Princess Haya expecting 2nd child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
for boy : Ali , Zayed , Khalifa , Abdullah
for girl : Alia

Well, I don't know what is the name going to be, but what I am sure of is that the name going to be a beautiful name. It would be great if the baby is girl and haya names the baby girl after her Mother. Queen Alia :) or if the baby is a boy it would be great she names him after her Father King Hussein...

A girl I would like Alia and if it's a boy Khalifa, Zayed would be nice.

Zyed could be a nice name but I'll go with Khalifa I looove the name.
as for girl Iwould like the name Amina.

Yea I like Khalifa too, it's a beautiful name for a boy.

I would like Alia but I like too Hanan, as her grandmother.
For boy Khalifa.

I like Zayed or Ali for a boy .. for a girl i think a name starts with "AL" like her sister Aljalilah would be great.

I like Zayed or Ali for a boy .. for a girl i think a name starts with "AL" like her sister Aljalilah would be great.

Rossina I found these names when I was looking online for a name for my cousin. all these names start with Al and they have beautiful meanings.

(Names for girls start with Al like her sister Aljalilah if she is a girl ) Al-maha. Al-massa. Al-anoud. Al-joud. Al-ghala. Al-jouhara. Al-reem. Al-hanouf. Al-joury. Al-janna. Al-nour. Al-Alia. Al-muna.
Al-yasmeen. Al-naseem. Al-amal. Al-majd. Al-shayma'a. Al-zahra'a. Al-iman. Al-areej.

(Names for boys starts with Al ) Al-jaleel. Al-waleed. Al-muthanna. Al-mu'tasem. Al-qaem.
Al-muhannad. Al-fares. Al-malik. Al-adham. Al-mazen. Al-munther. Al-faisal. Al-ali.
Al-hashim. Al-rayyan. Al-jaser. Al-basil. Al-hussam. Al-fahid. Al-nasser. Al-khalifa. Al-hussein.
Al-hassan. :flowers:

Last edited:
When will generate a Princess Haya؟

I have a feeling princess will give birth on 6th January the day Sheikh Mohaamad took power .

As far as I know due date was half of January.
Could easily also be in the second half of January that the child will be born.

Congratulations, great news for United Arab Emirates royal family

took power???
what power? did I miss something?

Xavi meant when Sheikh Mo. took power as the ruler of Dubai and later UAE`s Vice President & prime minister... on January 2006 after the death of his brother sheikh Maktoum.

Incorrect Information imanmajed, Haya did not give a birth yet :D

social media

actually some of the children of Shk mo have shared on their facebook page of New year's Eve that Princess Haya has already delivered. Go check for yourself.

actually some of the children of Shk mo have shared on their facebook page of New year's Eve that Princess Haya has already delivered. Go check for yourself.
in Wikipedia no anything about princess haya new baby "Zayed"

Yes thats true but Sheikha Manal then denied all the rumors on Princess Haya's delivery via twitter.

All those profiles you are talking about are fake. The real pages of Shaikha, Maryam, Mahra and Latifa bint Mohammed did not make such announcements. Not only Manal but Shaikha and Maryam also denied the rumors on twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom