Princess Haya at The Global Humanitarian Forum

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Princess Haya Participates in Launching The Global Humanitarian Forum

GENEVA, October 17(Petra) - HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein joined Kofi Annan and other prominent humanitarian figures in launching the Global Humanitarian Forum (GHF). Headquartered in Geneva, the Forum will foster dialogue and partnerships that strengthen the international community's ability to address current and future humanitarian challenges. The Forum will promote turning ideas into action for the benefit of people who are most vulnerable and in need of humanitarian aid and will aim at generating increased investment in prevention-oriented activities - article - Picture gallery

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Haya looks absolutley beautiful,she is glowing!!!:flowers:

p haya looks stunning in nature:)

her mother mashallah looks like her...

Princess haya is a pretty lady but that awful hair color and hairstyle is making her look older than her years,she should change it!!!!!

Queen Noor was also at the Global Humanitarian Forum in Geneva. I wonder if they any pictures with Haya and Noor togeater from Geneva?

Haya is such a pretty woman but I cannot understand firstly she chooses such aunattractive and unflattering outfits and secondly why she insists on blonde hair?! It just looks awful!

Haya is such a pretty woman but I cannot understand firstly she chooses such aunattractive and unflattering outfits and secondly why she insists on blonde hair?! It just looks awful!
Because your opinion is different from hers.

Back
Top Bottom