Princess Haya Picture Thread 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just a reminder to all members that we will be deleting all posts with bare pictures links (ie: posts that contain only picture links and no other comment).

All photo links must be accompanied with useful information or details explaining the event; when or where it took place, who is pictured or what it is they're doing in the picture and so on. Simply listing the date, for example, is not enough. The accompanying information should serve to further the discussion.

Take a look at the following thread in the Community Forum for more information: Improving the quality of pic link posts

Humera
Dubai Forum Moderator

Last edited:
Take a good look at both pictures

Ok...I am not an expert here but doesn't her nose look different in 1998 and 2004, than it did after her marriage? Take a good look at the picture for 1998, then the 2004 interview, especially at the bottom of the page, then look at a current photo. I believe she had a Rhinoplasty procedure...aka - nose job. In the earlier years her nose is wider, now it has a European structure.

I personally know about Rhinoplasty, I had one two years ago and paid $11,000. This is not a rumor, just stating the facts! whistling:

Very nice pictures of Haya, I like that officiel one, more of royals must do that !!!

Oh! I did see this thread before, I love to see pics of Princess Haya, she is one of my favorite princesses. She has a beautiful face and a sweet smile, I love to see her at Ascot with her husband. He is not too good looking but I saw him in an interview and he has some charm and seems very inteligent and of course, powerful! Power can be an afrodisiac!

u kno i think everyone is jus way too critical of Princess Haya n gives her a bad rep...i personally thinks she's very beautiful, clearly a lot more educated than most of the sheikhas in Sheikh Mo's clan, and a woman who goes out n still pursues life. (now i kno wut all u Haya haters r gna say: "so does sheikha hind but she does it closed doors") To that, I absolutely agree with you but I just think that instead of constantly bashing Princess Haya and making her look like second-grade to Sheikha Hind, people should just accept her *Sheikh Mo obviously has...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom