Princess Haya Picture Thread 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that is an old pic, right? i am referring to the valentino dress.

The dress is old but im no sure if that was a new picture with her wearing an old dress.

Haya picture gallery, Some pictures I havent seen before and one with her father.

New pictures of Haya - Gallery

Last edited by a moderator:
loved the photos , the last three are great , her jeans and the belt are very nice

Not sure if this has been posted before but it is quite a nice picture of Haya. I think it was taken in 2008.

Picture

Here is another picture of Haya touring the WSPCCA on May 2009

Picture

in the 2nd pic , loved her watch

Yes is Haya in Asturias (Spain) 2001.

Is it me or she looks sick...
Her skin is very discolored, she looks very thin, her hands looks so weak and unusual...
She looks anorexic, I'm glad she's much healthier now. After Al Jalilah was born she got very chubby... I was wondering how she would look if she lost a few pounds but compared to this I don't think she should loose any weight... She's not fat now she's just healthy

Is it me or she looks sick...
Her skin is very discolored, she looks very thin, her hands looks so weak and unusual...
She looks anorexic, I'm glad she's much healthier now. After Al Jalilah was born she got very chubby... I was wondering how she would look if she lost a few pounds but compared to this I don't think she should loose any weight... She's not fat now she's just healthy

U agree with u comlitlly, she does look healty now, but i still think that she should loose some weight, not like this picture, of course, she does look sick on that one, just few pounds...

U agree with u comlitlly, she does look healty now, but i still think that she should loose some weight, not like this picture, of course, she does look sick on that one, just few pounds...

I agree... but some people do tend to go a little over... although I am not the biggest Princess Haya fan, I would hate for her to go down to that. :)

she looks abit tired in this photo,i like the earrings but not the necklace,she did wore this blue suit before,if i am not mistken during UK ascot.
thanks Salma.

I wouldnt call this a portrait, I think it was taken during an interview or something. She looks quite tired in it. I dont think such a picture would be released as a portrait like this especially since her past ones have been so well make up, background etc.

Thanks for posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom