Ruling Family of Dubai Current Events 2: Sep 2011 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've found the recent article about Sheikh Saeed bin Maktoum and his second wife Natasha. It is written that their relationships are not perfect. Natasha feels that she's more "official mistress" than legal wife. Sheikh Saeed spends a lot of time with his first wife and their kids, relationships between two wives are not very pleasant. Most of time Natasha spends with her daughter in the palace and she can not do anything without Saeed's permission. Once Natasha did something without husband's permission, so Sheikh was pursuing her with a gun and was trying to kill her.

I had some doubts whether I had to post this article or not. On the one hand, neither the Alyievs nor the Al Maktoums didn't confirm it, so it could be untruth. And I'm not interested in spreading gossips at all. On the other hand, this newspaper is very reliable source, so everything is possible.
Anyway, moderators may delete my post.

Last edited:
I've found the recent article about Sheikh Saeed bin Maktoum and his second wife Natasha. It is written that their relationships are not perfect. Natasha feels that she's more "official mistress" than legal wife. Sheikh Saeed spends a lot of time with his first wife and their kids, relationships between two wives are not very pleasant. Most of time Natasha spends with her daughter in the palace and she can not do anything without Saeed's permission. Once Natasha did something without husband's permission, so Sheikh was pursuing her with a gun and was trying to kill her.

Also I can not say whether this represents the true facts. All I can basically say is that for the women of the sheikhs no (or little) it is possible to do anything publicly to walk freely or spontaneously. When one enters into such a marriage, you must be willing to live in this function and with these restrictions. :huh:

It's very hard to say so. But life on the side of a Sheik for the wife has downsides. The forgotten many foreigners, if they want such a marriage. You have to respect these traditions and live a pure heart with them, otherwise the marriage is a misery.

Last edited:
:previous:
To begin with, I am not sure that this story is truth, I just decided to share with you some information from reliable source.
Secondly, I didn't say anything about women's rights on the Middle East and their possibilities to go out without husband's permission. I just described one particular situation. And I'm not going neither to advocate nor to judge somebody, I just translated the article.
If my post seems to somebody rude or disrespectful, I'm really very sorry about it. This users could write a private massage to moderators, and Warren, Humera or dazzling may delete or edit my post:flowers:

Last edited:
:previous:
To begin with, I am not sure that this story is truth, I just decided to share with you some information from reliable source.
Secondly, I didn't say anything about women's rights on the Middle East and their possibilities to go out without husband's permission. I just described one particular situation. And I'm not going neither to advocate nor to judge somebody, I just translated the article.
If my post seems to somebody rude or disrespectful, I'm really very sorry about it. This users could write a private massage to moderators, and Warren, Humera or dazzling may delete or edit my post:flowers:

:flowers::flowers::flowers: It is absolutely ok, you want to also share such information with us. For me as an Emirati, you havn `t offended me. I think it's good when things like that here in the forum also will be addressed. I'm sure you did not want to hurt the feelings of others. Women's rights are protected, especially in the UAE in general and women in our society have a high reputation. But that does not mean you do not then one or the other can also be viewed critically. It is the responsibility of the reader, to deal with this information and to ask for more interesting questions and gather more information. Many reports in the newspapers about my country are very one-sided. Either they only describe the exclusive site or describe what is absolutely negative. But all items (almost) forget that we have in our society, positive AND negative things, like in any other society also indicated.:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Thanks your answers :flowers:

I have another question

How many sisters does Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum? :ermm:

Thanks

First, let me correct you. It is Rashid and not Rashed. Rashid is the father of Hamdan. And they're family, Al Maktoum Family, is a wise, hospitable, generous, and a helpful family. Basically, they are rich because they work hard. They focus more on their countryman's comfortableness before their own. They are well-liked because of their good handling in the country on which they govern. They are not spoiled, they are actually sporty. Hamdan is the Crown Prince of Dubai, UAE. He is a semi-professional skydiver, a poet, and a horse rider. That's all I can share. I haven't yet gone through all your questions because I'm a new member here. Hope I helped and am glad to help. :)

First, let me correct you. It is Rashid and not Rashed. Rashid is the father of Hamdan.

Hamdan is the Crown Prince of Dubai, UAE. He is a semi-professional skydiver, a poet, and a horse rider. That's all I can share. I haven't yet gone through all your questions because I'm a new member here. Hope I helped and am glad to help. :)

Welcome! But wich Rashid you mean? And wich Hamdan you mean?

I think you speak from 2 Hamdans.And from another Rashid as we. First,I think, you mean Rashid bin Saeed al Maktoum. He is the father of Hamdan bin Rashid bin Saeed al Maktoum and Mohammed bin Rashid bin Saeed al Maktoum. Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum is the crown prince of Dubai, son of Muhammed bin Rashid bin Saeed al Maktoum, nephew of Hamdan bin Rashid bin Saeed al Maktoum and grandson of Rashid bin Saeed al Maktoum.

Have I summarized correctly?

Rashid bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum is the brother of Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum, and he is the Rashid, we often talked about here.

Last edited:
Do not despair, our names accumulation makes it sometimes difficult for outsiders to keep track.....

The al Maktoum family has many members with similar sounding names. There are many persons with the names Mohammed, Hamdan, Rashid, Ahmed, Maktoum in the al Maktoum family. :)

HH Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed al Maktoum was a great, ambitious leader of Dubai in the past. He ruled for 32 years from 1958 until his death in 1990. He was the father of four sons:
Maktoum bin Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum (1943–2006)
Hamdan bin Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum (b. 1945)
Mohammed bin Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum (b. 1949)
Ahmed bin Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum (b. 1950)

He listened all people how talked with him intently. He dismayed to learn that no one in the outside world had ever heard of them. Rashid decided this would change. HH Sheikh Rashid wanted the name of his town, DUBAI; on the lips of every person on earth. HH Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed al Maktoum made from the village of Dubai a cosmopolitan city with his foresight, kindness and dignity. When he died, he had converted many of his dreams and brought us wealth and prestige in the world. He and HH Sheikh Zayed Al Nahyan has contributed significantly to the founding of the State of UAE. Sheikh Rashid brought Dubai to join Abu Dhabi and other northern Emirates to create the United Arab Emirates in 1971, and in 1973, Dubai joined the other emirates to adopt a uniform currency, the UAE dirham. After the death of the great Sheikh Rashid, his son, HH Sheikh Maktoum became the ruler of Dubai first. In January 06th 2006 Maktoum died and HH Sheikh Mohammed became a leader and put the ideas of his father and brother continued success.

Last edited:
hey does sheikh mohammed brother Sheikh Ahmed bin Rashid Al Maktoum have any kids
i read somewhere that he is the only one not married

A unique exhibition showcasing oriental calligraphy, miniature and the traditional art of Uzbekistan has been put together for the first time in Dubai, UAE, by the Fund Forum and Dubai Culture & Arts Authority. On display are manuscripts, rare museum exhibits and traditional applied art items representing Uzbekistan`s cultural and historical legacy.

The opening ceremony for the major exhibition was held at Sultan Bin Ali Al Owais Cultural Foundation and was attended by members of the business community, officials, culture and art experts and collectors. The event was inaugurated by the Prince of Dubai His Highness Sheikh Majid bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and the Chairperson of the Fund Forum Board of Trustees, Professor Gulnara Karimova.
Uzbek culture and traditional art presented in Dubai - Gulnara Karimova - The Official Web Site

His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid attends the opening The Arab Media Forum

Photos: [1] [2] [3]

He tweeted:
Pleased to attend the opening of the Arab Media Forum. My first observation was the high number of youth,a sign of change in the sector #AMF

;) I was there today, it's great!

Soo Nice Pictures , Sheikh Hamdan Looks So Handsome , Thank you for Posting LipGloss .

does anyone know is sheikh ahmed bin rashid al maktoum has any kids .

you never hear about him

does anyone know is sheikh ahmed bin rashid al maktoum has any kids .

you never hear about him

Sheikh Ahmed bin Rashid al Maktoum is the youngest son of the late Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed al Maktoum. He was born 1950. His brother are Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum, the Ruler of Dubai, Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid al Maktoum and the late Maktoum bin Rashid al Maktoum (He died in 2006).

Sheikh Ahmed bin Rashid is the Deputy Chairman of Dubai Police & Public Security and the current Chairman of the Al Wasl FC club located in Dubai.

He is married and has children.

Who is his wife? How many kids has he got? I think, they are not so in the public as their cousins.

Right, the family like it to have their privacy. :flowers: You barely see him in events & occasions like his other brothers. He makes sure that his private life don´t gets to the public. I think that we should respect his wish. Sorry, that I can´t give you better informations about him.

Well I couldn't find the picture you are talking about, but if it was resent then it's probably a local wedding. The family do attend a lot of local weddings.

:baby: A new Sheikh is born today. His name is Sheikh Hamdan bin Saeed bin Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum. Congratulations. This year is a good year with a lot of new Sheikhs. (Zayed, Rashid and now Hamdan). :D

544668_349127268489735_153843644684766_912234_1122770291_n.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations! :heart: This is getting complicated. I think there should be a gigantic family tree with some sort of "you are here" arrow to show how everyone is related to everyone else. BUT I think it would be a very complex tree indeed!:flowers:

No shiekh Saeed has only one wife only she is his cosin from the almaktoum family. This is their first child after so many miscarriages .

I think we talk about different Saeeds from the al Maktoums. SO wich Saeed you mean? I mean in my post before Sheikh Saaed bin Maktoum bin Rashid al Maktoum. He is the nephew of Sheikh Mohammed and the cousin of Sheikh Hamdan (CP) and not his uncle. And he has 2 wifes. So you mean Sheikh Saeed Bin Dalmouk bin Juma Al Maktoum??? He is married with the daughter of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum since 2009 only and became a new father in May 2012 of Rashid bin Saeed bin Dalmouk bin Juma al Maktoum. So he can´t have today another son with one wife only! Or you mean Saeed bin Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum, the brother of Sheikha Hind???? Please, enlightening me!!!! About which Saeed of the al Maktoums we talk????

Last edited:
No the link is to sh.fatimas forums where the picture is. I really don't know where else to find the photo.

I also have news of sh.saeed (hamdan's uncle ) had a baby boy today and he was named Hamdan :)

No shiekh Saeed has only one wife only she is his cosin from the almaktoum family. This is their first child after so many miscarriages .

Would that be Sheikh Hamdan's uncle from mother or fathers side? Saeed bin ?. And do you happen to know the mothers (of the new baby) name? :flowers:

Would that be Sheikh Hamdan's uncle from mother or fathers side? Saeed bin ?. And do you happen to know the mothers (of the new baby) name? :flowers:

The father of CP Sheikh Hamdan, Sheikh Mohammed, havn´t a brother with the name Saeed. Only the mother Sheikha Hind have a brother with the name Saeed. :flowers: lady blue said, the father of the newborn is the uncle of CP Sheikh Hamdan and that the newborn is the first child after so many miscarriages for the couple. So it can only be the brother of Sheikha Hind. But I don´t want to spread rumors and wrong informations. We have to wait of lady blue for enlightening all of us and make it clear. It`s better!

They have a lot of Saeeds in the family of al Maktoum: Saeed bin Maktoum bin Rashid al Maktoum, Saeed bin Maktoum bin Juma al Maktoum, Saeed bin Dalmouk bin Juma Al Maktoum, Saeed bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum (he is not married yet), and Saeed bin ........

And a lot of Hamdans: Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum, Hamdan bin Rashid bin Saeed al Maktoum, Hamdan bin ... we don´t know now.

And a lot of Rashids: Rashid bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum, Rashid bin Saeed bin Dalmouk bin Juma Al Maktoum, Rashid bin Hamdan al Maktoum, Rashid bin Saeed bin Maktoum Al Maktoum, Rashid bin .....

And a lot of Maktoums: Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum, Sheikh Maktoum bin Hasher bin Maktoum al Maktoum, late Sheikh Maktoum bin Rashid al Maktoum, Sheikh Maktoum bin Juma al Maktoum, Maktoum bin .......;)

Last edited:
:baby: A new Sheikh is born today. His name is Sheikh Hamdan bin Saeed bin Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum. Congratulations. This year is a good year with a lot of new Sheikhs. (Zayed, Rashid and now Hamdan). :D

The family sure is growing this year! Congratulations to them! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom