Princess Haya's current events 5: November 2010 -2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Haya officially opened the Zayed bin Mohammed Family Gathering on Wednesdsay at Al Khawaneej area/Dubai.

The Family Gathering hosts a variety of events and entertainment activities, such as cultural and awareness programmes, poetry sessions, educational courses, public lectures and contests.

WAM

pictures

Last edited:
:previous:
Its great to see Haya back in Dubai and at events. Maybe after quitting the FEI it has given her more time now to attend other events. It's been a while since Petra has covered her news, it's good to see that she is getting attention in Jordan as well of her events in Dubai.

Princess Haya´s statement after the murder of Muath Al Kasasbeh:

It is with great sadness to have learned last night of the brutal and outrageous killing of our Jordanian brother, First Lieutenant Moaz Al Kassasbeh. In these difficult moments, I would like to express my most sincere condolences to Moaz’s family – his mother, father, siblings and his wife. There is no excuse, no reason, and no explanation for such a cowardly and horrific crime and as a Jordanian, like many of you, my heart breaks at every mention of his name. Moaz was a son, a brother and a husband and to all of us, a brave hero that endured in defense of our beloved Jordan. As long as we live, we will be proud to have called him one of our own. We are all Moaz.

Princess Haya bint Al Hussein chairs UAE Nursing and Midwifery Council meeting
WAM article

DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES - FEBRUARY 21: Karolina Pliskova of the Czech Republic holds the runner up trophy with Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein during their women's final match of the WTA Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championship at the Dubai Duty Free Stadium on February 21, 2015 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

http://imageupper.com/i/?S0100010060011O1424545294366022

Last edited:
imona Halep of Romania (L) poses with her winners trophy next to Princess Haya Bint Al-Hussein, the wife of Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al-Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, after beating Karolina Pliskova of the Czech Republic in the final of the WTA Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships on February 21, 2015 in Dubai. Top-seeded Simona Halep earned the tenth title of her career and made herself a double champion in the Arabian Gulf by capturing the Dubai Open with a tenacious and skilful 6-4, 7-6 (7/4) win over Pliskova.

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

June 15, 2015- Princess Haya received the Longines Ladies Award

Princess Haya Al Hussein Pictures - Longines Ladies Awards - Zimbio

Nathalie Belinguier, Ingmar de Vos, Juan-Carlos Capelli, Her Royal Highness Princess Haya Al Hussein, Charles Villoz and Louis Romanet during the Longines Ladies Awards Ceremony at Hampton Court Palace on June 15, 2015 in London, England.

Interesting sum of money they collected but it's all for a good cause. Haya looked great at the event and Im glad we are seeing more of her now. Maybe the FEI was taking up so much of her time.

Princess Haya Bint Al-Hussein, the wife of Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al-Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, looks on after presenting Shanshan Feng of China with a trophy for winning the Dubai Ladies Masters golf tournament on December 12, 2015 in the Gulf emirate. AFP PHOTO / KARIM SAHIB / AFP / KARIM SAHIB

Gallery (scroll down)

Under the patronage of Princess Haya bint Al Hussein the landmark 10th edition of the Omega Dubai Ladies Masters came to an end on Saturday.

picture

She looks really good. I love her hair. But seriously how many awards does she receive in a year; every time I hear of her in the news she is always receiving one award or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom