Sheikh Hamdan: Future wife, wedding etc.

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we please stay on topic which is
what type of wedding will Hamdan have.
All the above of Hamdan not wanting/wanting Sheikha Sheikha is speculation & the discussion of Hamdand re-marrying is off topic.
Further posts will be deleted without notice.

Thank you :flowers:

THANK YOU!! As for Hamdan not wanting to marry Shaikha... not true! Many people in UAE have their rumors about this wedding...

Yes, the wedding will be a lot like Sheikh Nasser and Shaikhas. There will be a couple of dinners after the wedding though.

It is true that Sheikha Hind wanted a girl from her side of the family. But that was decided a long time ago and it was pretty obvious that that was going to happen. Hamdan never rebelled against marrying Shaikha. He knew that if he escaped this time it wouldn't be good.

THANK YOU!! As for Hamdan not wanting to marry Shaikha... not true! Many people in UAE have their rumors about this wedding...

Yes, the wedding will be a lot like Sheikh Nasser and Shaikhas. There will be a couple of dinners after the wedding though.

It is true that Sheikha Hind wanted a girl from her side of the family. But that was decided a long time ago and it was pretty obvious that that was going to happen. Hamdan never rebelled against marrying Shaikha. He knew that if he escaped this time it wouldn't be good.
So...CAUGHT ON CAMERA!! huauahuha JOKE.. so from what u're sayin He didn't CHOOSE her , his MOM did, which means he doesn't LOVE her , he's just OBEYING MOM AND DADDY!!! otherwise things will go bad for him....:whistling::ROFLMAO::lol:

So...CAUGHT ON CAMERA!! huauahuha JOKE.. so from what u're sayin He didn't CHOOSE her , his MOM did, which means he doesn't LOVE her , he's just OBEYING MOM AND DADDY!!! otherwise things will go bad for him....:whistling::ROFLMAO::lol:
well that's really sad don't you think... obeying your parents

Sheikha Hind chose her. She spoke to Hamdan and Sheikh Mo, like any other mother does. The families talked... and they made it official.

I can't really say, but Hamdan was in a bad position if he said no.

well that's really sad don't you think... obeying your parents

Well, in this case if wouldn't be a good start for a marriage don't you think. And if Hamdan doesn't love his Sheikha, I hope he will at least respects her, he didn't get much of an example from his dad though ...

But we're discussing the wedding! Do you think Rashid gets an invitation?? I hope we'll get to see him. It has been a long, long time without him ;).

**Do you think Rashid gets an invitation??

Yes, Rashid does get an invite. But it is up to him if he wants to show up or not. Hamdan and Rashid are not close as they used to be, due to certain family issues. Personally I think he will attend... if he doesn't want to Sheikha Hind, or the girls might force him to go.

**Do you think Rashid gets an invitation??

Yes, Rashid does get an invite. But it is up to him if he wants to show up or not. Hamdan and Rashid are not close as they used to be, due to certain family issues. Personally I think he will attend... if he doesn't want to Sheikha Hind, or the girls might force him to go.

Good from Sh Hind!! I really hope she makes him go! She is after all his mother and is this case I think Rashid should obey her. Brothers and sisters should stick together no matter what !!!!!

Good from Sh Hind!! I really hope she makes him go! She is after all his mother and is this case I think Rashid should obey her. Brothers and sisters should stick together no matter what !!!!!

I still have my doubts about the wedding... i hope Rashid will go and i agree with you that he should go and that brothers and sisters would stick together..

Question... when they married (the Nikaah) where does it happen just private somewhere or also at an location where people are invited.

I still have my doubts about the wedding... i hope Rashid will go and i agree with you that he should go and that brothers and sisters would stick together..

Question... when they married (the Nikaah) where does it happen just private somewhere or also at an location where people are invited.

Usually privately.... Family and close friends are there.

another question are there pics of what woman mostly wear in the middle east when they get married i'm wondering how they look when they get married do they wear a white dress or traditonal clothes

another question are there pics of what woman mostly wear in the middle east when they get married i'm wondering how they look when they get married do they wear a white dress or traditonal clothes

Own private pics yes but none public. Cameras and phones are taken at the door. Usually there would be Jalabiyas were worn but now the western style is in. Yes, traditional white dress.

Is Crown Prince Hamdan's future wife his first cousin?

Thanks for the information!:flowers: I wish the couple happiness.
As for the wedding, I am sure it will be a standard upper-class event.

I was just wondering ... are guests invited to the wedding officially allowed to bring their own guests like a friend or something? And is the nikah on the 1st of April or it it the actual wedding?

I was just wondering ... are guests invited to the wedding officially allowed to bring their own guests like a friend or something? And is the nikah on the 1st of April or it it the actual wedding?

The "Nikkah", "Milchah", "Nikkah-nama" whatever will be a few days before. But if Sheikha Hind wants to change it she can. The "Nikkah" date is never determined completely until before the wedding. As of now it is a few days earlier.

Sheikha Hind chose her. She spoke to Hamdan and Sheikh Mo, like any other mother does. The families talked... and they made it official.

I can't really say, but Hamdan was in a bad position if he said no.

yeah, really....if hamdan say no, then will be bad model as a cp.......:whistling:so he just can say yes:ermm:

Well, in this case if wouldn't be a good start for a marriage don't you think. And if Hamdan doesn't love his Sheikha, I hope he will at least respects her, he didn't get much of an example from his dad though ...

