Sheikh Majid and Sheikha Hessa Beljafla Current Events 1: October 2014-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What objections did his family have to his wife?
The reasons his family disapproved of the marriage isn't public knowledge. I don't think his marriage is the only reason people's opinion of him has soured.

Hessa mother sleeping with his half-brother Rashid & having a child. I'm not going repeat other stuff that's been said on private forums. His family had good reasons for not wanting the marriage. I know Sheikh Moe just wants what is best for his kids. :flowers:

I highly doubt that she raped him, they did it by mutual consent; the daughter is not responsible for what her mother did.
Majid is adult and has his own common sense.

Last edited:
I highly doubt that she raped him, they did it by mutual consent; the daughter is not responsible for what her mother did.
Majid is adult and has his own common sense.
No she isn't guilty of her mothers sins. But regardless we don't know what his family knows on Hessa or why they didn't approve of the marriage. Majid is adult & his dealing with the choices he made.

Last edited:
I think it was very wrong that Majid & Hessa sent there son with one of Majid friends to the World Cup for the sole purpose of getting his pic took there. It didn't benefit no one but them for some good PR at the expense of there son looking startled in pics.

I think it was very wrong that Majid & Hessa sent there son with one of Majid friends to the World Cup for the sole purpose of getting his pic took there. It didn't benefit no one but them for some good PR at the expense of there son looking startled in pics.
Very well said, ur post was a lot nicer then others I have seen. I think it was wrong the boy was sent there too. I noticed were they are being heavy criticized by people that old pics from 2017 DWC are being posted of Majid. They must think ppl are stupid not to recognize old pics when they see them.

Based on the instagram photos, it appears that Sheikh Majid has managed to mend fences with his father. He still has only one wife, hasn't he?

Based on the instagram photos, it appears that Sheikh Majid has managed to mend fences with his father. He still has only one wife, hasn't he?
Yes, Majid just has the one wife Hessa. From my understanding the fences aren't as mended as people think they are. Don't believe much of what you see on Instagram. They are very good at posting what they want people to see/think on there accounts.

Yes, Majid just has the one wife Hessa. From my understanding the fences aren't as mended as people think they are. Don't believe much of what you see on Instagram. They are very good at posting what they want people to see/think on there accounts.
One might assume that Sheikh Majid is unhappy with tense relationships he has with his family and tries hard to repair the situations.

One might assume that Sheikh Majid is unhappy with tense relationships he has with his family and tries hard to repair the situations.
Obviously we don't know what's goes on within there family. We don't know the reasons behind the tense either or who's causing it. If u ask me he should be defending his sisters Latifa & Shamsa, trying to repair his relationship with them first. :flowers:

Last edited:
the photos of hamdan with the majid children are beautiful ��

Happy 28th Birthday to Sheikha Hessa bint Ali Beljafla!

At least I hope his father did not disherited him.

I don't think that will ever happen recently Sheikh Majid testified in court for Sheikh Mohammed that his sisters Latifa 2nd and Shamsa are totally safe and living with their mother.

Hessa Beljafla's aunt(her father's sister) recently got married to Sheikh Suhail bin Manaa Al Maktoum.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8mZe17JbGO/?igshid=1i0n2xg5eey90

If Sheikh Mohammed has any problems with the beljafla family then how can another girl from the same family married to a member of the Maktoum family. Hessa Beljafla does not have any half-sister named Latifa Beljafla so it's impossible that Sheikh Rashid was secretly married to that sister. Hessa Beljafla half-sister Latifa is the same Roza AlShamsi. Roza is younger than Mohammed bin Rashid and Hessa's mother Latifa and Mohammed AlShamsi are her parents. From the father side, Hessa Beljafla has only one half-sister Sara Beljafla. Hind Beljafla said in her ask.fm page that Mohammed is her adopted brother. So the problem of Sheikh Mohammed with Hessa Beljafla is still a mystery.

Last edited:
Sheikh Mohammed does not care or have control over all the almaktoum family members , suhail bi manaa is probably a third or fourth cousin

Sheikh Mohammed only cares about his children and who they marry into, there is a lot of gossip surrounding this family that sheikh Mohammed didn’t feel they were suited for one of his favorite children ( and Majid was a favorite son)

Yes, that what I trying to say there is no problem with the Beljafla family like they have any bad reputation or something else. It is just that Sheikh Mohammed didn't want Sheikh Majid to marry Hessa Beljafla he might have chosen someone else for him and Sheikh Rashid story doesn't make sense. There is no half-sister of Sheikh Rashid's age who can be the mother of Mohammed bin Rashid bin Mohammed Al Maktoum. For some reason, the Al Maktoum family gave Mohammed to Latifa Beljafla.

Yes, that what I trying to say there is no problem with the Beljafla family like they have any bad reputation or something else. It is just that Sheikh Mohammed didn't want Sheikh Majid to marry Hessa Beljafla he might have chosen someone else for him and Sheikh Rashid story doesn't make sense. There is no half-sister of Sheikh Rashid's age who can be the mother of Mohammed bin Rashid bin Mohammed Al Maktoum. For some reason, the Al Maktoum family gave Mohammed to Latifa Beljafla.
This Mohammed is the son of the Son of Sh Mo who died?
And they gave this boy to be raised by this Latifa Beljafla? She is Hessas mum?
Unclear

This Mohammed is the son of the Son of Sh Mo who died?
And they gave this boy to be raised by this Latifa Beljafla? She is Hessas mum?
Unclear

This is Hessa beljafla's mother Latifa Beljafla

This is Latifa Beljafla's daughter and Hessa Beljafla's half-sister Roza Al Shamsi who's name is also Latifa. Both accounts handled by Latifa Beljafla. You can see Mohammed(late Sheikh Rashid's son)with Roza and Latifa Beljafla before Al Maktoum recognized him as Sheikh Rashid's son. There is one picture of Sheikh Hamdan with Mohammed in 2013 in these accounts but they never publicly acknowledge him as a Sheikh.

It's still a mystery why Sheikh Mohammed and Sheikha Hind let their 1st grandchild raised by Latifa Beljafla if she is not the biological mother. Hind Beljafla sister of Hessa said in her ask.fm that Mohammed is his adopted brother. The only Beljafla girl who is around Sheikh Rashid age is Reem Beljafla and Hind Beljafla Sisters of Hessa Beljafla. Latifa beljafla is a friend of Hassa bint Maktoum sister of Sheikha Hind and Mother -in- law of Sheikh Hamdan.

This is Hessa beljafla's mother Latifa Beljafla

https://instagram.com/beljaflal?igshid=363q3gy0zwfw

This is Latifa Beljafla's daughter and Hessa Beljafla's half-sister Roza Al Shamsi who's name is also Latifa. Both accounts handled by Latifa Beljafla. You can see Mohammed(late Sheikh Rashid's son)with Roza and Latifa Beljafla before Al Maktoum recognized him as Sheikh Rashid's son. There is one picture of Sheikh Hamdan with Mohammed in 2013 in these accounts but they never publicly acknowledge him as a Sheikh.

https://instagram.com/rozaalshamsi?igshid=u1i4lnzbbpki

It's still a mystery why Sheikh Mohammed and Sheikha Hind let their 1st grandchild raised by Latifa Beljafla if she is not the biological mother. Hind Beljafla sister of Hessa said in her ask.fm that Mohammed is his adopted brother. The only Beljafla girl who is around Sheikh Rashid age is Reem Beljafla and Hind Beljafla Sisters of Hessa Beljafla. Latifa beljafla is a friend of Hassa bint Maktoum sister of Sheikha Hind and Mother -in- law of Sheikh Hamdan.

It’s no mystery, Latifa biljaflaj was in the good circle of sheikh Mohammed ( most of their wealth came from him) . Sheikh Rashid son was not going to be recognized if sheikh Rashid lived and married,
Latifa lost sheikh Mohammed support when she pushed her daughter to marry Sheikh Majid ( who lost a lot also as result to this marriage)
Sheikh Mohammed wanted a lot more for Majid.

It’s no mystery, Latifa biljaflaj was in the good circle of sheikh Mohammed ( most of their wealth came from him) . Sheikh Rashid son was not going to be recognized if sheikh Rashid lived and married,
Latifa lost sheikh Mohammed support when she pushed her daughter to marry Sheikh Majid ( who lost a lot also as result to this marriage)
Sheikh Mohammed wanted a lot more for Majid.

So what you mean Latifa Beljafla is the biological mother of Mohammed bin Rashid bin Mohammed? Because in this thread someone saying that Hessa Beljafla's half-sister is the mother of Mohammed and if we believe what Hind Beljafla said in her ask.fm there is no half-sister named Latifa Beljafla only Latifa/Roza Al Shamsi who is younger than Mohammed.

That's right if Sheikh Rashid alive today then Mohammed would have been living with Latifa Beljafla as a secret child of Sheikh Rashid. I don't see anyone from Al Maktoum family except Hassa bint Maktoum(Sheikha Hind sister) replying or following Latifa Beljafla. I must say this is interesting ?

So what you mean Latifa Beljafla is the biological mother of Mohammed bin Rashid bin Mohammed? Because in this thread someone saying that Hessa Beljafla's half-sister is the mother of Mohammed and if we believe what Hind Beljafla said in her ask.fm there is no half-sister named Latifa Beljafla only Latifa/Roza Al Shamsi who is younger than Mohammed.

That's right if Sheikh Rashid alive today then Mohammed would have been living with Latifa Beljafla as a secret child of Sheikh Rashid. I don't see anyone from Al Maktoum family except Hassa bint Maktoum(Sheikha Hind sister) replying or following Latifa Beljafla. I must say this is interesting ?

No I don’t think anyone from albiljafla family is a biological mother to the boy ( but you never know). But Latifa was very close to the family so they would trust her to raise the boy

No I don’t think anyone from albiljafla family is a biological mother to the boy ( but you never know). But Latifa was very close to the family so they would trust her to raise the boy
But if none of this family is the biological mother,, then who is the mother? And why they don't let her raise her kid?

But if none of this family is the biological mother,, then who is the mother? And why they don't let her raise her kid?

Any answer to that would speculation and guessing
Maybe the mother was given a choice to raise the child in uae and she refused
Maybe the mother did not want the child and threw him at his father
Maybe she died at childbirth
Maybe there was a problem and the child was taking from her
Maybe she wanted what she thought was best for the baby

I can go on with so many scenarios but no one can know the truth but them.

I truly don’t believe a story has one view or two, and any view can change in time

Back
Top Bottom