Sheikh Majid & Hessa Beljafla's engagement: January 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Will you post it or private message it to me?? I have seen a pic of him with a girl riding a go-cart in the desert. But I was told it wasn't her!!!

Its amazing that sheikh majid does getting married earlier than his brother sheikh hamdan.

Hessa Beljafla got famous ever since she married Sheikh Majid. Today, she joined Instagram in morning and by night she (I just checked again) has 1065 followers. Account is genuine because her sisters Reem and Hind, mom Latifa and her brother Ali are following her. Also, Sheikh Majid uploaded a picture of her and tagged her as well. I found it so cute, they are both head over heals in love with each other, Masha'Allah! :)

What happen to Hessa wishing to remain a private person and not wanting public attention??

What happen to Hessa wishing to remain a private person and not wanting public attention??

Hessa will definitely have a choice to remain as discreet as she wants like her mother-in-law and other Emirati women. This is what I think, at least!

She owned this account before her marriage with Shaikh Majid. I do not use instagram but I´m sure there are no current pictures which shown her personally (full visible).

Last edited:
Yes, there are no pictures from adulthood. Besides, people are more interested in knowing about Hessa instead of Sheikha Shaikha Bint Saeed (though she is more asked about on internet) since she got more followers on Instagram compared to Shaikha Bint Saaed in just two days. :)

:nonono: It seems that in modern times real life is only assessed by the number of followers which a person have on social media....

:nonono: It seems that in modern times real life is only assessed by the number of followers which a person have on social media....

Well, I never said that! I know I am talking about Instagram (which is actually REEL life)and not REAL life. Why and how would I know what both these ladies do in their personal lives and how many people follow them. We all speculate here mostly and just speak from what limited information we have through their personal social media accounts, etc. Some months ago, I have even seen Sheikh Hamdan with a lady coming out of Wafi's Pharoah gym going towards their car, but I never judged who the lady exactly was since she was in abaya and sporting huge shades. She could be her sister, cousin, fiancee, anybody else. The point is that I never judge people, I just observe and comment! Thank you :)

Well, I never said that!....The point is that I never judge people, I just observe ....

I know you never said this! What I wrote was just my personal opinion about social media hysteria. My statement do not referred to you personally. Sorry that it has created a misunderstanding. :flowers:

Last edited:
I know you never said this! What I wrote was just my personal opinion about social media hysteria. My statement do not referred to you personally. Sorry that it has created a misunderstanding. :flowers:

Iman,it is fine if you didn't meant that way. But seriously I thought you were attacking my statement personally. It is perfectly okay :) Yes social media is all fake, absolutely fake, it is just like grass is always green on the other side:flowers:

But seriously I thought you were attacking my statement personally.

For sure I did not wanted to attack you personally with my comment. Again: I´m sorry for the misunderstanding. :flowers: Let's go back to the main theme of this thread!

Last edited:
Sabah el khair.. just want to ask, when is their official wedding ceremony?

They are married. It's official. The wedding was kept quite small.

Thanks for sharing this news. Probably I missed but I did not read anything official. When the wedding had taken place? Was there an official announcement in the press? If not, what is the reason?

Last edited:
So the marriage was consumed?? If so there should have been a announcement or something from the ruling family. I don't understand this.

So the marriage was consumed?? If so there should have been a announcement or something from the ruling family. I don't understand this.

The Royal houses in the Gulf don't give announcements like the European houses; weddings, baby arrival etc. You know about weddings through people who have received/seen the invitation, forums or the news.

As for Sheikh Majid's wedding, it was all over instagram and the Sheikh's website.

It can be found a kind of official confirmation in the news when reporting about a Shaikh´s wedding reception. In the UAE a wedding is divided into legal legitimacy of the marriage with the official signing of the marriage contract and two wedding receptions (one for women, one for men) held on the occasion of the wedding. The latter (men´s wedding reception) often found mention in the local press. Between signing the marriage contract and the wedding receptions may be a distance of hours, days, weeks or months. Normally the couple start their married life after the wedding receptions have been held.

dazzling: Do you know if the small celebration which was held after the signing of the marriage contract in January this year was already the wedding reception of Shaikh Majid/Hessa? Maybe this makes it clearer for everyone.

Last edited:
dazzling: Do you know if the small celebration which was held after the signing of the marriage contract in January this year was already the wedding reception of Shaikh Majid/Hessa? Maybe this makes it clearer for everyone.

Apparently the signing and the reception was held within few hours apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom