Sheikh Majid and Sheikha Hessa Beljafla Current Events 1: October 2014-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello thank You for your reply, This is like so weird I mean why a royal child will be raised by an "ordinary" family ?

And hindbeljafla on her ask.fm were always talking about him as her brother...

Anyway, the truth will be revealed soon.
Your welcome, yes the truth of who his mother is will come out soon.

Latifa Beljafla is the mother of Mohammed and a half-sister of Sheikha Hessa. She has also a daughter, named Roza al Shamsi. Latifa's both children have different fathers.

Last edited:
Latifa Beljafla is the mother of Mohammed and a half-sister of Sheikha Hessa. She has also a daughter, named Roza al Shamsi. Latifa's both children have different fathers.
I was told when I was in Dubai she was the mother. I noticed its cause Majid marriage to be talked even worse about too. I heard a lot of stuff while I was in Dubai.

I have always thought that Latifa is the mother.I mean all of this is so confusing

Latifa Beljafla is half sister to Sheikha Hessa? I thought she was her mother:bang::bang:

The name of Shaikha Hessa' mother is Latifa. But Shaikha Hessa has also a half sister named Latifa. The mother of Mohammed and Rozah (half sister of Shaikha Hessa) is in her thirdies and Shaikha Hessa will be 25 this year.

Last edited:
I think is like @sambo87said. Maybe she just took care of him for a while since she or roza's account (both run by her) have not any picture of younger or baby Mohammed which is weird in a mother with his first son.

All this time I had been thinking that Hessa's mother was the mother to young Mohammed bin Rashid. So naturally I made up my midn that Maktoums didn't approve Hessa-Majid marriage because Hessa's mother has had a relationship with their son (Rashid).

But if that has not been the case and Latifa (Hessa's half sister who is in her mid thirties) was Rashid's age, why didn't the Maktoums let Rashid marry her if they were in a relationship? If Rashid married Latifa, things would have been very different now and a lot easier for young Mohammed when he grows up :sad: They could have married each other for the young boy's sake.

why didn't the Maktoums let Rashid marry her if they were in a relationship?
1.- Because she's not a cousin nor a sheikha
2.- because of Beljafla's reputation.

If he would do it against these, it would be the same case of Majid.

1.- Because she's not a cousin nor a sheikha
2.- because of Beljafla's reputation.

If he would do it against these, it would be the same case of Majid.

Was he married?? i mean the late sheikh Rashid bin Mohammad.

Sorry but what reputation Beljaflas have? Is that so bad? Also, so what if Latifa wasn't a Sheikha, she belongs to a huge tribe and comes from a family that has almost the same social standing. And there are many sheikhs who have married local emirati women who are non shaikhas, and women from gulf countries as well. It was pre decided that Rashid would be passed over for the crown so he did not have any responsibility (technically) to marry a sheikha. This is no reason at all. Please :)

They must have their reasons to not accept these kind of marriages as we can see it on Sheikh Majid's case.

Sorry but what reputation Beljaflas have? Is that so bad? Also, so what if Latifa wasn't a Sheikha, she belongs to a huge tribe and comes from a family that has almost the same social standing. And there are many sheikhs who have married local emirati women who are non shaikhas, and women from gulf countries as well. It was pre decided that Rashid would be passed over for the crown so he did not have any responsibility (technically) to marry a sheikha. This is no reason at all. Please :)
It all has to do with the Beljafla's reputation & people saying they just wanted in the Al Maktoum family for the fame. My question is with the culture in Dubai, why would she have a sexual relationship with Rashid & be so careless as to get pregnant? Unless she hoping he would be made to marry her because of the boy. Someone said one of Rashid sister's reportedly said he was never married on Instagram I think? I don't know since I can't read Arabic.
I say the Al Maktoum family had very good reasons for not wanting Majid to marry into the family. I say there is a lot we don't know about the Beljafla's that the Al Maktoum do.

Yes @lucymae88 as you said, since we don't know the real truth we only have facts, and the facts speak by themselves, they don't want to be involved with Beljaflas.

Refering to your question about her behavior, I'm confused too since Mohammed and Roza are only two years apart each one, so practically when little Mohammed had 1 year Latifa got pregnant of Roza, that absolutely say that she had not a steady relationship with Rashid or maybe she's not the mother, considering she does not have baby or toddler photos of him.