But we're discussing the wedding! Do you think Rashid gets an invitation?? I hope we'll get to see him. It has been a long, long time without him ;).

well, u mean 'respect her', is hamdan won't get second wife?? by the way, I REALLY WISH I CAN SEE RASHID ON THE WEDDING.:)........and of coz rashid as his bro, he will send invitation to him:ROFLMAO:

On the invitation you get a small entry card which says "for one person only" and that goes for a lot of weddings not just royals.
Sometimes if you know the family well, they send you a few extra cards to bring friends along. On the entry card, the invitie name is not on it (only on the actual invite envelope) so if you decide not to go, someone else can use your card.
Depending on how tight security is, you sometimes can get away with getting someone in but everyone gets checked meaning they walk theorugh a censor and mobiles with cameras are taken away and they give you mobiles with camera.

well, u mean 'respect her', is hamdan won't get second wife?? by the way, I REALLY WISH I CAN SEE RASHID ON THE WEDDING.:)........and of coz rashid as his bro, he will send invitation to him:ROFLMAO:

Respect: a second wife is one thing. I will be dissapointed if Hamdan chooses to take a second wife (and i would be appaled it that second wife becomes 'public' while the first is hidden away), but he is allowed to do so. But having third/four wives become dubious. And more then that, hmmmm...... Not to mention kids popping up suddenly from all kinds of ' unknown' mothers. Well, you know perfectly well what i mean. :whistling:

The "Nikkah", "Milchah", "Nikkah-nama" whatever will be a few days before. But if Sheikha Hind wants to change it she can. The "Nikkah" date is never determined completely until before the wedding. As of now it is a few days earlier.

Do u mean Shaikha Hind determines the Nikah date? Do the bride and groom have nothing to say about their wedding? Is the bride allowed to choose her own dress, the music, menu or the flower arrangements or is she totally kept away from it all? Like a surprise party :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Do u mean Shaikha Hind determines the Nikah date? Do the bride and groom have nothing to say about their wedding? Is the bride allowed to choose her own dress, the music, menu or the flower arrangements or is she totally kept away from it all? Like a surprise party :flowers:

The grooms parents, mostly the mother always suggests a date of the wedding and talks it through with the brides family. The bride does have a saying in the date as well.
The bride chooses her dress without interference from the grooms mother (but in this case it will be different maybe since Sheikha Hind and the bride are very close). The bride has alot of saying in her wedding, most of the times she sits with the wedding planner and tells him/her what she would like, if the grooms mother chooses stuff its always agreed from the other side.

The grooms parents, mostly the mother always suggests a date of the wedding and talks it through with the brides family. The bride does have a saying in the date as well.
The bride chooses her dress without interference from the grooms mother (but in this case it will be different maybe since Sheikha Hind and the bride are very close). The bride has alot of saying in her wedding, most of the times she sits with the wedding planner and tells him/her what she would like, if the grooms mother chooses stuff its always agreed from the other side.

Very good to know. After all, it is the big day of the bride and groom !! I can imagine that Hind wants to know what goes on but it is Sheikha Sheikha's day so it is only logical she has the last word:)!

Exactly, Sheikha Hind suggested the date, I think I was adjusted because the bride had some problem with it. If the bride wanted a specific dress she could pick it out but she would have to show Sheikha Hind for her approval. Which is logical because I know when I get married I wouldnt want my mother-in-law to be having a problem with my "slinky" dress, not that I would wear one. What ever the bride wants the bride gets. But it is gone over with Sheikha Hind and the girls.

:previous:
Why should a bride seek a mother's-in-law approval for her wedding dress? What is wrong with consulting her own mother, who happens to be a sister of her future mother-in-law? Is the mother's opinion in any way inferior than Sheikha Hind's one?

Why should a bride seek a mother-in-law approval for her wedding dress? What is wrong with consulting her own mother, who happens to be a sister of her future mother-in-law? Is the mother's opinion in any way inferior than Sheikha Hind's one?

Well, your aunt is considered just like your mother. Sheikha Hind has to approve because if Shaikha picked out a really revealing dress that is even revealing for women to see she would either have to have it altered or buy a new one. Shaikha will consult her own mother too. But when the dress is being picked out it is shown to everyone for their likes and dislikes about it.

:previous:
So Sheikha Sheikha's ( I hope the name is correct) mother can not distinguish between an appropriate dress and inappropriate one ...? :ermm::ermm::ermm::ermm: Well, it sounds strange to me. However, each land has got its own tradition.

I don't know if Hind has more taste then her sister but I think it is good that one of them checks the dress. Better would be if they check it both. Some young girls really do not know anymore what is appropriate and what is not. Sometimes you see brides wrapped in a much-to-tight dress and a decollete.... Very distastefull and not very appealing for the groom if you ask me.
Does Sheikha Sheikha wears a western bridesdress, white and with a veil? Or will it be a colourfull arab dress?

I don't know if Hind has more taste then her sister but I think it is good that one of them checks the dress. Better would be if they check it both. Some young girls really do not know anymore what is appropriate and what is not. Sometimes you see brides wrapped in a much-to-tight dress and a decollete.... Very distastefull and not very appealing for the groom if you ask me.
Does Sheikha Sheikha wears a western bridesdress, white and with a veil? Or will it be a colourfull arab dress?

Shaikhas personality is very traditional Arab. She will wear a white dress atleast that's the plan for now... When dinners happen she might wear the Arab dress.

Shaikhas personality is very traditional Arab. She will wear a white dress atleast that's the plan for now... When dinners happen she might wear the Arab dress.

I am so curious about the dress. Too bad we'll never see it :bang:?
If any of you fellow forum lovers is invited, , please inform us on the details of the dress. It will be highly appreciated :flowers::flowers::flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom