Sheikh Majid & Hessa Beljafla's engagement: January 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We do not know the authentic reasons, the backgrounds or the precise course of what happened and why the beginning of his marriage took this route. Well, at the first glance the whole thing is very unusual. But we will never know wether there was good reasons for his family do not approve his marriage with Hessa. Apparently he chose her as his bride, brought his decision to a head and took the consequences for that. At the end only the future will show if Hessa was the right choice in all respects. For a start let us congratulate the couple and wish them a long and blessed marriage. Hopefully, Shaikh Majid will seen reunited with his family at public appearances soon.

Last edited:
Having read all the comments/opinion made me feel a bit sad. I just pray that Allah may protect their marriage. May Allah give them a happy life together. May Allah give them beautiful children. If it's true LOVE, everything will be fine no matter what...

Having read all the comments/opinion made me feel a bit sad. I just pray that Allah may protect their marriage. May Allah give them a happy life together. May Allah give them beautiful children. If it's true LOVE, everything will be fine no matter what...

Before his marriage he was not just a private person. With him should be the future of the country, its pride and heritage. Its a matter of loyalty towards family and UAE. Reservations were expressed about the circumstances of the marriage and not because of the bride he chose. No one expected that he would marry without an approval of his family first time. Some also were amazed that the bride's family dealt with the wedding offensively and quickly shared this information medially right after the marriage contract was signed. Nevertheless there is no doubt that we all here wish them the same like you and more of the best. :flowers:

There is LOVE and there is LIFE. This components will crown a marriage if they come together to built a perfect unit. If this will be the case here, time will show. May their marriage protected by Allah for the rest of their life.

Last edited:
why was the marriage not consented exactly? isn't majid the heir?

No, Hamdan is the heir of the throne.

why was the marriage not consented exactly?

The reasons are not known publicly.

No, Hamdan is the heir of the throne.

;) There is no throne in UAE because its not a kingdom. We have six ruling families only. In the seven emirates of UAE the succession of rulers is different from European royal houses. Being Crown Prince do not mean being next ruler of the emirate automatically. Its just possible but not fixed. For instance: The Deputy Ruler (or someone else of the family who was found to be suitable) can also appointed next ruler.

Last edited:
I guess Sheikh Majid was engaged to one of his cousins just like his elder brother Sheikh Hamdan. So breaking that engagement and marrying some other girl is the reason behind his family's anger.

I guess Sheikh Majid was engaged to one of his cousins just like his elder brother Sheikh Hamdan. So breaking that engagement and marrying some other girl is the reason behind his family's anger.

He was not engaged to a relative before.

Then what could be the reason behind his family's reaction. Is Majid a full brother of Sheikha Shamsa?

Reasons are not publicly known. And yes, he is the full brother of Shaikha Shamsa.

Whatever the reason might be, In Sha Allah everythimg will be fine in their life. And does anybody know anything about Sheikha Shamsa? i mean hows she now or where's she now..

Whatever the reason might be, In Sha Allah everythimg will be fine in their life.

Thanks God, everything seems to be fine now.

Last edited:
Guys please refrain from any pregnancy speculation until there's verifiable proof of the fact.

Thanks
Humera
Dubai Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom