Princess Haya Picture Thread 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pic is old March 2011

This is such a great picture for Haya. Is that in her office ??

maybe because her eyes are kinda red..
but I think she's very pretty without makeup
thnnnx Burzg

Yes indeed she looks tired but nice picture , thanks burzg :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, she looks older than she is.

I’ve never see this picture before ,, And I liked it & would like to share it , But it’s a old one ,, sorry if someone posted it before

in the pic , Princess Haya , Princess Aisha , Princess Iman , Princess Rayah .
imgbox - fast, simple image host

I don't like it!! She doesn't look like the bright Princess Haya we know. :ermm:

In this picture she is not bright as we know her, but it is lordly. Maybe the "black and white effect" (or whatever it is) makes it different than usual.

In this picture she is not bright as we know her, but it is lordly. Maybe the "black and white effect" (or whatever it is) makes it different than usual.
The Photographer didn't choose the right side to capture the portrait, I think it will look beautiful if he chose another side. :flowers:

The Photographer didn't choose the right side to capture the portrait, I think it will look beautiful if he chose another side. :flowers:

Maybe - but I´m happy with all of her sides. ;) She looks great ever!

January 30, 2013 - Princess Haya at a conference resembling her mother quite a bit. She looks quite mature in this picture.

Picture

January 30, 2013 - Princess Haya at a conference resembling her mother quite a bit. She looks quite mature in this picture.

Picture

Beauteous, the more mature Princess Haya is, the more you see her beauty.....Great woman! Thanks for sharing.

Picture

She looks great as always,but somehow the photographer didn´t pick the right moment.It always looks a little bit odd when people are photographed while they speak.
The more mature she gets,the more she resembles her mother!She was such a graceful women & it´s good to see Queen Alia living on in her daughter´s image and through her charitable work:flowers:

Last edited:
In the last picture she looks exactly like her beautiful mother,I really thought it´s Queen Alia! The dark hair-colour & elegant styling suits her well,a very nice look & picture :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom