Princess Haya Picture Thread 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they're all really nice but i love the second official portrait..she looks like Grace Kelly...

The pictures are simply very pretty. I Loved the b&w portrait but yet the one with the horses are also very pretty & its nice to see her use horses included since she really likes them.

the new portraits are quit nice Haya is truly charming Princess.
thanks for sharing.

I really like pictures off here where she weares traditional clothes!
Me like it a lot!

Thank you very much Burzg for posting these photos of p.cess Haya! The gallery is v. long but I wanted to see everything- Haya is of such natural beauty,she doesn't even need a make-up to look great!Her smile is enough to to "enlighten" the photo.... I really also liked her photos with Sheikh Mohammed- it was the first time that I saw photos showing such tenderness between them...The photos caught this magic moment of tenderness...

That is a lovely portrait, very different to the previous ones released. This looks like that blue thoub she wore a few weeks ago.

can you post your avatar please !

Beautiful pics of Haya, also that one with her daughter, we don't see her very often!!

nice gallery for princess haya visit to Puerto Rico :

Eventos de Portada

Auch, she wore this dress before at Ascott few years back. Its fine she wears her clothes more then once but why this dress. It looks like a cheap imitation of a dress. The styling is oldish. Its all too fabricated. Terrible. :eek:

Last edited:

The first picture (portrait) looks new but the second picture looks old unless im thinking of another picture.

I quite like the new portrait, casual & simple, the past have been quite official ones. I wonder if there are other ones to this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom