The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates > Ruling Family of Dubai

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-15-2015, 05:06 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahla10 View Post
But "Dubai" is quite a special name for the girl isn't it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
Dubai? Such a name really exists?
Indeed the name "Dubai" for the girl is very "special"...

Old 07-15-2015, 05:11 PM
Aristocracy

There is so many beautiful Arabic names for girls why in the world would they name her Dubai. Much a weird name for a girl.

Old 07-15-2015, 05:14 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucymae88 View Post
There is so many beautiful Arabic names for girls why in the world would they name her Dubai. Much a weird name for a girl.
Well maybe they just wanted to show their love for their hometown and their roots... If people can be named Paris or Brooklyn etc. then why not Dubai?
Old 07-15-2015, 07:56 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucymae88 View Post
There is a new Dubai in town....

Old 07-16-2015, 04:28 AM
Aristocracy

has any other siblings congradulated them on social media yet? I was surprised that maitha didn't and didn't majid's sister manal and hessa's sisters hind and reem used to be close friends
Old 07-16-2015, 07:59 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapcrackle View Post
has any other siblings congradulated them on social media yet? I was surprised that maitha didn't and didn't majid's sister manal and hessa's sisters hind and reem used to be close friends
At this time only the siblings of Hessa used social media to congratulate the couple to the birth of the twins. But this doesn't mean that Shaikh Majid's siblings didn't congratulate them. Most likely they did personally in a less public way.

Old 07-17-2015, 01:43 PM

Congrats! This is the news that I've been waiting for. Since they are twins, it's a double congrats! 😄
Old 08-15-2016, 08:38 AM

Sheikh Rachid and Latifa Beljafla have a son ?

Hi all, After the dead of HRH sheikh Rashid Allah yerehamah the pictures of sheikh Mohammed bin rashed bin Mohammed al maktoum are published all over Instagram.

Before that Latifa Beljafla was publishing the pictures of the little boy as her son she brought him with her on vacation (Morocco, Disney...)

Do you think that they had a relationship before ?
The beljaflas are really lucky to get the most handsome and powerful man in UAE
Old 08-16-2016, 05:45 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourteenine View Post
Hi all, After the dead of HRH sheikh Rashid Allah yerehamah the pictures of sheikh Mohammed bin rashed bin Mohammed al maktoum are published all over Instagram.

Before that Latifa Beljafla was publishing the pictures of the little boy as her son she brought him with her on vacation (Morocco, Disney...)

Do you think that they had a relationship before ?
The beljaflas are really lucky to get the most handsome and powerful man in UAE
Its not clear if Mohammed is her son or if she just raised him. The Beljafla's have a knack for marrying up and then bragging about it all over social media. They have sure got there 15 min's of fame through Sheikh Majid.
Old 08-16-2016, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sambo87 View Post
Its not clear if Mohammed is her son or if she just raised him. The Beljafla's have a knack for marrying up and then bragging about it all over social media. They have sure got there 15 min's of fame through Sheikh Majid.
Hello thank You for your reply, This is like so weird I mean why a royal child will be raised by an "ordinary" family ?

And hindbeljafla on her ask.fm were always talking about him as her brother...

Anyway, the truth will be revealed soon.
Old 08-16-2016, 06:06 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourteenine View Post
Hello thank You for your reply, This is like so weird I mean why a royal child will be raised by an "ordinary" family ?

And hindbeljafla on her ask.fm were always talking about him as her brother...

Anyway, the truth will be revealed soon.
Your welcome, yes the truth of who his mother is will come out soon.
Old 08-17-2016, 01:21 PM
Royal Highness

Latifa Beljafla is the mother of Mohammed and a half-sister of Sheikha Hessa. She has also a daughter, named Roza al Shamsi. Latifa's both children have different fathers.

Old 08-17-2016, 04:30 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imanmajed View Post
Latifa Beljafla is the mother of Mohammed and a half-sister of Sheikha Hessa. She has also a daughter, named Roza al Shamsi. Latifa's both children have different fathers.
I was told when I was in Dubai she was the mother. I noticed its cause Majid marriage to be talked even worse about too. I heard a lot of stuff while I was in Dubai.
Old 08-17-2016, 04:37 PM

I have always thought that Latifa is the mother.I mean all of this is so confusing
Old 08-18-2016, 07:30 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imanmajed View Post
Latifa Beljafla is half sister to Sheikha Hessa? I thought she was her mother
Old 08-18-2016, 01:41 PM
Royal Highness

The name of Shaikha Hessa' mother is Latifa. But Shaikha Hessa has also a half sister named Latifa. The mother of Mohammed and Rozah (half sister of Shaikha Hessa) is in her thirdies and Shaikha Hessa will be 25 this year.

Old 08-22-2016, 03:00 AM
Commoner

I think is like @sambo87said. Maybe she just took care of him for a while since she or roza's account (both run by her) have not any picture of younger or baby Mohammed which is weird in a mother with his first son.
Old 08-22-2016, 04:24 AM
Gentry

All this time I had been thinking that Hessa's mother was the mother to young Mohammed bin Rashid. So naturally I made up my midn that Maktoums didn't approve Hessa-Majid marriage because Hessa's mother has had a relationship with their son (Rashid).

But if that has not been the case and Latifa (Hessa's half sister who is in her mid thirties) was Rashid's age, why didn't the Maktoums let Rashid marry her if they were in a relationship? If Rashid married Latifa, things would have been very different now and a lot easier for young Mohammed when he grows up They could have married each other for the young boy's sake.
Old 08-22-2016, 10:38 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatima.Qureshi View Post
why didn't the Maktoums let Rashid marry her if they were in a relationship?
1.- Because she's not a cousin nor a sheikha
2.- because of Beljafla's reputation.

If he would do it against these, it would be the same case of Majid.
Old 08-22-2016, 10:50 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonRhapsody View Post
1.- Because she's not a cousin nor a sheikha
2.- because of Beljafla's reputation.

If he would do it against these, it would be the same case of Majid.
Was he married?? i mean the late sheikh Rashid bin Mohammad.

Tags
sheikh majid, sheikha hessa beljafla