Sheikh Majid and Sheikha Hessa Beljafla Current Events 1: October 2014-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Humera

Moderator Emeritus
Country
Canada
Welcome to
Sheikh Majid and Sheikha Hessa Beljafla Current Events 1: October 2014-

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!
wYEkIiOhClDA+giSMSKX8UQMCCNjgAQp5lOGSQBREKeVEgbgASAhvuCGFKR0NJKaUBDlQQgxAABFDCQ3B+VBAADs=

Ruling House of Dubai Moderators

Guys, if you have questions about why this particular thread was created, take it up with myself or one of the other Dubai moderators via pm. There's no need to play the moderator yourself.

Just to clarify, this thread is about Majid and Hessa's news and currents events, not about their extended family members.

Thanks for understanding
Humera
Dubai Forum Moderator

Why are you calling Hessa a "SHEIKHA" when their marriage clearly wasn't even recognized or accepted by Sheikh Majid's family??? Just because she married Sheikh Majid, doesn't make her a Sheikha!

Shaikh Majid bin Mohammed al Maktoum yesterday visited second edition of Dubai Hospitality World Championship (DWHC) at Dubai World Trade Centre. DWHC aims to promote the UAE’s unique hospitality and culinary traditions and attracting a high level of interest from the global stage.

picture

Last edited:
what? did Sheikh Mohammed not approve of Sheikh Majid's marriage?

Since the couple DO NOT have a son, the recent discussion with the inaccurate information has been removed.

Humera
Dubai Forum Moderator

Ask.fm
this is hessa's house with majid if you look on her sister reem ask.fm she shows this picture as her home

oh and I think a while back it was reported that Oscar de la renta designeing a dress for a Dubai princess, well reem her sister just confirmed that he also designed hessa's dress and this was around the same time that the article came out

does anyone have a picture of the dress?

Last edited by a moderator:
Please note that posts discussing Hessa's family have been moved to the following thread:
Families of the Sheikhs' wives

Any discussion regarding the families of the wives of various Sheikhs should be posted in the above thread.

Humera
Dubai Forum Moderator

Sheikh Majid's absence from high profile functions..

Has anyone else noticed that after Sheikh Majid married, he has taken the back seat on official functions? I don't see Majid with his father anymore on social functions like I used to. Sheikh Majid has always been present in high profile events, together with his father and his brothers, sheikh Hamdan and Sheikh Maktoum. i.e.. The gov't summit ended yesterday, and this was a high profile function attended by many sheikhs, even Sheikh Mansour (his brother) was there, yet no sign of Majid. I wonder if his father banned him from official functions… We are seeing alot of Sheikh Ahmed bint Mohammed now. So the question is…Why is Majid not attending official (high profile) functions anymore?? :ohmy:

Has anyone else noticed that after Sheikh Majid married, he has taken the back seat on official functions? I don't see Majid with his father anymore on social functions like I used to. Sheikh Majid has always been present in high profile events, together with his father and his brothers, sheikh Hamdan and Sheikh Maktoum. i.e.. The gov't summit ended yesterday, and this was a high profile function attended by many sheikhs, even Sheikh Mansour (his brother) was there, yet no sign of Majid. I wonder if his father banned him from official functions… We are seeing alot of Sheikh Ahmed bint Mohammed now. So the question is…Why is Majid not attending official (high profile) functions anymore?? :ohmy:

It was previously mentioned in his marriage thread that upon marrying Hessa, he was stripped off his official duties as arts & culture minister, etc. Do check that thread. Sheikha Latifa has been overlooking some of the duties Sheikh Majid once looked after officially.

It was previously mentioned in his marriage thread that upon marrying Hessa, he was stripped off his official duties as arts & culture minister, etc. Do check that thread. Sheikha Latifa has been overlooking some of the duties Sheikh Majid once looked after officially.

But WHY?? :sad:

If what you are saying is true..This proves 2 things:

1. The family is really against the marriage
2. Sheikh Majid loves his wife bad enough to give up his social duties.

Majid seems to be the kind of man that really knows what he wants and won't change his mind. KOODOS TO HIM!!!!:flowers:

I wonder if Fazza would ever do such thing…He seems to be Daddy's favorite!! Perhaps this is why he has not married yet?! :whistling:

Last edited:
But WHY?? :sad:

If what you are saying is true..This proves 2 things:

1. The family is really against the marriage
2. Sheikh Majid loves his wife bad enough to give up his social duties.

Majid seems to be the kind of man that really knows what he wants and won't change his mind. KOODOS TO HIM!!!!:flowers:

I wonder if Fazza would ever do such thing…He seems to be Daddy's favorite!! Perhaps this is why he has not married yet?! :whistling:

Yes you are right. This clearly indicates he values his feelings for her, and is strong enough to take a powerful decision despite his young age.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaikh Majid had decided to live a more private life for some time. He attended some lower profile events after his marriage, but mostly he remained privately accompanied by close friends only.

Any picture of the wife of sheikh Majid?

Any picture of the wife of sheikh Majid?

Joumana, there are no pictures of her as a grown up lady. But yes, you an check out her childhood pictures at her husband's Instagram account, and a couple of others posted in her own account. :flowers:

:previous::baby: Shaikh Majid became a father of twins today - a boy (Shaikh Mohammed) and a girl (Shaikha Dubai).....Alf mabrouk/congratulations to him and his family.:baby: :previous: May they be blessed by God, the Almighty.

First picture of the twins can be found here and here

Last edited:
Congratulations to the couple!:flowers::flowers: They will have their hands full.

Last edited:
Oh wow what special news! Congrats to the family!
But "Dubai" is quite a special name for the girl isn't it?

Dubai? Such a name really exists?
Congrats to the parents!

There is so many beautiful Arabic names for girls why in the world would they name her Dubai. Much a weird name for a girl.

There is so many beautiful Arabic names for girls why in the world would they name her Dubai. Much a weird name for a girl.

Well maybe they just wanted to show their love for their hometown and their roots... If people can be named Paris or Brooklyn etc. then why not Dubai?

There is a new Dubai in town....;)

has any other siblings congradulated them on social media yet? I was surprised that maitha didn't and didn't majid's sister manal and hessa's sisters hind and reem used to be close friends

has any other siblings congradulated them on social media yet? I was surprised that maitha didn't and didn't majid's sister manal and hessa's sisters hind and reem used to be close friends

At this time only the siblings of Hessa used social media to congratulate the couple to the birth of the twins. But this doesn't mean that Shaikh Majid's siblings didn't congratulate them. Most likely they did personally in a less public way.

Last edited:
Congrats! This is the news that I've been waiting for. Since they are twins, it's a double congrats! ?

Sheikh Rachid and Latifa Beljafla have a son ?

Hi all, After the dead of HRH sheikh Rashid Allah yerehamah the pictures of sheikh Mohammed bin rashed bin Mohammed al maktoum are published all over Instagram.

Before that Latifa Beljafla was publishing the pictures of the little boy as her son she brought him with her on vacation (Morocco, Disney...)

Do you think that they had a relationship before ?
The beljaflas are really lucky to get the most handsome and powerful man in UAE

Hi all, After the dead of HRH sheikh Rashid Allah yerehamah the pictures of sheikh Mohammed bin rashed bin Mohammed al maktoum are published all over Instagram.

Before that Latifa Beljafla was publishing the pictures of the little boy as her son she brought him with her on vacation (Morocco, Disney...)

Do you think that they had a relationship before ?
The beljaflas are really lucky to get the most handsome and powerful man in UAE
Its not clear if Mohammed is her son or if she just raised him. The Beljafla's have a knack for marrying up and then bragging about it all over social media. They have sure got there 15 min's of fame through Sheikh Majid. :whistling:

Its not clear if Mohammed is her son or if she just raised him. The Beljafla's have a knack for marrying up and then bragging about it all over social media. They have sure got there 15 min's of fame through Sheikh Majid. :whistling:
Hello thank You for your reply, This is like so weird I mean why a royal child will be raised by an "ordinary" family ?

And hindbeljafla on her ask.fm were always talking about him as her brother...

Anyway, the truth will be revealed soon.

Back
Top Bottom