*Note: The only picture of him as a toddler I have found is this one, and apparently it was taken as a screenshot from someone that is friends with Al Maktoum girls and then spread over the IG http://i.imgur.com/RufDNkz.jpg

Last edited:
Yes @lucymae88 as you said, since we don't know the real truth we only have facts, and the facts speak by themselves, they don't want to be involved with Beljaflas.

Refering to your question about her behavior, I'm confused too since Mohammed and Roza are only two years apart each one, so practically when little Mohammed had 1 year Latifa got pregnant of Roza, that absolutely say that she had not a steady relationship with Rashid or maybe she's not the mother, considering she does not have baby or toddler photos of him.

*Note: The only picture of him as a toddler I have found is this one, and apparently it was taken as a screenshot from someone that is friends with Al Maktoum girls and then spread over the IG http://i.imgur.com/RufDNkz.jpg
I say Latifa was probably married off quick right after Mohammed was born or before to avoid scandal. I'm curious as to why they haven't never been no pics posted of Rashid & Mohammed together.

Yeah she might have been married off quickly. But I am still confused as to why Hind calls Rozah her sister and Mohammed her brother when these kids are her nephew and niece technically. I think Latifa is married to Mohammed Al Shamsi, correct me if I am right. I saw that she posted Rashid's condolence post on her Instagram account and that's kind of abnormal for me to understand since she has another man in her life and posting about ex's death isn't a favorable thing in a Muslim mindset. May be I am over evaluating her antics :D

Latifa Beljafla is Hessa's mother, I remember seeing a Mother's Day/Birthday post about her on Hessa's sister Hind's instagram a while ago that tagged her as the mother. I too was extremely curious about this whole situation and did a bit of stalking >.< I think it was through their ask fm's they did state that their parents were divorced and went on too marry others, her father married another woman with whom she has a step sister Sara Beljafla and I presume the mother went on to marry into the Al Shamsi family (Mohammed Al Shamsi right?) and that's where Roza comes from. Latifa had a previous instagram before her current one (@beljaflal) where she would post a lot of pictures of Mohammed and Mohammed & Roza together way before we knew Mohammed as Sheikh Rashid's son, it seems as if she practically raised him! why would she take on such a responsibility? I've heard the beljafla's are a well known family but they don't have close royal connections to be taking care of Sheikh Mohammed THE EMIR of Dubai's first son's grandchild like that, maybe.....just maybe he is an offspring of one of them and Rashid and maybe that also sheds light on the Al Maktoum's alleged distaste for the Beljafla's (there's barely mention of Majid's kids from most of the family, not even a picture of Sheikh Mohammed and the twins even). But that's just my theory on this whole situation though.........

Sheikh Majid and Sheikha Hessa welcomed their third child today, Sheikha Maitha. Sheikh Majid and Sheikha Hessa announced the birth of Maitha on their instagram profiles. Congrats to the family!

:previous:
Congratulations to the couple!
Is there any information about Sheikh Majid's status within the family? Has he returned to his usual duties/engagements?

Congratulations to the couple!
Is there any information about Sheikh Majid's status within the family? Has he returned to his usual duties/engagements?
Sheikh Majid still don't have duties/engagements. He is still pretty much a outcast.

I find it strange the Beljafla girls have to get pregnant at the same time. Reem had a daughter Hessa a month ago & Hind is pregnant now too.

It is unfortunate that Sheikh Majid can not mend fences with his family.

Last edited:
Congratulations to the parents and siblings!

Congrats to Sheikh Majid on the daughter.
Sadly, I think Sheikh Majid has burnt all his bridges. The damage is already done!!

What damage has been done?
In Poland there is a proverb: "Your heart is not your servant"

Last edited:
What damage has been done?
In Poland there is a proverb: "Your heart is not your servant"
It's obvious his damage his relationship with his family. Plus he isn't as popular as he once was due to his marriage. He should have respected his families wishes. Considering what all has come out on the Beljafla family.

And what has come out? Are they murderers, drug-dealers or panders?
It's his life and if he truly loves her and she him, nothing else really matters.
As for popularity; one day it is here, another day is not; popularity is not the highest value.

And what has come out? Are they murderers, drug-dealers or panders?
It's his life and if he truly loves her and she him, nothing else really matters.
As for popularity; one day it is here, another day is not; popularity is not the highest value.
Hessa mother sleeping with his half-brother Rashid & having a child. I'm not going repeat other stuff that's been said on private forums. His family had good reasons for not wanting the marriage. I know Sheikh Moe just wants what is best for his kids. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom