Sheikh Hamdan: Future wife, wedding etc.

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts exactly:) Judging by how private he's been on his personal life until now, I tend to think there will be a discreet curtain between his family and the public.

Let's hope that he marries only once and with someone who loves him for who he is as a person, beautiful soulmates who complete each other :wub: I don't know about you, but I have a feeling when he does get married it will be to someone so special not only for him but for Dubai and he will remain loyal to her. No other girl would ever catch his eye :cool:
JMO

Let's hope that he marries only once and with someone who loves him for who he is as a person, beautiful soulmates who complete each other :wub: I don't know about you, but I have a feeling when he does get married it will be to someone so special not only for him but for Dubai and he will remain loyal to her. No other girl would ever catch his eye :cool:
JMO

Why?:)) Are there any new rumors of a second/third/forth wife on the market? Don't pay too much attention to them.:) There's no credible source, other than Sheikh Hamdan himself and he's been quiet so far.

I think maybe when he does get married first time... girls might still see some hope in becoming a second, third wife etc but just because his father is polygamous doesn't mean Hamdan is.

Random question, but what type of hair does Sh Hamdan have? Is it curly hair or wavy? Don't most arabs have really curly hair?

Hello. I am new to blog, I wan to know about Sheikh hamdan bin mohammed. Is he still engaged to Sheihka bint saeed al thani.??? There Is a link to the photo taken by someone that it is Sheikha MRM account confirming that they are engaged, some where in 2012; Its here From june 12 2011:

http://s3.subirimagenes.com:81/otros/previo/thump_7515101s2.jpg

http://s2.subirimagenes.com/otros/previo/thump_7515107s1.jpg

Is is a real account or fake one??

Is the couple still engaged and getting married. I mean sheikh Hamdan and sheikha bint saeed.

Also on eid 29th of June 2017, Sheikha bint saeed's father, that is Saeed bin thani Almaktoum is spotted near Sh, Hamdan. You can see the link here,

on right side of Sh. Hamdan , saeed bin thani reciting prayers, shoulder to shoulder, Does this means that Sheikh hamdan is very close to him and getting married to his daughter Sheikha bint saeed.

Does this means couple is very close and getting married, Because i first time spotted Hamdan and saeed bin thani so close to each other, Can it be a message to public about hamdan engagemnet to sheikha is still in existance????

Hello. I am new to blog, I wan to know about Sheikh hamdan bin mohammed. Is he still engaged to Sheihka bint saeed al thani.??? There Is a link to the photo taken by someone that it is Sheikha MRM account confirming that they are engaged, some where in 2012; Its here From june 12 2011:

http://s3.subirimagenes.com:81/otros/previo/thump_7515101s2.jpg

http://s2.subirimagenes.com/otros/previo/thump_7515107s1.jpg

Is is a real account or fake one??

Is the couple still engaged and getting married. I mean sheikh Hamdan and sheikha bint saeed.

Also on eid 29th of June 2017, Sheikha bint saeed's father, that is Saeed bin thani Almaktoum is spotted near Sh, Hamdan. You can see the link here,

on right side of Sh. Hamdan , saeed bin thani reciting prayers, shoulder to shoulder, Does this means that Sheikh hamdan is very close to him and getting married to his daughter Sheikha bint saeed.

Does this means couple is very close and getting married, Because i first time spotted Hamdan and saeed bin thani so close to each other, Can it be a message to public about hamdan engagemnet to sheikha is still in existance????
I don't think anybody knows the truth of any topic about hamdan and only know when is published

Hi I was just wondering the Customs for weddings in the UAE I always thought that the man's father had to her father permission for his son the marry then papers contract is signed then the couple would spend time to together at her parents home visting or talking on the phone then a date would be set the bride have something about 40 days pamering before the wedding then a party for her henna and the bride wears red or yellow or green and that at a certain part of the evening the groom along side male members of his family attended the party and sitting with his bride and thier parents while the men dance with long canes

I think i may be very wrong but is it true that bride's father not at the wedding normally abroad for the wedding I'm not such what is traditional or non traditional

H... [snipped]

Could Sheikh Mohammed just invite Sheikh Saeed Bin Thani Al Makhtoum to recite prayers? Everything and anything about Crown Prince Hamdan's private life tend to be a guessing game.

