Princess Haya is pregnant! & names for the child.

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if it's a girl, i'm pretty sure she will be alia in honor of queen alia. perhaps ali didn't name his daughter alia so that haya could name hers. noor or abir may also be possible as important people in haya's life. what about hussein if it's a boy? i know there already is a hussein in the family, but she may want to go for it as well to honour the late king hussein. abdullah may also be a possibility in honour of hussein's beloved grandfather or maktoum as mohammad's deceased brother.

Last edited:
Don't we all love the guesswork? :D

If it's a girl, I think the baby's name will be either Alia or Khadija.
If it's a boy, I would guess at Abdullah or Hussein.

progress.gif

I think the last thing Haya would choose if she has a girl is Noor.....

I hope her and Mohammed go for something different and unique, there are so many Abdullahs, Hussains and Alis already.

hope it's a girl called noor
king hussein passed away almost 9 years ago... it's time to make peace and to realize that the queen raised her and her brother ;), (to make peace when they really have trouble :flowers: )

but I wish her and her child the very best! :flowers::flowers:

Thank you for your post but I don't think it will be a Fatima or Ahmad because Sheikh Mohammad has children who's names are Fatima and Ahmad.

Thank you, I didn't notice that the Sheikh had already two children with those names.

Princess Haya awaits her baby towards the end of the year. I believe that she wants to have hem/her in December like the day of birthday of her mother the late Queen Alya of her brother Prince Ali.
So I'm pretty sure it will be sheikha Alya bint Mohammad Al Maktoum if the baby is a girl.

king hussein passed away almost 9 years ago... it's time to make peace and to realize that the queen raised her and her brother ;), (to make peace when they really have trouble :flowers: )
By many accounts Noor didn't raise Haya and Ali, that's the point. She had nothing to do with them.

but I wish her and her child the very best! :flowers::flowers:

queen noor didn't raise Ali or Haya why she would name her daughter Noor this is odd...:ermm::ermm:

Last edited:
queen noor didn't raise Ali or Haya why she would name her daughter Noor this is odd...:ermm::ermm:

Who raise them then if Noor didn't? Of course Noor raise them together with KH.

i think noor is the last name princess haya named her babygirl. im pretty sure it will be alia if she has a girl, if baby is a boy i think it will be ali.

good that you know that either queen noor raised them, nor king hussein :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It was stated somewhere on this board, that Haya and Ali lived with Queen Zein from a very young age. She raised them, in a completely separate palace to that of the King and Queen.

Boy: Hashem, Jalal, Abdullah, Hussein
Girl: Hanan, Alia, Noor?

It was stated somewhere on this board, that Haya and Ali lived with Queen Zein from a very young age. She raised them, in a completely separate palace to that of the King and Queen.

and because one person stated it on the boad it's meant for true?

i prefer to believe in the statements of the jordan royal family or friends of the family :flowers:

Boy: Hashem, Jalal, Abdullah, Hussein
Girl: Hanan, Alia, Noor?

is there any prince jalal in the family already?that's a beautiful name.

:glare:
and because one person stated it on the boad it's meant for true?

i prefer to believe in the statements of the jordan royal family or friends of the family :flowers:

is there any prince jalal in the family already?that's a beautiful name.

the jordanian royal family would never release any statement that would put them in a negative light. be careful in believing in the statements that are released (leaked) to the press by them. accuracy level is VERY low.

the jordanian royal family would never release any statement that would put them in a negative light. be careful in believing in the statements that are released (leaked) to the press by them. accuracy level is VERY low.

exactly, specially Jordanian royal family they are very careful, and not allowed to make any statement that shows any conflict while the truth is totally different :ninja:

for sure, why should they put themselves in a negative light.
but i have the feeling that here are some people who see what they wanna see and not what's really known by facts!

Girl:- Roshanah, Suri, Fouzia,
Boy:- Salahadeen, abdulkarim, Khalid, Suleiman

Mabrook aleikum Princess Haya bint Al-Hussein wa Sheikh Muhammed!

I think alia is the best name for the girl .... Zaeid for the boy

Alia for sure if the baby is a girl
but the name for the boy will be difficult to be sure of it, maybe Zayad.

Do you think that princess haya knows that all people are waiting for "Alya" as nAme for her (babygirl) ?

I personnaly do.

Ms Hanan Toukan and their mother family rasied Ali and Haya ... Queen Zein hated their mother so much queen noor on the other hand has nothing to do with the children .. :neutral:
Reallly? I thought I read somewhere she had a hand in raising them, I must have confused Queen Zein for their maternal grandmother.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom