Princess Haya as Goodwill Ambassador for World Organisation for Animal Health

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great news! Thank you for sharing.
I hope to see Haya taking more and more roles.

Very beautiful, she will be very good in it. :flowers:

Given Princess Haya's passion for horses, it makes sense for her to become involved in the World Organisation for Animal Health.

i am also sure Princess Haya will be a passionate advocate for Animals,
i am lookng forward to see her starting her new mission.

this is fantastic! i'm looking forward to hearing more on what her involvement entails. i believe she's the first royal to be involved with such a cause? if so, thumbs up!

May 2013

FEI President HRH Princess Haya champions need for innovative and sustainable solutions at World Organisation for Animal Health’s annual assembly in Paris
Full article

May 2013

FEI President HRH Princess Haya champions need for innovative and sustainable solutions at World Organisation for Animal Health’s annual assembly in Paris
Full article

Very well-said, it is good to see that Princess Haya takes up such an important cause and talks about the topic in public like she did in Paris :flowers:
“As a population, we need to be able to harness the products of the land and sea, but we need to be able to trade these products too,” explained HRH Princess Haya. “In doing so, we must ensure that we are protected from the ravages of disease in both the human and animal populations. Whatever action is taken to feed our populations, and to keep them safe, must be sustainable - and that action must be taken together."

Sustainabilty is very important,especially if we want to control and limit the effects of climate change. I hope that we see more activities to highlight the importance of taking care of the natural environment when using its resources.

I am so happy to hear such good news!! Congrats to Princess Haya!!

Back
Top Bottom