Princess Haya's current events 5: November 2010 -2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant wait to see her in Jordan. Today also marks her father, the late king Hussein's birthday anniversary. Maybe she'll visit his grave with other JRF members.

is Princess Haya supposed to attend a specific eevent for tkyt um ali anniversary?

Last edited:
I hope we can see pics of this visit.

Last edited:
sweet photos thanks for sharing.
sheikh Zayed i think is mix of Haya and Sheikh Mohammed.

Haya is so beautiful and little Zayed looks a lot like his older sister Al Jalila.

Princess Haya Bint Al Hussain has made a generous contribution of $500,000 (Dh1.83 million) to support the UN High Commissioner for Refugees’ efforts in emergency nutrition and food security for South Sudanese refugees in Ethiopia’s Gambella region.

gulfnews

Proud for princess haya . Very good personality

Haya writes open letter to Netanyahu
Dubai In an open letter to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Princess Haya Al Hussain, the daughter of the Late King Hussain of Jordan, and wife of His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, accuses the PM of letting people who believe in peace down. Published by the Huffington Post, Princess Haya writes the letter in using his words taken verbatim from previous speeches and interviews of her late father.

Thanks I was going to post ..loved the jacket color on her

December 9, 2014- IOC Meeting. Monaco

ImageBam

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom