassed by family and other people.
she was very down to earth & friendly, if she is indeed a sheikha. She did not have any bodyguard or anything.
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
maktoum, saeed


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Crown Prince Philippe and Crown Princess Mathilde - Current Events part 19 MAfan Current Events Archive 237 07-21-2013 05:11 AM
British Royal Family Current Events 5: July 2011-March 2013 wbenson Current Events Archive 1204 04-01-2013 07:35 AM
"The Queen Mother, The untold story of Elizabeth Bowes Lyon" by Lady Colin Campbell EIIR Royal Library 50 04-23-2012 01:09 PM
"The Palace and the Bunker: Royal Resistance to Hitler" by Frank Millard (2012) CarolynHarris Royal Library 3 03-31-2012 05:36 PM




Popular Tags
albania best outfit birthday carl gustaf chris o'neill crown princess mary crown princess mary fashion crown princess victoria current events denmark fashion poll general news hereditary grand duchess stéphanie hereditary grand duke guillaume infanta cristina infanta leonor infanta sofia iñaki urdangarín king felipe king felipe vi king philippe letizia monarchy news november 2016 october 2016 picture of the week prince alexander prince carl philip prince charles prince daniel prince felix prince gabriel prince nicholas prince oscar princess claire of luxembourg princess estelle princess leonore princess madeleine princess mary princess mary fashion princess of asturias princess sofia princess victoria queen elizabeth ii queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen mathilde queen mathilde daytime fashion queen mathilde fashion queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania queen silvia state visit stephanie succession sweden swedish royal family the duchess of cambridge casual wear the duchess of cambridge daytime fashion the duchess of cambridge fashion the duchess of cambridge hats victoria


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:24 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017
Jelsoft Enterprises