Princess Haya Patronages

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Huda

Heir Presumptive
City
Riyadh
Country
Saudi Arabia
Princess Haya Accepts Role as Global Patron for WSPCCA
WAM | Emirates News Agency

Princess Haya has accepted an invitation to become the global patron for the Walter Sisulu Paediatric Cardiac Centre for Africa (WSPCCA).

Last edited by a moderator:
dazzling, for some reason i think that is a pic from one of her previous visits to a hospital outside uae. could be wrong, however.

dazzling, for some reason i think that is a pic from one of her previous visits to a hospital outside uae. could be wrong, however.

It was a picture taken I think when she visited S.Africa

Very Interesting, good to see her as a patron but I do hope she will attened. She has held alot of patornages under her name but doesnt attened.

HRH Princess Haya opens House For Children's Hospital in South Africa

...The Sheikha Al Jalila House will serve as short-term accommodation for children who need post-discharge care, allowing them and their families to be close to the Centre to receive outpatient care as and when required. With the vast majority of patients coming from poverty-stricken areas in Africa and unable to afford the high cost of accommodation and transportation (to and from the hospital), the House will provide housing for parents to stay comfortably while their children undergo the process of life-saving surgery and post-operation observation... - Article ** Picture

another article with a picture here

Last edited:
I saw her on TV , she looked so affected and happy but seems she added some weight but really beautiful

Princess Haya seem to be happy in their work with children

Thanks

I did not see the pics with the thoub before , but it looks lovely

Princess Haya patron of World Sport Academy

The World Academy of Sport (WAoS) has announced Princess Haya Bint Al Hussain as its global patron.
Source

WORLD ACADEMY OF SPORT website

Princess Haya said (source from the world academy of sports site)
"I am delighted to accept the position of Global Patron of the World Academy of Sport and look forward to working with the Academy to provide industry relevant education in all parts of the world."

Last edited:
Princess Haya patron of the International Federation of Gentlemen & Lady Riders

FEI president Princess Haya has become patron of the International Federation of Gentlemen and Lady Riders (FEGENTRI)

Source

Back
Top Bottom