The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates > Ruling Family of Dubai

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2014, 04:35 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatima.Qureshi View Post
Well, I never said that!....The point is that I never judge people, I just observe ....
I know you never said this! What I wrote was just my personal opinion about social media hysteria. My statement do not referred to you personally. Sorry that it has created a misunderstanding.

Old 06-04-2014, 04:48 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imanmajed View Post
I know you never said this! What I wrote was just my personal opinion about social media hysteria. My statement do not referred to you personally. Sorry that it has created a misunderstanding.
Iman,it is fine if you didn't meant that way. But seriously I thought you were attacking my statement personally. It is perfectly okay :) Yes social media is all fake, absolutely fake, it is just like grass is always green on the other side

Old 06-04-2014, 04:52 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatima.Qureshi View Post
But seriously I thought you were attacking my statement personally.
For sure I did not wanted to attack you personally with my comment. Again: I´m sorry for the misunderstanding. Let's go back to the main theme of this thread!

Old 06-17-2014, 03:48 AM

Sabah el khair.. just want to ask, when is their official wedding ceremony?
Old 06-17-2014, 04:17 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalamanotSalama View Post
Sabah el khair.. just want to ask, when is their official wedding ceremony?
They are married. It's official. The wedding was kept quite small.
Old 06-17-2014, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
They are married. It's official. The wedding was kept quite small.
Thanks for sharing this news. Probably I missed but I did not read anything official. When the wedding had taken place? Was there an official announcement in the press? If not, what is the reason?
Old 06-17-2014, 02:50 PM
Aristocracy

So the marriage was consumed?? If so there should have been a announcement or something from the ruling family. I don't understand this.
Old 06-18-2014, 02:48 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucymae88 View Post
So the marriage was consumed?? If so there should have been a announcement or something from the ruling family. I don't understand this.
The Royal houses in the Gulf don't give announcements like the European houses; weddings, baby arrival etc. You know about weddings through people who have received/seen the invitation, forums or the news.

As for Sheikh Majid's wedding, it was all over instagram and the Sheikh's website.
Old 06-18-2014, 03:10 AM
Royal Highness

It can be found a kind of official confirmation in the news when reporting about a Shaikh´s wedding reception. In the UAE a wedding is divided into legal legitimacy of the marriage with the official signing of the marriage contract and two wedding receptions (one for women, one for men) held on the occasion of the wedding. The latter (men´s wedding reception) often found mention in the local press. Between signing the marriage contract and the wedding receptions may be a distance of hours, days, weeks or months. Normally the couple start their married life after the wedding receptions have been held.

dazzling: Do you know if the small celebration which was held after the signing of the marriage contract in January this year was already the wedding reception of Shaikh Majid/Hessa? Maybe this makes it clearer for everyone.

Old 06-18-2014, 05:23 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:

dazzling: Do you know if the small celebration which was held after the signing of the marriage contract in January this year was already the wedding reception of Shaikh Majid/Hessa? Maybe this makes it clearer for everyone.
Apparently the signing and the reception was held within few hours apart.
Old 06-18-2014, 05:54 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Apparently the signing and the reception was held within few hours apart.
For myself I am a fan of small, non-swanky weddings and welcome the lesser showy way. But I expected a small note of his wedding in the news at least. Especially because it was made publicly later by both, party of the bride and then also by Shaikh Majid via internet. The party held by the family of the bride after signing marriage contract in January was not an 'official' wedding reception nor his family attended the celebration. This was very uncommon.

Well, it would be time to rename the thread (engagement and wedding of....) or/and create a new one (Shaikh Majid and family).

Old 06-18-2014, 06:08 AM
Royal Highness

Shaikh Majid bin Mohammed al Maktoum and family current events

27th January 2014

Marriage of

HH Shaikh Majid (16/10/1987) and Hessa bint Ali Beljafla (21/8/1991)

Apparently all wedding components are already finished in the marriage process between Shaikh Majid and his first wife Hessa bint Ali Beljafla. So it seems to be official. May their marriage are blessed with never ending happiness, a long wedded life and wonderful kids. Happy posting!

Old 06-18-2014, 02:15 PM

So it means that they are living together now?
Old 06-18-2014, 02:16 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
So it means that they are living together now?
yes, it seems so.

Old 06-18-2014, 03:00 PM

Thanks for the info.! That's all I wanna know. Shukran!
Old 06-18-2014, 03:27 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Thanks for the info.! That's all I wanna know. Shukran!
You are welcome! We look forward to your future posts. By the way:

Old 06-18-2014, 07:20 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
For myself I am a fan of small, non-swanky weddings and I welcome the lesser showy way. But I expected a small note of his wedding in the news at least. Especially because it was made public later by both, part of the bride and then by Shaikh Majid via internet.

Well, it would be time to rename the thread (engagement, marriage and wedding of....) or/and create a new one (Shaikh Majid and family ).
I don't think the reception has taken place. Something would have been posted on instagram or they would have been a official conformation and I know the ruling families of the gulf don't make announcements on marriages, but I'd believe they would have made a small one that it is official. I just got home from the UAE and I didn't hear nothing about it being consumed yet.
Old 06-18-2014, 08:24 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
I don't think the reception has taken place. Something would have been posted on instagram or they would have been a official conformation and I know the ruling families of the gulf don't make announcements on marriages, but I'd believe they would have made a small one that it is official. I just got home from the UAE and I didn't hear nothing about it being consumed yet.
Indeed it is surprising in some respects but according to dazzling it seems to be true.....

Old 06-19-2014, 02:55 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Apparently the wedding to Hussa was not approved by his family, that was why none of his family was in attendance nor there was a big celebration. Pictures posted by the brides sister of the Sheikh and the small wedding party is more than enough for a wedding confirmation I would say.
Old 06-19-2014, 05:24 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Apparently the wedding to Hussa was not approved by his family, that was why none of his family was in attendance nor there was a big celebration.
Then what I've heard is true. Previously I thought that these were just rumors. Anyway: For them a long, blessed and happy wedded life!

Closed Thread

Tags
dubai royals, dubai shaikhs, dubai sheikh, hessa beljafla, hussa, marriage, ruling family of dubai, shaikh majid, sheikh majid, sheikh majid's engagement