Sheikh Hamdan: Future wife, wedding etc.

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there is a malaysian friend who works 4 hamdan. some friends of hamdan (boys) n one of his office staff (a girl, 23 y.o) also knew abt this story.
thats y i said, let see :)

Is she from Dubai or Abu Dhabi???? Is she a sheikha??

It sounds me like a story from a romance novel and certainly worthy of a film plot.;)
Well, as they love so madly each other, they MUST be reunited in spite of everyone and everything.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds me like a story from a romance novel and certainly worthy of a film plot.;)
Well, as they love so madly each other, they MUST be reunited in spite of everyone and everything.:)

ya indeed,their love story will be provent by the time, but arab culture is different with europe,where a prince can marry a common girl. my friend said that hamdan has a willingness to hv two marriages, so he can fullfill his dad's will, n still make his love come true.

hamdan is really a low profile prince, even he never introduced himself as a prince to his lover. his lover also didnt know that she has a relationship with a prince, until july 2010. hamdan is very romantic, he calls his lover as 'my queen', seldom calls her name.
the nationality is kept as a secret, only some physical characteristics that been known, she has petit type body, abt 158 cms, involved in social programes to help poor people, black weavy hairs, light brown eyes, lighter skin, round face n a smart girl.

the future wife of hamdan wants 3 years initially of their marriage without children.

With all due respects zusan this is all simply NOT TRUE and is a load of Bullocks, sorry to burst your bubble. You have some small elements of truth in your story, but the way you connect the dots and the overall story is very incorrect. Hamdan is not ever in a serious relationship with a commoner girl, and the girl that I know of and others I know in an official capacity in the UAE and socially (the news through these sources and from friends close to Hamdan say something completely and utterly different than what you are saying for example) know that 'his girl' is accepted by his family (his dad and mom) and was partly arranged by his family partly initiated by Hamdan...people really spin stories out of thin air.

Better just to wait for any story and info to come out direct from Hamdan's own mouth or from 'his Queen's' mouth (I like that name for her) publicly. You're mixing info and bits of information without realizing it is resulting in something completely different and opposite to the true story and history of Hamdan. Its like the children's game "telephone" or "chinese whispers" where you start of saying one thing, and by the time it goes around in a circle it is changed with only some elements of truth. Well, that is what this is like.

thats y i said, let see. which one will become true? becoz, even an 'official announcement' at his web hasnt provent until now.

thats y i said, let see. which one will become true? becoz, even an 'official announcement' at his web hasnt provent until now.

It is not about something that is "becoming true" it already IS True. For whatever reason his fans and public just can't accept this, because I guess it does not fit within their idealized version of his love life...anyway, I doubt there will be an official announcement from what I know of the situation--since it is not a new situation, and why wait for an announcement after more than several years already (and not for any scandalous reasons, like 'his father doesn't like her' or some other nonsense and lies like that.). People just want something to talk about, but there really is something that obviously his family and the girls family are following the really traditional Arabian way (not the Royal European way) and not announcing to world press the situation. I guess that is their right and prerogative.

People are soo outside of the loop 'til its funny....why announce a situation posthumously?? Anyway, in Islam it is the nikkah/marriage contract that makes the marriage union valid and official and not a big flashy public announcement and wedding party/walima. Those last two things do not validate a marriage in Islam, so I think they're just doing things according to that way...anyway people will continue to speculate even if he or she state something publicly because that is how people behave with Royals and celebrities. I don't blame them for wanting to have some privacy. People who need to know, know, and the rest..we'll just have to wait if they say or never say something.

so Arabian Star, ur saying that Hamdan for a fact is no longer engaged to Sheikha Sheikha?

so Arabian Star, ur saying that Hamdan for a fact is no longer engaged to Sheikha Sheikha?

Yes I am saying that for a fact. I am also alluding to some other facts/things, which for other reasons I do not feel comfortable spelling out directly right now on a public forums. If you want you can PM me for more info/questions, where I will write it more straightforward.:flowers:

Are you sure 100% about what you are saying Arabian Star???

Hello everyone! I've been following RF for some time but now I decided to take part in discussion:D
I'm wondering how is it possible that hamdan's mother accepts his future wife after calling off the engagement ( if it's true) with sheikha sheikha...? Afterall she's her full sister's daughter...

if we considered what mahra said on her fan page...hamdan is still engaged to sheikha....
Sooo...1st wife: Sheikha....2nd: Daddy's best friend's girl....3rd: his so called "my queen" hmmm whose the 4th one then??? ;):p:p

if we considered what mahra said on her fan page...hamdan is still engaged to sheikha....
Sooo...1st wife: Sheikha....2nd: Daddy's best friend's girl....3rd: his so called "my queen" hmmm whose the 4th one then??? ;):p:p
Hahahahah If we trust everything said, by the end of the year, hamdan will have had more than 30 fiancees :lol: and all are True love :D
For me, if he marries a Sheikha first, then he can do whatever he wants, thats how it works i guess.

LOL:ROFLMAO:
while here we r trying to devise whom he's gonna get married to...who knows he's already married with children too:D[not with the official wife of course]...

oh oh:ohmy:Since he idolise his father maybe he's following his fathers steps...both professionally (leader of Dubai) n personally (with women)...we never know..;):huh:

Yeah maybe; the lifestyle they have oblige them to act like this.
But i dont think he's married :D

Yeah maybe; the lifestyle they have oblige them to act like this.
But i dont think he's married :D

I also think so:whistling::whistling::whistling:
this boy should get a hold on his life and know exactly what he wants...seriously...:ermm::ermm::ermm:

Yeah, absolutely.
I personnaly dont think Hamdan is ready to get married & have kids, i think he loves being independent & free.:flowers:

You're the 4th one Angelmia:ROFLMAO:! step in line:lol: loooll..just kidding:)...

hahahaha LOL:ROFLMAO:
:blush:I would be honoured then....:D
but for that he will first have to come to Mauritius..LOL
just kidding:angel:

hahahahahaha:ROFLMAO:
No offences Hamdan...but nice one sally1234...

Sure :lol: And you will be his 244355667.. lovestory :eek: What a womanizer! :D

what a naughty guy!!! :D
girls, what a pity that we can not meet for a coffee klatsch, we would have a great time!

girls, what a pity that we can not meet for a coffee klatsch, we would have a great time!

you're living in dubai? haha we all should come over to dubai and go for some hamdan-hunting ...ready? ...set...go!!! :D

I agree.:flowers: Shopping weekend in Dubai.:cool: The prince paid the bill.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Registration is still possible.:D
Partenza da mie amiche!:lol:

true:sad:that's such a pity...we would surely have a great great time....:)
you're living in dubai? haha we all should come over to dubai and go for some hamdan-hunting ...ready? ...set...go!!! :D
Hahahahahahaha....not ba the idea of Hamdan-hunting...;)
I agree. Shopping weekend in Dubai. The prince paid the bill. Registration is still possible.
Partenza da mie amiche!:lol:
that would seriously be very cool...LOL...then we could have butter him to assign us as his personal advisors....hahaha:p:ROFLMAO:

How is it possible for him to love three women at the same time?:ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom