The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates > Ruling Family of Dubai

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-04-2012, 08:45 PM
Commoner

Quote:
So the boy has the name: Sheikh Hamdan bin Saeed bin Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum. It is the first child for the couple after many miscarriages.
I am sure there is a term for many many many congratulations! I am just barely able to say Inshallah! In my own limited way. But I do say that I am so terribly please that this little fellow made it here. Maybe he will go great things. Sometimes getting here is half the battle or even 3/4 of the battle and the rest is easy! :

Old 06-04-2012, 09:30 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imanmajed View Post
I think we talk about different Saeeds from the al Maktoums. SO wich Saeed you mean?
Yes I do mean shiekha Hind's brother. He is always with shiekh Hamdan.
I do not know the name of his wife as it is never mentioned to me before.

Old 06-05-2012, 01:46 AM
Serene Highness

Here the picture of the newborn Sheikh Hamdan bin Saeed bin Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum minutes after birth with his father Sheikh Saeed bin Maktoum bin Juma al Maktoum. Mabrook!!!! Alf Mabrook!!!! (congratulations)

Old 06-05-2012, 01:12 PM
Gentry

I have a question. How is this guy - Sheikh Rashed bin Saeed Al Maktoum related to the Al Maktoum family? Here are available some pics of him.PAGINA OFICIAL SHEIKH DUBAI FANS CLUB HISPANOAMERICA - Photos | Facebook
Hope someone can answer!
Old 06-05-2012, 02:13 PM
Serene Highness

It is Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed bin Khalifa al Maktoum. His grandfather Khalifa was the brother of the grandfather of CP Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum.
Old 06-19-2012, 12:39 PM
Heir Apparent

Sheikh Saeed bin Maktoum bin Juma al Maktoum (b.1 October 1976) & his wife had a son, Hamdan, on 4 June.

Source: Netty's Royalty Page Genealogical News 2012.
Old 06-30-2012, 02:56 PM
Serene Highness

UAE Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum has made an inspection tour to the new Emirates Airlines terminal at the Dubai International Airport today.
He was accompanied by Dubai Crown Prince Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Dubai Deputy Ruler Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and Chairman of Dubai Civil Aviation and Chief Executive of Emirates Group Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum.
The new terminal, which is set to officially open in January 2013, will have an annual capacity of 19 million passengers.

Mohammed Bin Rashid , accompanied by Hamdan Bin Mohammed, inspects Emirates Airlines’ new terminal at
Old 06-30-2012, 03:11 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
Sheikh Saeed bin Maktoum bin Rashid al-Maktoum (b.1 October 1976) & his wife had a son, Hamdan, on 4 June.

Saeed bin Maktoum bin Juma al Maktoum become a father on 4th June a son named Hamdan. Sh. Saeed bin Maktoum bin Rashid al Maktoum is the nephew of the current ruler and I havn´t heard, that he become a father on 04th June. He has two wifes and eight children.
Old 06-30-2012, 03:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Of course "bin Juma". My mistake, sorry.
Old 07-01-2012, 08:02 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
Sheikh Saeed bin Maktoum bin Juma al Maktoum (b.1 October 1976) & his wife had a son, Hamdan, on 4 June.

You have the birth date wrong it's 1964 if you are talking about sh. Hamdan's uncil :)
Old 07-01-2012, 05:44 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady blue View Post
You have the birth date wrong it's 1964 if you are talking about sh. Hamdan's uncil :)
Biri had rather got the wrong "uncle" in her first post......, mean the cousin of Sh. Hamdan, not the uncle.
Old 07-07-2012, 11:33 AM
Serene Highness

His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai has ordered the implementation of the Berwaz Tower — Dubai Land Mark project at Zabeel Park — Dubai.

Shaikh Mohammad viewed the map of the tourist project in the presence of Shaikh Hamdan Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai, and Shaikh Maktoum Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai.

gulfnews : UAE Vice-President orders implementation of Berwaz tower
Old 07-30-2012, 02:38 PM
Serene Highness

"UAE Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum met today at the Atlantis with leaders and representatives of local, Arab and foreign media organizations. The gathering was attended by Dubai Crown Prince Dubai Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and UAE Minister of Foreign Affairs and President of National Media Council Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan." ....

More:
Mohammed Bin Rashid meets local and international media representatives , in the presence of Hamdan Bin Mohammed | H.H Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum - Fazza
Old 07-30-2012, 02:41 PM
Serene Highness

AE Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum received Federal National Council Speaker Mohammed Ahmed Al Murr and FNC members who came to congratulate Sheikh Mohammed on the advent of the holy month of Ramadan.They wished Sheikh Mohammed and UAE leadership good health and progress, prosperity and stability to the people of the UAE.

The meeting, which took place at Za’abeel Palace today, was held in the presence of Dubai Crown Prince Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and Dubai Deputy Ruler Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum.

Mohammed Bin Rashid receives FNC Speaker and members, in the presence of Hamdan Bin Mohammed
Old 08-13-2012, 04:47 AM

Hello I don't know if you can help me. I had the pleasure looking after the King of Dubai Al Maktoumb when he visited Australia before he passed I am wanting to contact some member of his family or the palace whatever is appropriate. Can someone help me pls
Old 08-13-2012, 07:09 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australiagirl View Post
Hello I don't know if you can help me. I had the pleasure looking after the King of Dubai Al Maktoumb when he visited Australia before he passed I am wanting to contact some member of his family or the palace whatever is appropriate. Can someone help me pls
Main problem: We havn´t a King in UAE nor in Dubai. The current ruler of Dubai is HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum (that would be the correct name of him if you want to write him a mail). He is also the vice president of UAE and the prime minister. The late ruler of Dubai was HH Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed al Maktoum. (HH before the name means His Highness)

If you wish to speak to the current ruler of Dubai in an affair, then you should contact his office with email: UAE Prime Minister

Old 08-13-2012, 07:41 AM
Serene Highness

HH Sheikh Mohammed receives new muslims and pray with them:

http://sheikhmohammed.ae/vgn-ext-tem...eryPage-page=2

Old 08-20-2012, 08:20 AM
Serene Highness

UAE leaders offer prayers and greet citizens on Eid al fitr (feast to the end of the holy month of Ramadan) :

Leaders offer prayers and greet citizens on Eid | GulfNews.com

Old 08-24-2012, 10:31 AM
Aristocracy

I thought most of you would enjoy this picture of shiekh Hamdan with his uncil shiekh Ahmed bin Rashid ( shiekh Mohammed' s brother)
Here is the link
Facebook
Old 08-24-2012, 07:48 PM
Gentry

i have a questionabout the realtatinship between SHeikh Zayed bin sultan and Sheikh rashid when ever i see photographs of them they seem close is this true can anyone else shed more light on this

Tags
al maktoum, dubai, dubai ruiling family, dubai sheikh, ruling family, sheikha sanaa, uae