Princess Haya's current events 5: November 2010 -2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES - FEBRUARY 23: Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic holds the winners trophy with Princess Haya Bint Hussein after the final against Sara Errani of Italy during day six of the WTA Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championship on February 23, 2013 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. (Photo by Julian Finney/Getty Images)

Gettyimages.com gallery

Recent posts and discussion on Princess Haya & Sheikha Maitha attending the
Cartier International Dubai Polo Challenge has been moved to the
Cartier International Dubai Polo Challenge
Thread

DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES - FEBRUARY 23: Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic holds the winners trophy with Princess Haya Bint Hussein after the final against Sara Errani of Italy during day six of the WTA Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championship on February 23, 2013 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. (Photo by Julian Finney/Getty Images)

Gettyimages.com gallery

video

Petra Kvitová - vít

I love her look and the soft gold and blue colored dress. It's nice how her eyes sparkle and shine through. Stay marvelous Princess Haya. You astound with how you look. Pretty. I also liked her horses pictured with her from before. Very warming.

Yes, she is very photogenic and has one of the most beautiful smiles :)
But she is also doing a lot for equestrianism and charity,Princess Haya is a very active woman and also a good mother.
I believe the picture above is a little bit older,but it is one of my favourites,blue suits her very well!

Princess Haya, Shaikha Fatima Bint Saqr attend Education Day celebrations.
Her Royal Highness Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, wife of His Highness Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, and Shaikha Fatima bint Zayed bin Saqr Al Nahyan, wife of His Highness Shaikh Humaid bin Rashid Al Nuaimi, Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Ajman, attended the 30th Education Day celebrations at the Al Safya area.

Did they also hand out awards to teachers and professors at that event?

PHASE to host symposium on special education
...Under the patronage of HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, wife of HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, Princess Haya Award for Special Education (PHASE) will host next month a symposium under the slogan "Breaking Boundaries, Creating Excellence" to highlight and discuss the latest research and practices in the field of special education.

Princess Haya, Shaikha Fatima Bint Saqr attend Education Day celebrations.
Her Royal Highness Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, wife of His Highness Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, and Shaikha Fatima bint Zayed bin Saqr Al Nahyan, wife of His Highness Shaikh Humaid bin Rashid Al Nuaimi, Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Ajman, attended the 30th Education Day celebrations at the Al Safya area.
intersting.
this thefirs timethe two ladies attend same event,pitty there is no Pic.

A book is being written which was inspired by Princess Haya

HCCB signs The Princess and the Foal
Article

A book is being written which was inspired by Princess Haya

HCCB signs The Princess and the Foal
Article

How cute, I am sure P. Haya is delighted and charmed by this book,I certainly would find it extremely nice to be the topic of a book!She probably gets a book before the final version is printed.
When I was a teenager I read "Black Beauty" and such horse stories,the plots are not very inventive and the writing style certainly not Pulitzer-Prize-worthy but I thouroughly enjoyed reading such books!
They usually have a powerful message and encourage girls to follow their dream and in the end she always wins a tournament or gets her prize :flowers:
Better than those silly books were it´s all about finding the perfect man or how to do your make-up,you can learn to believe in your talent, stay true to yourself and that only discipline will make you realize your dreams -hopefully the Haya-book will come with pretty painted illustrations,maybe I will buy a copy for my niece :)

Last edited:
Dubai Humanitarian Aid Conference and Exhibition opens
...DIHAD was opened in the presence of Princess Haya Bint Al Hussain, Wife of His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai , UN Messenger of Peace and Chairperson of Dubai International Humanitarian City Board, and Antonio Guterres, UN High Commissioner for Refugees.

Princess Haya looks fantastic here,I hope the DIHAD will be a successful event with many good talks & excibitions!

HRH Princess Haya visits Noor Awqaf stand at DIHAD 2013
UN Messenger of Peace and the Chairperson of International Humanitarian City, HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, wife of HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler, visited the Noor Awqaf stand at the Dubai International Humanitarian Aid and Development conference and exhibition (DIHAD).

this is kind of a weird request, but does anyone know of a video were princess haya speaks arabic?
all the videos i seem to find of her she would be speaking english.
she's arab so obviously she speaks arabic, but i'm just really curious to hear her accent.

Phase to host symposium on special education
Under the patronage of HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, wife of HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, Princess Haya Award for Special Education (Phase) will host this month a symposium under the slogan 'Breaking Boundaries, Creating Excellence' to highlight and discuss the latest research and practices in the field of special education.

July 4, 2013 -
IOC Extraordinary Session - Presentation and Election of Host City of the 3rd Summer Youth Olympic Games in 2018

Picture

princess haya is supposed to be tomorrow in amman for tkyt um ali 10th anniversary hope we can see pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom