The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-11-2007, 05:23 PM
Gentry

Well... yes I think she is pregnant. Her face is more round and if you look at her belly you see a bump. And her dress is loose fitting.

monchichi

Old 05-11-2007, 06:50 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

Please remember TRF's policy regarding speculations about pregnancies. We wait for official confirmation and/or proof from a credible news source. Further posts on this subject will be deleted.

Humera
Royal Family of Dubai Moderator

Old 05-12-2007, 04:14 AM
Aristocracy

An article from Washington Times about Mosaic Foundation dinner, Sh.Mo donates 1M USD to WFP, P. Haya mentioning the problem of obesity... :
http://washingtontimes.com/entertainment/20070510-103234-3220r.htm

Old 09-21-2007, 02:22 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative Jordan

United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, fourth from left, poses with his wife Ban Soon-taek, third from left, and the U.N. Messengers of Peace during Peace Bell ceremonies at UN headquarters Friday, Sept. 21, 2007. They are, from left, Michael Douglas, Jane Goodall, Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein of Jordan, second from right, the newest peace messenger, and Elie Wiesel

POLFOTO - altid med i billedet

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9953/hayaakf2.jpg
Old 09-21-2007, 02:32 PM
Super Moderator

Congratulations to Haya on being appointed a Messenger for Peace.
She looks absolutey radiant.
Pregnancy really suits her.
Old 09-21-2007, 04:05 PM
Nobility

she really looks nice in the last two pictures. When is the baby due?
Old 09-21-2007, 06:24 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/news...3c59e98589.htm
*********Congratulation to haya*********

Haya sends 16 students for Umrah
Old 09-21-2007, 08:17 PM
Super Moderator

Location: Down the street. It's the third house on the right, United States
She looks very nice in those pics. I want her hair .

Live, Highlander. Grow stronger. Fight another day. Highlander: The Series

Old 09-21-2007, 10:38 PM
Commoner

A great honor for her

I am really impressed with her getting this honor. It is really terrific. I also think she has improved her physical presentation a lot compared to before. She looks good.
Old 09-21-2007, 11:41 PM
Aristocracy

i personally think that the UN gives out insignificant awards. what has pavarotti, haya, or michael douglas contributed to the peace process. answer...............nothing. this is not a Mother Theresa, Nelson Mandela, etc. catagory. it is almost like the position was bought. what has princess haya contributed to deserve this award. being a member of the olympic team and fei president does not warrant an award. i personally think awards or honors are given out too frequently. there seems to be an award for everything. sad to say that it cheapens the REAL awards.
Old 09-22-2007, 07:15 PM
Super Moderator

This is not an award, rather an appointment; Princess Haya will be working to raise awareness of the work of the UN for atleast 3 years. Before jumping to conclusions and deeming anything "insignificant" we owe it to ourselves to find out more about it.

The United Nations Messengers of Peace are distinguished individuals, carefully selected from the fields of art, literature, music and sports, who have agreed to help focus worldwide attention on the work of the United Nations. Backed by the highest honour bestowed by the Secretary-General on a global citizen for an initial period of three years, these prominent personalities volunteer their time, talent and passion to raise awareness of United Nations’ efforts to improve the lives of billions of people everywhere.

The Messengers of Peace, through their public appearances, contacts with the international media and humanitarian work, help expand understanding of how the ideals and objectives of the Organization demand everyone’s attention. United Nations Messengers of Peace

The above site contains names and profiles of present and past messengers of peace. Princess Haya's profile

Princess Haya Appointed as UN Messenger for Peace

. . . Haya said that she was honored to accept the responsibility. She referred to her work with the first ever food aid organization, a non profitable, in the Arab world, ’Tkiyet Um Ali’ in Jordan, set up by her late mother and continued by daughter.

She added that, "I consider it my inherited duty to help relieve the plight of people who suffer the devastating effects of poverty". Petra
Old 09-23-2007, 02:37 AM
Courtier

she looks amazing i love her hair a lot, congratulations for the new position princess
And there does not come a moment when I do not look into the sky or indeed at anything beautiful and am not reminded of him whom I loved most in life and find a joy in the knowledge that .....he is finally reunited with Her whom I loved most
Old 09-23-2007, 02:30 PM
Aristocracy

More of Princess Haya on UN International Day of Peace 21/09/07 :
source ISIFA :
photo 1
photo 2
photo 3
photo 4
photo 5
photo 6
photo 7
source Polfoto :
photo 1
photo 2
photo 3
photo 4
photo 5
Old 09-27-2007, 11:01 AM
Heir Apparent

Wow! Congrats to Haya on her new position. She's certainly blooming with her new pregnancy, she looks fantastic and her make-up is really well done here if a little too much!

I'm surprised that she is still dyeing her hair, I would have thought she'd give it a rest while pregnant.
Old 10-17-2007, 07:49 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star View Post

I'm surprised that she is still dyeing her hair, I would have thought she'd give it a rest while pregnant.
Does'nt seem she's doing the roots

UAE 'stands up' against poverty and inequality
Organised by the United Nation's Development Programme (UNDP) along with IAHV and the Art of Living, the "Stand Up and Speak Out" campaign comes with the personal endorsement of Princess Haya bint Al Hussein, UN Goodwill Ambassador and Chairperson of the International Humanitarian City - article
Old 10-17-2007, 11:06 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Kofi Annan (L), President of the Foundation Board of the Global Humanitarian Forum, talks to Indian Forum member and Chairman of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), Rajendra Pachauri (R) and board member Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein of Jordania (C) during the launch of the Global Humanitarian Forum in Geneva, Switzerland, 17 October 2007.
PICTURE (ANP)
Old 10-22-2007, 01:21 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

First Lady Laura Bush, flanked by Jordan's Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, right, waves during a breast cancer awareness conference at the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry Dubai, Monday, Oct. 22, 2007. The wife of U.S. President George W. Bush arrived in this oil-rich Persian Gulf nation Sunday to begin a four-day trip around the Middle East to raise breast cancer awareness. (AP Photo/Regi Varghese, Pool) (polfoto)
Picture

Bush look on in the Gulf emirate of Dubai, 22 October 2007 (ANP)
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

settle down before the launching of "Making it Our business: Breast Cancer Awareness" program at Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry (DCCI), in the Gulf emirate of Dubai, 22 October 2007 (ANP)
Picture 1
Old 10-23-2007, 01:38 AM
Nobility

Nothing wrong with dyeing one's hair while pregnant.
Old 10-23-2007, 02:46 AM
Courtier

she is more than stunning, very charming .. and from her belly shape .. i think its a boy

And there does not come a moment when I do not look into the sky or indeed at anything beautiful and am not reminded of him whom I loved most in life and find a joy in the knowledge that .....he is finally reunited with Her whom I loved most