Sheikh Hamdan: Future wife, wedding etc.

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...First wife must always be emerati correct me if I'm wrong

The first wife of a Shaikh doesnt must always be Emarati. Look at Shaikh Mo for example. There is no rule that she have to be.

What are the UAE expectations of his future first wife? I.e. (First Lady of Dubai)?

In UAE we dont have a "First Lady" like US or other countries may have. But if so, then certainly "First Lady" would be the wife of the President of the UAE who is the Ruler of Abu Dhabi always. The title "Crown Prince" in UAE does not mean that this person will automatically become the next ruler.

Last edited:
The first wife of a Shaikh doesnt must always be Emarati. Look at Shaikh Mo for example. There is no rule that she have to be.

In UAE we dont have a "First Lady" like US or other countries may have. But if so, then certainly "First Wife" would be the wife of the President of the UAE who is the Ruler of Abu Dhabi always. The title "Crown Prince" in UAE does not mean that this person will automatically become the next ruler.
O ok seems I was mis-information from a source never my mind my mistake my apologizes

How would the people of Dubai and people of the World feel if the Future "First Lady of Dubai" was a foreigner?

what is the possibility of the hamdan to marry a turkish woman? Im sorry my english is not good :(

No, a ruler or a Sheikh wedding in UAE is never broadcast on television. You have luck, you get to see that the men are welcome at the wedding in the television news.
Nothing more! Bride and groom celebrate their wedding separately. Pictures of the bride are unthinkable. From the bride you usually do not even learn the name. It is written only Sheikh x has married the daughter of Sheikh y.

HH CP Sheikh Hamdan is not officially engaged at the moment.

Which venue will the Dubai Royal wedding take place? Just like the British Royal family wed was held in the Westminster Cathedral...Do they have a special mosque or place for the future event when he marries; esp if he is the Crown Prince?

I am so sorry... Must have been an imposter!! There are many imposters on Facebook, Instagram. They all sound the same and really make you believe it is him.I actually had one confess and apologize. I will never be gullible again !! Anyone with his picture, I will report. This has made me very upset because I believed it to be true.Please forgive my ignorance. I am once again sorry.

Which venue will the Dubai Royal wedding take place? Just like the British Royal family wed was held in the Westminster Cathedral...Do they have a special mosque or place for the future event when he marries; esp if he is the Crown Prince?

There is no special venue/place for that like British Royals may have out of tradition.

There is no special venue/place for that like British Royals may have out of tradition.

I read that in 1979 Shk Mo wedding was quite an elaborate event; a stadium was built for 20,000 guests, the wedding included the entire country where people either flocked to Dubai or caught a glimpse of the wedding, a holiday duration was held for 5 days and lastly a huge area of sand was cleared and surrounded with fencing. Poles with lighting were erected around the cleared area and then decorated for the celebration in front of Zabeel Palace.
Perhaps we will witness the same elaborate event for Shk Hamdan - a recreation of the most extravagant wedding ever. :flowers:
Maybe they will even broadcast the Wedding for the whole UAE to watch on TV. (That's if his wife approves) :ohmy:

Maybe they will even broadcast the Wedding for the whole UAE to watch on TV. (That's if his wife approves) :ohmy:

For sure they will broadcast parts of the men reception only. You will not be able to get a glimpse of his wife on TV because she wouldnt attend the event.

Last edited:
Why is the wife not attending her own wedding?...:eek::ermm::confused::huh:
I honestly believe traditions will be broken and everyone will take pics of the bride and groom. Come on, it's Modern day; besides if his wife isn't Emirati then she won't need to abide to some moronic tradition of not getting her picture taken. It's her wedding, get real!

Last edited:
Why is the wife not attending her own wedding?...:eek::ermm::confused::huh:

She will get her own wedding with female guests only. Here in UAE male and female dont celebrate gender mixed weddings.

If it's a royal wedding, surely the whole UAE will witness the wedding outside the Palace. I'm sure Shk Mo will embark on a huge ceremony for the whole Country once the Crown Prince finally settles down. It will be the most extravagant wedding in History, with 9million people to witness (UAE population). I believe we will be in for a huge shock as traditions will be broken. For e.g. His first wife might not be Emirati.

Last edited:
Not necessarily; Princess Haya doesn't follow the Emirati tradition, isn't she helping HH build a strong, successful rule and nation?

Last edited:
Not necessarily; Princess Haya doesn't follow the Emirati tradition, isn't she helping HH build a strong, successful rule and nation?

Princess Haya follows also the tradition in muslim countries and also the optimal mixture of western countries.

Why are the people so interested in such a guy or who will become his wife?

Why are the people so interested in such a guy or who will become his wife?
For the same reasons we're interested in the love life of other royals. I guess him being described as the most beautiful man on earth just fuels people's interest.

For the same reasons we're interested in the love life of other royals. I guess him being described as the most beautiful man on earth just fuels people's.

Hmm..

Why does he get people in anger? I for myself think he is a little stupid. Because that's the way he deals.

He beliebtes everything thats told to him.

So I beginn to ask myself Why..

I for myself believe that people who make their own rules sould also follows the rules the make for themselves and for others.

Last edited:
Im telling you, he is not that he pretends to be.

But this is another topic. It doesn't belong to here. There sould have been opened a new Thread named " things we "know" or we don't know about or what we believe to know about them".

But this is another topic. It doesn't belong to here. There sould have been opened a new Thread named " things we "know" or we don't know about or what we believe to know about them".
So far it's only you who's been posting and implying about whatever it is you're insinuating so if you don't want it to be discussed further just change the subject.

So far it's only you who's been posting and implying about whatever it is you're insinuating so if you don't want it to be discussed further just change the subject.

You are right Dear,

I wish him and his future wife, if there really is one, the best.

I am really surprised how many crazy lunatic girls there are who claim to be bis wife although there is no any proof or a conformation about the ruling family themselves. They even threaten others. That's not normal.

Last edited:
You are right Dear,

I wish him and his future wife, if there really is one, the best.

I am really surprised how many crazy lunatic girls there are who claim to be bis wife although there is no any proof or a conformation about the ruling family themselves. They even threaten others. That's not normal.
It does seem a bit strange yes

Im telling you, he is not that he pretends to be.

Okay that sounds like incomplete information. Why don't you share what you know what he is like if he is not what he pretends to be. I am actually curious to know.:flowers:

Okay that sounds like incomplete information. Why don't you share what you know what he is like if he is not what he pretends to be. I am actually curious to know.:flowers:

I have never mentioned he is not what he pretends to be.

But they know there are other issues that has to be managed first of all.

No matter if there is a bride or not.

I respect the crown prince sheikh hamdan bin Mohammed al Maktoum' s private life.

I know they are right-minded people and I also know it's not their fault why some issues must to have continue.

Hello everyone, I was reading on another website that Sheikh Hamdan's girlfriend is a British expat living in Dubai. Her name is Olivia and she is half Italian, half Swedish, gorgeously looking and very open. They are planning to announce their engagement and marry next year. Can anyone confirm if it is true?
It looks like Dubai will have a British princess. :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom