Sheikh Hamdan: Future wife, wedding etc.

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
love...

My dear,
anything no matter of what fans think and write on the forums
HRH will marry for love, I'm sure of it!
He is a man sensitive, loving, is a poet .... He needs more love!
I do not comment on the traditions of Arab families, they are clear and should be respected.

I wish him to be happy, to love again and to take 100 wives, for everyone satisfied!
It's a wonderful man, his wife will be the luckiest woman in the world!
She was born with good luck!
I wish them luck and love!

My dear,
I do not comment on the traditions of Arab families, they are clear and should be respected.
I wish him to be happy, to love again and to take 100 wives, for everyone satisfied!
:lol: Oh that's romantic!
But none is perfect! Hamdan sure has some defects like everyone else. It's insane to talk about someone like this IMO ... Just saying!
But, 100 wives is so much for him :D Let's wait & see what he will do in this matter!

My dear,

dear miha...

Sorry but I don't agree with you... bcoz a romantic a REAL man does not challenge women... this is not what men should do. In fact he is a stalker and a criminal... please let it be... the only thing he does is missusing his power for such bull****. he is already with the women he is worthed... a nasty evil b.... but let us all together sh.. and sh.. and sh.. .... till we have finally a huge turd.
and by god.. when the time comes he will pay the price I SWEAR IT BY MY HONOR

dear miha...

Sorry but I don't agree with you... bcoz a romantic a REAL man does not challenge women... this is not what men should do. In fact he is a stalker and a criminal... please let it be... the only thing he does is missusing his power for such bull****. he is already with the women he is worthed... a nasty evil b.... but let us all together sh.. and sh.. and sh.. .... till we have finally a huge turd.
:lol: Here the opposite of what Miha said!
Don't swear girl! :whistling:

well he can explain his behavious to the court in MY country and lets wait and see what happens....

desideria,I guess this will be very difficult because in the UAE sheikhs usually don´t get punished,especially if they have any power or important role (diplomats,rich businessmen etc) and as long as you can´t prove anything there ain´t no chance for you to win a case....Dubai ain´t no democracy and there is a different treatment of foreigners vs. locals-especially if you happen to come from a poor country-than you have very little to say :-(

desideria,I guess this will be very difficult because in the UAE sheikhs usually don´t get punished,especially if they have any power or important role (diplomats,rich businessmen etc) and as long as you can´t prove anything there ain´t no chance for you to win a case....Dubai ain´t no democracy and there is a different treatment of foreigners vs. locals-especially if you happen to come from a poor country-than you have very little to say :-(
Before saying anything we have to know what she's talking about & how credible it is. Just saying!

I guess it wouldn´t be smart to ask desideria to reveal it on a public forum,but of course we don´t have any right to judge-and that´s not the correct thread for this kind of stuff...

I guess it wouldn´t be smart to ask desideria to reveal it on a public forum,but of course we don´t have any right to judge-and that´s not the correct thread for this kind of stuff...
Well, she chose to share it with us in a public forum, then we need an explanation i guess ... And yes, we cannot judge!

dear miha...

i'm sorry but you dont make sence in what your saying challenge women to what? a duel? a race ? a what??
a stalker and a criminal are two very strong words to go accuesing some1 of them (any1 for that matter) i have worked with him for a couple of years now and seen no evidence of such sick behavier...
i dont think he is missusing his power and where on earth did you meet his woman no1 sertanly has ...
dont throught words at ppl just bcoz you dont like them..
and if you have any evidence to what your saying you would have been to your countries court faster than you can say Hamdan!!

oh and blauerengel shiekhs do get punished for thier crims in U.A.E just bcoz you dont see them does not mean it doesnt happen.. also if every girl that jumps up to say "he was this and did that and we take her word for it" well we would have no space in jail for shiekh!!!

he will have wedding maybe wil be different from another weding in his family , because he crown princes :flowers:

he will have wedding maybe wil be different from another weding in his family , because he crown princes :flowers:

I don't think any different then the rest of the family or his siblings, they have been quite lavish. I can't think of anything different Hamdan could have except for different singers and entertainers at the women's wedding.

Is he allowed to marry who he likes or is everything arranged for him?? Presumably he has to marry someone of his own culture??

Is he allowed to marry who he likes or is everything arranged for him?? Presumably he has to marry someone of his own culture??
he is allowed to marry who he likes.. he might like some1 from his culture/ or he likes a cosin or maybe he likes some1 out side the circle of UAE at the end of the day he will marry the girl he wants to be with

Guys, it's highly unlikely that someone who claims on Twitter (of all places) that they are "secretly" engaged or married to the Crown Prince is for real.

