The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates > Ruling Family of Dubai

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-31-2014, 04:40 PM
Commoner

I think they are already married. You can check Hessa's sister instagram and she thanked people for preparing hessa's wedding.

reembeljafla Thank you for attending our special night .. You presents made it more special شكرا لتهانيكم و دعواتكم .. و شكرا بالأخص لمن شاركنا أحداث هذه الليله و نورها الله يسعد الجميع يا رب .. @absolute_events thank you for making a magical wedding for our bride HESSA
Read more at http://web.stagram.com/p/645623379857432832_42286463#4IzP5JpRmo57rkjI.9

Someone also asked a very close friend of Sheikha Futaim if Majid is married and she said yes.

majid mrm is already married to hessa? | ask.fm/Bintza3beel

Im so happy for them. May Allah bless their married life with lots of happiness and love

Old 01-31-2014, 04:56 PM
Serene Highness

Yes, he is married now! But he live not together with her at the moment. That will happen later!

Please read the explantations which were made in the previous posts.

Old 01-31-2014, 11:13 PM
Commoner

The two pictures of Sheikh Majid signing something didn't come from his camp is what I was told. The one Beljafla sister is the one posting all the pictures on instagram. I have been wondering to why none of his family seems to be in any pictures. How old is Hessa by the way??
Old 02-01-2014, 09:50 PM
Gentry

i think hessa is in her early 20s like 24 or something I remember her sister mentioning it on instagram
Old 02-01-2014, 10:35 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapcrackle View Post
i think hessa is in her early 20s like 24 or something I remember her sister mentioning it on instagram
The one sister that's posting all the pictures on instagram was born in 92 and I think Hessa is younger then her and the other sister.
Old 02-02-2014, 04:14 PM
Gentry

no reem and hind are in their late 20's hessa I believe graduated from college in a degree that im not sure on it was on hind beljafla's ask.fm
Old 02-02-2014, 04:27 PM
Commoner

On hind beljafla's ask.fm, She told someone that she was born in 92 when they asked her. So that would make her least 21. :)
Old 02-03-2014, 06:50 AM
Serene Highness

I do not know the exact age of Hessa and her sisters. The estimated age: Hind is likely to be mid-twenties and Reem is already a mother and in her late twenties. Hessa is likely to be in her early twenties.

Old 02-03-2014, 07:00 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Moon View Post
I think they are already married. You can check Hessa's sister instagram and she thanked people for preparing hessa's wedding...
I second this. Reem is not crazy to write 'wedding' if it has not been the case. Anyway, these people are very discrete about weddings, they would have never posted so many pictures if it has not been the case particularly if their sis is getting married to a mak.
Old 02-03-2014, 10:55 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatoVert View Post
Reem is not crazy to write 'wedding' if it has not been the case. Anyway, these people are very discrete about weddings, they would have never posted so many pictures if it has not been the case particularly if their sis is getting married to a mak.
First: It's surprising that she did before the complete process of marriage was finished and a public announcement by the ruling family of Dubai was made.

Second: There is an problem of understanding about Emirati traditions present, the solemnization of a marriage, which dominates the discussion here. Although different declaration was presented in the thread on several times but some participants seem to ignore previously posts or avoid accurate reading.

Old 02-03-2014, 11:23 AM
Commoner

I agree with you on the first. However, when I stressed on the 'wedding' part in my previous post, I meant that they are not engaged as fiancés like in the west but are officially husband and wife (even if they have not moved together yet).
Old 02-03-2014, 11:26 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatoVert View Post
However, when I stressed on the 'wedding' part in my previous post, I meant that they are not engaged as fiancés like in the west but are officially husband and wife (even if they have not moved together yet).
Thats right! I agree!

Shaikh Majid on Saturday has posted a picture of his wife Hessa on instagram as she was a child. A perfect match I think.

Not sure, if it would be nice to adjust the link of the picture here because she eschews attention and is not a public figure. For those who want to see ​​should have a look on Shaikh Majid`s instagram or can request on my PM for getting the link.

Old 02-23-2014, 08:59 PM
Commoner

I seen the picture that's why I was asking has the marriage been consumed yet?? So we'll probably never see her in public or pictures of her like Sheikh Mohammed's first wife Hind?? I wonder if later on he'll take a second wife that will be public like Princess Haya??
Old 02-23-2014, 09:09 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by belle87 View Post
I seen the picture that's why I was asking has the marriage been consumed yet?? So we'll probably never see her in public or pictures of her like Sheikh Mohammed's first wife Hind?? I wonder if later on he'll take a second wife that will be public like Princess Haya??
A official announcement was not made yet. Therefore its not very likely that they have consumed marriage. Personally I think he will not take a second wife in the next years. Shaikh Majid belongs to a younger generation of Shaikhs. Many things can change over time. Maybe later we'll see Hessa in a broader public in contrast to Shaikha Hind or Shaikha Umm Majid. But in every sense its too early to think about a second marriage.

Old 02-25-2014, 08:44 PM

Hessa majid's wife she's an emiratie and she's a member of al maktoum family ??
Old 02-26-2014, 02:50 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santiag View Post
Hessa majid's wife she's an emiratie and she's a member of al maktoum family ??
Hessa bint Ali Beljafla is an Emarati and from a non-ruling family. Her family and the family of al Maktoum are not related.

Old 02-26-2014, 05:26 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by belle87 View Post
How old is Hessa by the way??
Hessa bint Ali Beljafla was born on 21/8/1991.

Old 02-26-2014, 06:14 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imanmajed View Post
Hessa bint Ali Beljafla was born on 21/8/1991.
How do you know it? Do you know if she have study at the university? Does she work?
Old 02-26-2014, 06:25 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariquilla View Post
How do you know it?
May you have a look here: Sheikh Mohammed's Children part 8: 20 January 2013 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariquilla View Post
Do you know if she have study at the university? Does she work?
She study at university but I do not know which course of studies.

Old 03-16-2014, 05:35 PM
Nobility

Are there any pictures of Sheikh Majid's wife?

Tags
dubai royals, dubai sheikh, hussa, sheikh majid, sheikh majid's engagement