Sheikh Maktoum Bin Rashed Al Maktoum (1943-2006) (late Ruler of Dubai) and Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think the shape of the nose and chin are different...and I also prefer the old H. with little bit of flesh on his bones *lol* (Don´t call it chubby,hehe!)

Shaikha Bint Maktoum & Abdullah Bin Maktoum | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
shaikha Bint Maktoum & Futaim Bint Maktoum | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Futaim Bint Maktoum & Shaikha Bint Maktoum & Moza Bint Saeed | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Majida Bint Maktoum | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Rodha Bint Maktoum | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
futaim Bint Maktoum | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Ahmed Bin Maktoum Al Maktoum
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
Sheikh Rashed Bin Saeed with his grand-daughters Maitha Bint Maktoum & Hessa Bint Maktoum
Sheikh Maktoum Bin Rashed with Latifa Bint Hamdan & Hessa Bint Hamdan
Sheikh Rashed Bin Maktoum(God save his soul)
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/694/61965318.jpg/
Sheikh Rashed Bin Saeed with Sheikh Saeed Bin Maktoum
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/694/maktoombinrashid138.jpg/

Cute
Majida Bint Maktoum & Kelly Osbourne | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Majida Bint Maktoum & Shaikha Bint Maktoum | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Cute how Shaikha tries to touch the dolphin :D
Shaikha Bint Maktoum, Futaim Bint Maktoum, Abdullah Bin Maktoum & Majida Bint Maktoum | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Abdullah Bin Maktoum & Majida Bint Maktoum | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Shaikha Bint Maktoum | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Futaim, Shaikha, Majida, Abdullah | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Abdullah Bin Maktoum | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Majida is very photogenic,I especially like the 2nd picture with the London bridge,she has a great smile:)

Thanks Ironical for the translation :flowers: We can see that Moza loves her sister Alya, they have many pics together. Alya is also a cute girl :p
That Natasha's interview is pretty old (2008),so I think Moza and Alya are sweet and warm to each other now.:wave:

Sheikha Shaikha born on 2002
Sheikha Futaim born on 2003

Hi, are you sure these dates of birth are correct? Both of them look and act (on twitter) much older...

Maria :)

Not really sure, that's what i found on Wikipedia. Must be wrong, when i'll know the right date, we'll update it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Sheikh Rashed is Sheikh Mohd eldest bro. He was the ruler of Dubai before him.
I listed his children, the others are just Sheikh Saeed children. Yeah, Majida's young & pretty! Her mom is moroccan!

Ps: I changed the link of the pic you couldnt open :)

Correction, Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum was the father of Sheikh Mohammad bin Rashid Al Maktoum

:previous:
To make it simpler, Sheikh Rashid was Ruler of Dubai from 1958-1990.
Among his sons were the future Rulers Sheikh Maktoum (1990-2006) and Sheikh Mohammed (2006- ).

Does Natasha know Arabic or does she still talk in English to her husband ?
Does her mom in sister live in Dubai ?

Does Natasha know Arabic or does she still talk in English to her husband ? Does her mom in sister live in Dubai ?

Her sister live in Dubai at times, about her mother I do not know. Also nothing is mentioned in matters of her Arabic skills. But also her English was very bad as I know. For the fist time she needed her sister´s assistance for communication.

Last edited:
Ok. I heard her English was bad at first but by now should have gotten better if that's how they communicate.

Don't she have 2 kids now I wonder if there are any pics

Ok. I heard her English was bad at first but by now should have gotten better if that's how they communicate.

Don't she have 2 kids now I wonder if there are any pics

Yes, they have two kids. There are no pictures available. Her husband, Shaikh Saeed bin Maktoum bin Rashid al Maktoum, is more conservative and avoid going to publish a lot of pictures of his family.

Last edited:
I look back on earlier post in saw her and shiekh holding hands in public, is this more of a modern thing even tho he is traditional muslim ?

I also seen a pic of two little girls that Someone said was his kids the little girl look just like him.

I look back on earlier post in saw her and shiekh holding hands in public, is this more of a modern thing even tho he is traditional muslim ?

I also seen a pic of two little girls that Someone said was his kids the little girl look just like him.

Didn´t know this pictures.....is it possible to repost them?

Holding hands in public: It is not considered bad to hold hands in a decent manner while in public.

Last edited:
It is on this topic look on page 2 and 3 it shows them holding hands on page 2 in 3 shows pic of the kids

It is on this topic look on page 2 and 3 it shows them holding hands on page 2 in 3 shows pic of the kids

Thanks a lot. I found one picture you mentioned.....the holding hands image. There was a lot of other pictures also, some did not open. Two showed Sheikha Mozah and Sheikha Alia. Sheikha Mozah, the elder girl, is Sheikh Saeeds daughter from his first marriage.

Last edited:
So why is Natasha not a shiekha or is she ?

If you go to google translate in put this in Áûëà Íàòàøà ñòàëà Àéøà - Îáùåñòâî - Ñâîáîäíàÿ Ïðåññà - svpressa.ru it says shiekh was chasing her with a gun because she went somewhere without his permission. In she is not treated as a wife. Does a wife really have to ask permission ? So princess haya have to ask before she goes or just tell them were she is going ?

Unfortunately I didn´t speak Russian and google is not my best friend when it comes to translations. Hence I can´t understand what was written in the article. But in general newspapers seems to report very much, but usually have little knowledge about the actual happening. Especially when it comes to private matters. The thing with the gun I see more as a kind of rumor that the russian press seeks to spread. Also possible that someone had misinterpreted Shaikh Saeeds deep concern for his wife as "chasing with a gun", because he is a olympic sport shooter.

Well, I can not judge whether Natasha nor princess Haya need an approval or not. However Natasha is a wife of a Shaikh from a ruling family. Therefore she should pay attention to her safety and don´t went somewhere without knowledge of her husband. It's because of security reasons.

I'm a grown young man, but also need permission of my father when I want to go somewhere. It's nothing bad and also not a kind of distrust or a way of control. Rather it illustrates the love and belonging to each other and depicts concern for the welfare of family members. It is made out of pure love and respect for each other.

Last edited:
A bio said sh saeed has 8 kids I knew his first wife had 5 so Is the other kids Natasha's in his ? Do anyone know the kids names

Last edited:
A bio said sh saeed has 8 kids I knew his first wife had 5 so Is the other kids Natasha's in his ? Do anyone know the kids names

As I know he has two kids with Natasha. A girl and a boy (not sure). The girl´s name is Alia (like Shaikh Saeed´s mother), but the boy´s name I do not know. With his first wife he has 5 children: 4 boys and a daugther (Shaikh Rashid, Shaikh Khalifa, Shaikh Maktoum, Shaikh Mohammed and Shaikha Mozah - Shaikh Rashid and Shaikha Mozah are twins)).

Last edited:
Shaikh Mohammed bin Maktoum bin Rashid Al Maktoum (halfbrother of Shaikh Saeed bin Maktoum bin Rashid al Maktoum) became father of a daughter in November 2013. Her name is Shaikha Bushra bint Mohammed bin Maktoum Al Maktoum: .@mohammedbinmaktoum | and
http://web.stagram.com/p/592365242132288835_451611364.

Shaikha Bushra bint Mohammed bin Khalifa al Maktoum was also the name of his mother.

Last edited:
As I know he has two kids with Natasha. A girl and a boy (not sure). The girl´s name is Alia (like Shaikh Saeed´s mother), but the boy´s name I do not know. With his first wife he has 5 children: 4 boys and a daugther (Shaikh Rashid, Shaikh Khalifa, Shaikh Maktoum, Shaikh Mohammed and Shaikha Mozah - Shaikh Rashid and Shaikha Mozah are twins)).

Sheikh Saeed's first wife has two daughters Sheikha Mozah and Sheikha Sheikha. They have 6 kids together. Attached is a picture of Sheikha Sheikha.

Attachments

• Shaikha SMRM.jpg
    Shaikha SMRM.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 3,398
Back
Top Bottom