Ruling Family of Dubai Current Events 2: Sep 2011 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Ruling Family of Dubai current events Part 2
The previous can be found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:
Royal House of Dubai Mod's

i see on channel Dubai One too :flowers:

I looked at the pictures several times but I can´t see a golden necklace,can you provide a link to the special picture,Burzg? I haven´t seen the sheikhs with much accessories,they only wear watches on their wrists but maybe they also have charm necklaces that bring luck to them or something with the name of their wife engraved into it-I don´t know....However I´ve seen Sheikh Mohammed using a Tasbih, (or Masbaha/Subha?) - some kind of muslim prayer chain!

i not have picrtshare but i wil see because i see in telvision he walk & move & everything & his neck brgith with gold thin color nickelace , but i wil see :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:

i not have picrtshare but i wil see because i see in telvision he walk & move & everything & his neck brgith with gold thin color nickelace , but i wil see :flowers:

Sheikh Mohd ALWAYS wear a gold necklace, maybe it's more clear to see it on videos :flowers:

I´m sure you are right,I just looked at recent photos and videos but I didn´t look that closely at Sheikh Mohammed *lol* However I never noticed a golden necklace,usually I see every small detail but maybe I overlooked something or he stopped wearing this golden necklace...However I always associated big, show-offy gold chains with American rappers and hip-hop singers (like Jay Z) and maybe he doesn´t want this kind of image?

It's not a big chain, plus he often hide it under the Kandoora, i think it has no pendant too!

Last edited by a moderator:
In Islam men wearing gold is NOT allowed. Are you sure it is a gold chain he wears?

Really?I didn´t know that...but I think it´s a good rule,why do men have to wear expensive jewellery,especially since there are so many poor people in the world...

Maybe that´s the reason why Sheikh Majed has been so busy recently-there is some kind of trainee programme for young UAE-nationals under his patronage-links to official press releases: The Private Office of HH Sheikh Majid Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum signs a Memorandum of Understanding with Emirates NBD - Zawya

AW Rostamani Group and Sheikh Majid Bin Mohammed Office promote professional training for future Emirati executives | AW Rostamani Group | AMEinfo.com

That´s an article from 2008 but I think it hasn´t been posted yet:
http://artforum.com/diary/id=19711
"The subsequent question-and-answer session had just begun when an excited press agent interrupted: His Highness Sheikh Majid bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Dubai’s culture minister, had arrived. Audience members clamored for a photo op, and then a beaming Martin led the sheikh through the maze of booths—the former pointing to this or that object, the latter occasionally exchanging words with dealers and artists—as photographers and journalists maintained a tight ring around them, some shuffling backward to snap pictures and bumping into sculptures that dealers scrambled to guard.“It’s called Flying Carpets,” artist Alex Flemming said to the sheikh about his airplane-shaped Oriental rugs hanging in the Bolsa de Arte booth: “What do you think?” The sheikh: “I think I could fly away on it.” The crowd chuckled nervously. A journalist noted that Contrasts Gallery was organizing a fair in Hong Kong to open this spring and passed him her business card. He accepted it without looking down. Having made its way through the Credit Suisse exhibition—titled, predictably, “Art and Entrepreneurship”—and out the main entrance, the crowd took more photos at Wim Delvoye’s outdoor installation of a rusty rickshaw. Then it ended as quickly as it had begun: The sheikh and his companions stepped into a taupe Hummer and disappeared around the bend."

Last edited:
Sheikh Mohammed, Sheikh Hamdan attended a NewMarket horse race in England on Friday, Sheikh Mohammeds horse won one of the races.
Picture and article ** daylife.com picture

The ruler of Dubai and the United Arab Emirates' Vice President and Prime Minister Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashed al-Maktoum (2nd L) arrives at a large polling centre at a conventions complex in the Gulf emirate on September 24, 2011, as voters chosen by the rulers of the UAE took part in only the second-ever polls to elect half of the members of the powerless Federal National Council.

Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed attended this event as well.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2

Last edited:
Question

Is majida al maktoum the youngest daughter of sheikh maktoum?

Guys, please don't post dubious and unverified claims found on Twitter.
I've removed some posts discussing a claim made by "a woman on Twitter" that she is the Crown Prince's wife.
Be assured that when Crown Prince Hamdan marries it will be confirmed by a more reliable authority than someone on Twitter.

thanks.
Warren
UAE moderator

here is a link that ruler of Dubai and princess haya are in Marrakesh for new year ; I doubt cause haya is in her last days of pregnancy :

.. ,

I don't think that Haya is with them in Morocco celebrating the new year. she is due soon.

Post of Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed's secret bride & son has been moved to the
Another secret Bride and child of Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum
Thread

xavi83 said:
here is a link that ruler of Dubai and princess haya are in Marrakesh for new year ; I doubt cause haya is in her last days of pregnancy :

.. ,

Hi All - I'm new so please excuse some questions. When the Ruler of Dubai travels, does he take both Hind and Haya and "his other wives"?

Also, I did an co-op in Morocco, use to see a lot of the Al Nahyan, there but only surrounded by males no women. Or at least in public, what happened in close doors is none of my business.

Thanks all in advance for ur assistance.

Is majida al maktoum the youngest daughter of sheikh maktoum?

No Dear yougest daughter of sheikh maktoum is " sheikha Futtaim bint maktoum she’s born in 2003 and sheikha majida born in 1999 that if you mean sheikh maktoum not mohammed al maktoum . :flowers:

No Dear yougest daughter of sheikh maktoum is " sheikha Futtaim bint maktoum she’s born in 2003 and sheikha majida born in 1999 that if you mean sheikh maktoum not mohammed al maktoum . :flowers:

I think Sheikha Aya was Sheikh Maktoum's youngest child or not?

The royal family from Dubai will invest in Turkey | Novrealty - Real Estate
According to report of the Hurriyet newspaper, the royal family of Dubai under the roof of Business Council of Dubai is intending to make various investments in Turkey. And the first investment of approximately 200 million dollar is planned in Bodrum.
The council of Dubai unites investors from Gulf countries, United Arabic Emirates and has representation in 200 countries. Their funds of 20 billion dollar belong to the royal family as well as the private investors and international companies.

Who is Sheikh Dalmook?

Sheikh Juma&Sheikh Rashid bin Dalmook bin Juma Al Maktoum are competing in endurance competitions,but they are not as well-known as Sheikh Mohammed´s children.

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The UAE’s Olympic shooting gold medallist Sheikh Ahmed al-Maktoum has called it quits just months before the London Games after being diagnosed with a heart ailment.
“I had to retire due to a heart problem suddenly. Basically I have got a problem of heart enlargement, which was caused by a virus through cold. It has weakened my heart muscles and the heart performance has dropped very low.
I couldn’t do any activity than walk for 1.2km. Can’t shoot consistently a lot and the doctors advised me to stay away from all competition and I was forced to retire,” said al-Maktoum, while speaking to Gulf Times at the ongoing Asian Shooting Championship. - Full article
[/FONT]

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The UAE’s Olympic shooting gold medallist Sheikh Ahmed al-Maktoum has called it quits just months before the London Games after being diagnosed with a heart ailment.
“I had to retire due to a heart problem suddenly. Basically I have got a problem of heart enlargement, which was caused by a virus through cold. It has weakened my heart muscles and the heart performance has dropped very low.
I couldn’t do any activity than walk for 1.2km. Can’t shoot consistently a lot and the doctors advised me to stay away from all competition and I was forced to retire,” said al-Maktoum, while speaking to Gulf Times at the ongoing Asian Shooting Championship. - Full article
[/FONT]

Quite sad since he has been enjoying shooting & competing for the UAE team. He is one of the best on the team.

About which Ahmed are you talking? Ahmed bin Mohammed?

Sheikha Sanaa bint Mana bin Rashid Al Maktoum

Sheikha Sanaa bint Mana bin Rashid Al Maktoum was an amazing woman, one of the greatest Grand Old Dames of Dubai. In keeping with custom here, she lived completely out of the public eye. But she was known to have a powerful influence in the Ruler's Court, and was greatly respected and admired.

Read the rest of the article here: Secret Dubai diary: Farewell to a Dubai princess

It sounds like she was a formidable woman. Anyone have more information on her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom