Sheikh Ahmed Bin Rashed Al Maktoum (1950- )

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sally1234

Courtier
City
Sevilla
Country
Spain
Major General Sheikh Ahmed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum (Arabic: أحمد بن راشد آل مكتوم‎) (b. 1950 in Bur Dubai, Dubai) is the Deputy Chairman of Dubai Police & Public Security. He is the current Chairman of the Al Wasl FC club located in Dubai.
He is the fourth and youngest son of the late ruler, Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum (1912-1990). His elder brothers Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum and Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum are the Deputy Ruler and Ruler of Dubai respectively.he is owner of the dubai real estate company it is the only company which is under the royal command.
(Source: Wikipedia)

Sheikh Ahmed is very low key, we barely see him in events & occasions like his other brothers. I think he's not even married, not sure though.
Here some pics of him:
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
:flowers:

thanx Sally1234 now we finally know how he looks.. i always wondered... it was always said there wqere no pics of him but know we got some :)
maybe with this thread some informations about him collect :D

thanx Sally1234 now we finally know how he looks.. i always wondered... it was always said there wqere no pics of him but know we got some :)
maybe with this thread some informations about him collect :D
Yeah, hope so!
And you're welcome :flowers:

thx :) that´s interesting because his brothers have so many children and wives....he seems to be so different to them because of this and he´s never seen in public.... does anyone know what kind of relationship he has with family members like brothers and nephews? anyhting about his interests?

Back
Top Bottom