I also heard it from people around that soon after cancellation of engagemnet of sheikha bint saeed with SH.Hamdan which happened in 2010, Sheikha got married to someone else next year after her engagement called off, also that sheikha bint saeed is married to someone for many plus having a few kids.... I heard it from many people.

yes that could be possible because thani bin saeed is uncle of Hamdan also he is married to his maternal aunt Hessa bint maktoum. The cancellation of engagement in 2010 might have happened without any dispute, so the family meets atleas
t on eid prayers.

But I also heard it from arabic people that its very unusal that engagement lasts for like 10years.. couple soon marry after six month of engagement maximum in arabs. ALso in other muslim countries....In Hamdan case its very strange if He and sheikha still engaged for 9 years and more. They are getting elder, not young..

Quoted by Imanmajed

"Indeed, but nevertheless Shaikh Hamdan's engagement in 2008 with his cousin was reportedly cancelled 2010".

did you get this information from an authentic source, I mean from royal family members or from his sisters or cousins, etc..

Last edited:
:previous:
Most of news about personal lives of UAE royalty starts with "I heard ...". Several TRF members from UAE provide or confirm or clarify certain news about the reigning families of the Emirates. Imanmajid is one of the these members.

:previous:
Most of news about personal lives of UAE royalty starts with "I heard ...". Several TRF members from UAE provide or confirm or clarify certain news about the reigning families of the Emirates. Imanmajid is one of the these members.
Yes indeed he always seems to know everything about this topic

Quoted by Imanmajed

"Indeed, but nevertheless Shaikh Hamdan's engagement in 2008 with his cousin was reportedly cancelled 2010".

Is it compulsary that Sheikh hamdan has to marry in family for first wife.. SO that his wife can become the first lady of Dubai or dubai crown princess?

Last edited:
Is it compulsary that Sheikh hamdan has to marry in family for first wife.. SO that his wife can become the first lady of Dubai or dubai crown princess?

No, it isnt compulsory that a Shaikh has to marry in family first. There is no prescribed regulation for that. Also in UAE we dont use the title crown princess.

Last edited:
QUOTE=Imanmajed;

"'No, it isnt compulsory that a Shaikh has to marry in family first. Also in UAE we dont use the title crown princess.

But the first lady has to be an emarati, or sheikh hamdan first wife has to be an emarati?

question to imanmajed :

Is sheikh hmadan still engaged to sheikha bint saeed bin thani? Her father saeed bin thani accompnay sheikh hamdan on every eid prayers, plus on some other visits, does this mean that the two families undergoing a reunion of engagement?.
Saeed bin thani was standing just next to hamdan on right side on this eid ul fitar happened in june 2017. Is hamdan accepting his daughter?? thats why the two came to stand close??

But the first lady has to be an emarati, or sheikh hamdan first wife has to be an emarati?

The same: it isnt compulsory that his first wife has to be Emarati. But there are certain expectations UAE citizens may have.

Last edited:
question to imanmajed :

Is sheikh hmadan still engaged to sheikha bint saeed bin thani? Her father saeed bin thani accompnay sheikh hamdan on every eid prayers, plus on some other visits, does this mean that the two families undergoing a reunion of engagement?.
Saeed bin thani was standing just next to hamdan on right side on this eid ul fitar happened in june 2017. Is hamdan accepting his daughter?? thats why the two came to stand close??

No, he isnt still engaged to the daughter of Shaikh Saeed bin Thani bin Juma Al Maktoum.

Last edited:
Imanmajed; said:
"'No, he isnt still engaged to the daughter of Shaikh Saeed bin Thani bin Juma Al Maktoum''.

I also heard that sheikha bint saeed al thani got married to someone else soon with in a year or so after the cancelation of her engaged with sheikh hamdan in 2010. And by now she has few kids and happily married ever after.

What are the UAE expectations of his future first wife? I.e. (First Lady of Dubai) What criteria does she have to meet in order to be accepted by the UAE people and for them to be happy?

What are the UAE expectations of his future first wife? I.e. (First Lady of Dubai) What criteria does she have to meet in order to be accepted by the UAE people and for them to be happy?
I would say well educated from a well respected emerati family younger than him most likely a cousin some one like his own mother when she married

I would say well educated from a well respected emerati family younger than him most likely a cousin some one like his own mother when she married

Wasn't that suppose to happen with his cousin but then the engagement was reportedly cancelled. What if he marries a commoner? Say a Non-Emirati but obviously Muslim. For instance a Muslim from US or UK?

I don't think that would ever happen for first wife
First wife must always be emerati correct me if I'm wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom