Princess Haya and the FEI

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Haya departs equestrianism with head held high
It has been a challenging time for the first lady of equestrianism. Princess Haya of Jordan has been president of the International Equestrian Federation (FEI) since 2006, transforming the wealth and profile of the governing body, but in the past two years she has faced controversies over doping, and the treatment of horses in the gruelling discipline of endurance racing.

Thank you for the additional pictures. Haya looks very happy and very proud of her achievements, good for her.

I would've liked to see her fringe all pulled up, nevertheless she looked lovely.

is she crying at the first pic?

She looks tearful, I wouldn't be surprised if she was a bit emotional, this must be her last big FEI competition to be attending as FEI president since she will be stepping down in about 2 months.

Princess Haya awarded Queen Elizabeth II with a Fédération Equestre Internationale award, new and pictures of the event can be found in the
Queen Elizabeth and the Duke of Edinburgh Current Events Part 26
Thread

Thanks ..nice pics ..prince ali attended the event too .

And we will miss her because now we only can see her in a few engagements as Ascot races.

The brooch is beautiful I hope she wears it soon. She was so cute when she caressed the dog.

I wish to hear prince Ali's words to his sister live..no vedios!!!!

Back
Top Bottom