Such posts have been removed.

Warren
UAE moderator

Last edited:
I highly doubt the girl whose claiming to be "his abducted wife lost in NYC." Why would the wife of a Crown Prince announce her "marriage" to the future ruler of dubai on a public website like TWITTER? IMO that's quite UNPROFESSIONAL and i don't think that would look good for the CP himself. The way i see it, whenever the CP gets engaged or married i am hoping for a formal annoucement on his website and also from the Dubai Media as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay before i ask this im asking for someone else, and dont mean to do anything bad. Anyway, she is upset with the fact that CP hamdan has a girlfriend...She goes on all the time how she and he would make the best couple. Can anyone confirm if he does or doesnt so i cant have some sanity back with my friend. Please and thank you. :(

Whatever it is going to happen, it will happen. I mean we cannot predict in which woman he will fall in love. We will just hear about that and be happy about the Prince who has finally found his Desert Rose. One is for sure she will be a precious woman!!!

Okay before i ask this im asking for someone else, and dont mean to do anything bad. Anyway, she is upset with the fact that CP hamdan has a girlfriend...She goes on all the time how she and he would make the best couple. Can anyone confirm if he does or doesnt so i cant have some sanity back with my friend. Please and thank you. :(

Only the Crown Prince himself can answer your question .... So you practice with your friend to be patient ......;)Why is an answer so important for you or for your friend? will you or she marry him? :flowers:

Undoubtedly there are lots of Emirati women who would like to be engaged to him and to be accepted in the Al Maktoum circle. So, why not this girl be curious about him?

Last edited:
It needs two

Undoubtedly there are lots of Emirati women who would like to be engaged to him and to be accepted in the Al Maktoum circle. So, why not this girl be curious about him?

These are always two that are interested in each other...;)

Will his wedding be televised like other Royal weddings?

Is there any news on upcoming wedding arrangements?

Last edited:
Will his wedding be televised like other Royal weddings?

Is there any news on upcoming wedding arrangements?

No, a ruler or a Sheikh wedding in UAE is never broadcast on television. You have luck, you get to see that the men are welcome at the wedding in the television news.
Nothing more! Bride and groom celebrate their wedding separately. Pictures of the bride are unthinkable. From the bride you usually do not even learn the name. It is written only Sheikh x has married the daughter of Sheikh y.

HH CP Sheikh Hamdan is not officially engaged at the moment.

...From the bride you usually do not even learn the name. It is written only Sheikh x has married the daughter of Sheikh y...
On the invitation cards for the ladies you with have the groom & brides mother/fathers name invites you to the wedding of "brides full name & grooms full name" or just the bride & grooms first name.

On the news, they usually don't mention the brides name.

Dazzling, please excuse my ignorance, but accept my willingness to learn about your culture especially royal marriages in your part of the world. Why all the secrecy on the Brides identity? Please enlighten us....

Why is this the case?

Case of what?

Dazzling, please excuse my ignorance, but accept my willingness to learn about your culture especially royal marriages in your part of the world. Why all the secrecy on the Brides identity? Please enlighten us....

I don't see it as no secrecy, they bride's name is mentioned on the women's invitation, people start learning about who she is from the day of the engagement.

Do you mean on the news? It's because they only show the mens celebration & when they would refer to the bride they would say " the daughter of XXXXX"

There is no secrecy unless I'm missing something :)

lol, it just seems strange. Why not name her and then follow with "daughter of X"? What is the reasoning behind this custom?

lol, it just seems strange. Why not name her and then follow with "daughter of X"? What is the reasoning behind this custom?

I know that you found this very strange. But you feel it so because you do not know such an approach. For us this is normal.
As I mentioned earlier, the bride and groom celebrate their wedding separated from each other. The husband is celebrating with the men, the wife celebrating this special day with the invited women. At the latest at the ceremony, the invited female guests will know who is the bride. And the ladies get to see the bride and the ceremony also. The bride is not a mystery, whose name no one will ever know. ;)

The reason behind this is custom, the bride and her reputation to preserve and protect her from "evil eye" and the envy of others. The woman usually experiences in our Emirati tradition in high esteem. It is not the desire of many women to present themselves in public. They represent the interests of the family inside, the man outside. The man is practically the foreign minister and the wife is the Interior Minister.And together the both form a government of their own family. Decisions are taken collectively in the family, but the men share these decisions with the public alone. At least if they are actually meant for the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom