The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-26-2010, 06:22 PM

Maktoum Hasher Maktoum Al Maktoum

I have been doing research into the Al Maktoum family lines... This one I am having a hard time following his linage through his name. I have refrences from Maktoum Hasher Maktoum Al Maktoum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
that he is the nephew of the current ruler of Dubai.. But I cannot find anymore info on him. Ever place I go to his profile is gone. Can someone help. Thank you....

Old 03-26-2010, 09:33 PM
Commoner

I think he is Sheikha Hind nephew.

Old 03-26-2010, 11:31 PM

Thanks for the reply, What seems curious to me is all the links about him have been removed. Also there does not seem to be bin(son of) in his name like the rest of his family. Could you please explain this???

I would like to thank everyone for the helpful information, now I have some reading to do.
Old 05-02-2010, 10:48 PM
Commoner

I think this is the most recent article on Sheikh Maktoum, from December 2009: Dubai pendant la crise, la fête continue... - Dubai pendant la crise, la fête continue... - ParisMatch.com
Old 07-08-2010, 09:44 PM

Arabian Business 'crash' conference

I found this video of him talking about the debt problem in Dubai

7 Dec '09

IN VIDEO: Sheikh Maktoum presents €˜Slosh Bucket Theory' - Politics & Economics - ArabianBusiness.com

and this one he answers questions

IN VIDEO: Question time with Sheikh Maktoum - Politics & Economics - ArabianBusiness.com

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/575384-sheikh-hasher

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/575098-pay-back

Monday, 30 November 2009
http://www.arabianbusiness.com/57483...beat-on-future

07 November 2009

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/572535-mr-fix-it three pages long
Old 07-09-2010, 02:42 PM
Gentry

Nice video...

Quote:
Originally Posted by amadohey View Post
I found this video of him talking about the debt problem in Dubai
Amadohey - great video's...thanks for sharing. Sh. Maktoum was an excellent speaker...his English was clear as well as articulated. In addition, he was very persuasive with the audience...
Old 07-15-2011, 03:59 PM
Royal Highness

this is from 2009 but I think it hasnt been posted before:
His Highness Sheikh Maktoum bin Hasher Al Maktoum appointed as Chairman of Al Nasr Sports Club | 2009 | AMEinfo.com

I wonder if he is continuing his MBA? He seemed to be quite frustrated because he was not allowed finish it.
Old 08-01-2011, 11:45 AM
Royal Highness

Shuaa Capital announces new Chairman Dubai Chronicle

Sheikh Maktoum bin Hasher seems to be quite lucky financially (I dont want to know how much hes getting paid for this position, I always thought that the Board of Directors is a place for retired CEOs who dont want to work and still earn a lot of money, at least thats what its like in my country....)
->May 2011, Shuaa Capital announced that Sheikh Maktoum has been appointed Chairman of its Board of Directors, because of his record of successfully supporting business turnarounds.
Old 08-04-2011, 01:13 PM
Administrator

Posts relating to internal company matters, including personnel disputes, aren't relevant to this thread and have been removed.

Warren
UAE moderator
Old 08-08-2011, 08:18 AM
Royal Highness

'Property prices to fall 10% on oversupply' - Emirates 24/7

Sheikh Maktoum bin Hasher Al Maktoum, President, Al Fajer Properties, had told this website in June that Dubai would receive a “very limited” supply of properties this year.
“I am expecting very limited supply to come into the market… there isn’t that much supply. We are in construction field as well and we haven’t been getting any orders for the last three to four years,” he had said.
Old 02-11-2012, 03:06 PM
Commoner

Facebook page featuring a photo of Hasher and some of his sister's artwork.

JAWA. Her Highness Sheikha Wafa bint Hasher Al Maktoum | Facebook
Old 07-08-2012, 02:01 PM
Commoner

New video interview with Sheikh Maktoum: HH Sheikh Maktoum Hasher Al Maktoum in conversation with Banker Middle East Editor Joanna Andrews on Vimeo
Old 02-19-2014, 03:37 PM
Serene Highness

The Dubai Culture and Arts Authority (Dubai Culture) has announced the co-curators for the fourth edition of Sikka Art Fair 2014, the contemporary artist-led fair aimed at nurturing and promoting Emirati talent.

Shaikha Wafaa bint Hasher bin Maktoum Al Maktoum, founder and director of FN Designs and sister of Shaikh Maktoum bin Hasher bin Maktoum al Maktoum, and Kayoko Iemura, Japanese architect and programme director, will co-curate the fair, which will be held from March 15 to 25, at Al Fahidi Historical neighbourhood.

Dubai Culture announces curators for Sikka 2014