Princess Haya is pregnant! & names for the child.

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to the couple,i think if the baby will be a girl shes going to choice name ALIAH like her late mother and if the baby will be a boy shes going to choice HUSSEN like her late father .

:flowers:finally, I was really waiting for a happy announcement like this from PHaya for long enough now, what took them so long:flowers:

So SM will be 74 when the kid graduates high school--well good think horseback riding is not that strenuous a sport!

I am so happy for her! I haven't been on TRF in a long time, and was just thinking what would be exciting news for me to read about. I was thinking about Haya being pregnant, and what do you know, she really is pregnant. Congrats. I didn't think it would happen.

I was thinking Alia, but it just seems too obvious or something. It would seem the most logical name though for a girl in honor of her mother.

:clap:Well, Congratulations to Princess Haya and her husband Shiekh Mohammed on their pregnancy:lol: :flowers:.

It woul be Hamzah maybe because her brother namend his daughter Haya. So they would be even.

It woul be Hamzah maybe because her brother namend his daughter Haya. So they would be even.

Hamzah may be her half-brother but if she has a boy, it would probably be Ali or Abdullah before Hamzah.

For a baby girl it would probably be Alia (no surprise there:rolleyes:) but for a baby boy it would probably be Ali since they are so close, Hussein or Zayed.

I think she will be having a girl;)

Congrats All the best

I know you mean, I had the same intuition. however thought it best not to post my suspicions for the obvious reason. T'was a bit irritating. :flowers:

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
It was no speculation. I knew it that she is pregnant.

I said that before more than 1 month but it was said that it's speculation and my messages were eleminate on this subject.

Congratulations to princess Haya

Finally she is pregnant.

My sentiments exactly he he he :lol:

That Journalist cannot count, Alia was King Husseins' third wife! Noor was his fourth and final wife.

Sheikh Mo must love kids! He certainly has plenty of them!! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Haya has given birth to a daughter, 2 December 2007. :flowers:

See here.



So princess Haya en sheikh Mohammad have a baby girl.
Congratulations Mabrouk

I said first that her name will be Alia en the most of you said the same thing.

So thanks a lot to everyone who shared with me this forum.

Congrats to Sheikh Mohammed and Princess Haya on the birth of their daughter Princess Alia. (So now the name has ben picked, do you think this topic should be closed now?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom