Princess Haya's current events 5: November 2010 -2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the color she is wearing, I saw so many pictures for her wearing the same color, she probably loves Green.

I love what she is wearing!! Especially the color, it really looks great with her skin tone!!

I love what she is wearing!! Especially the color, it really looks great with her skin tone!!

Yes I agree, green suits her and I believe she loves green that is why she wears it a lot, she is lovely and beautiful lady. :flowers:

Haya looks nice. She has been many time without events in Dubai.

Discussion on Princess Haya's pregnancy has been moved to the
Princess Haya expecting 2nd child
Thread

I love the second picture for her, she looks stunning as usual :D

Beautiful color, blue suits her :D she did not give a birth yet, right ?

I agree, she actually should be the first one :D

yeah princess haya she’s beautiful and deserve to be in this place :flowers:

And which is the first one in the link, life84? I think Princess Haya is stunning... So pretty... You will kill me, but I didn't know Princess Haya was pregnant again! That's great!

The first one was princess Martta lowis from Norway. I actually have never seen her before, I am gonna look up if there is a thread in her that talks about her, I am sure there is. :D

Really? Princess Haya is pregnant? Is it true?

Really? Princess Haya is pregnant? Is it true?

Well in a message to the Horsesport organization, she herself said that she could not come to the meeting in Rio, due to the fact that she is expecting a baby in January.:D

Haya says IHC strengthens its global position
The UAE and Dubai take seriously their moral obligation to be at the heart of humanitarian assistance, said Princess Haya bint Al Hussein, wife of His Highness Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai.

Perhaps was a private meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom