The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-09-2011, 02:25 PM
Serene Highness

As many who follow Equestrian sport know, we in Canada lost a great one this weekend w/the sudden and shocking death of the great Hickstead, who w/Eric Lamaze won the Individual Event Gold Medal in Beijing. I've seen in a few stories that Princess Haya released a statement in her role as FEI President after she had heard the news, but I've been unable to find it anywhere.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

Old 11-09-2011, 05:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

It was a tragedy to loose Hickstead. Especially after loosing Royal Kaliber right after the previous Olympics, and Jus du Pomme 2 Olympics ago . The curse of the Olympic Gold Medalist stallions.

Old 11-10-2011, 03:01 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggersk8 View Post
As many who follow Equestrian sport know, we in Canada lost a great one this weekend w/the sudden and shocking death of the great Hickstead, who w/Eric Lamaze won the Individual Event Gold Medal in Beijing. I've seen in a few stories that Princess Haya released a statement in her role as FEI President after she had heard the news, but I've been unable to find it anywhere.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!!
Very sad news for the equestrian sport.

Here is part or all of what Princess Haya had to say

Quote:
FEI president Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein of Jordan, an equestrian competitor at the 2000 Olympics in Sydney, said Hickstead “really was a horse in a million, and my heart goes out to Eric and everyone connected with this wonderful horse. This is a terrible loss, but Hickstead truly will never be forgotten. We were very lucky to have known him.”
Source
Old 11-17-2011, 05:49 AM
Heir Presumptive

princess speech for the FEI assembly in Rio :
The Official Website of HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 11-17-2011, 09:52 AM
Heir Presumptive

BTW, the autopsy on Hickstead came back that he had ruptured an aorta. He was dead on his feet, basically. I hope I am lucky enough when my time comes to one second be doing that which I love most and gone the next.
Old 11-20-2011, 06:28 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative Jordan

Rio. FEI Annual Assembly: Princess hayas speech
OIE/FEI Conference on Movement of Horses in South America | Horse Canada
Old 11-27-2011, 03:35 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative Jordan

Princess Haya Video speech in Rio: Picture
Old 12-10-2011, 09:59 PM
Serene Highness

Is there any video for the event ??
Old 02-21-2012, 12:43 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by life84 View Post
Is there any video for the event ??
video :

His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 02-21-2012, 01:38 PM
Royal Highness

Very Nice Video of Princess Haya , Thanx xavi83
Old 02-21-2012, 03:56 PM
Heir Apparent

Thank You . This video after She born Sheikh Zayed ?
Old 02-21-2012, 04:01 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzg View Post
Picture xavi talk about

Image Upper.com - View Photo
sweet photo.
they lok happy.
Old 02-21-2012, 04:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Lilo View Post
sweet photo.
they lok happy.
Yes Lilo , this my favorite picture for them like this together . I think they most friends together more than nother siblings
Old 02-21-2012, 09:08 PM
Royal Highness

WoW Really Amazing Picture They Look Sooo Nice All Of Them , Gorgeous Family Shot Thank you Burzg you are always post amazing Pictures
Old 02-22-2012, 02:59 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

FEI PRESIDENT LOOKS FORWARD TO ANOTHER 100 YEARS OF EQUESTRIAN SPORT IN OLYMPIC MOVEMENT
Article
Old 03-06-2012, 04:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

Princess Haya signs the agreement for the adoption of the Brighton Declaration on Women and Sport
WEG Central: FEI: FEI SIGNS BRIGHTON DECLARATION ON WOMEN AND SPORT
Old 04-20-2012, 12:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

very nice collection for princess haya activities as FEI president :

Search results - rider: AL HUSSEIN H.R.H. Princess Haya Bint

seems we will see princess haya on 30 April in Lausanne for FEI conference with Lalla Amina :

Old 04-28-2012, 12:23 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83 View Post
seems we will see princess haya on 30 April in Lausanne for FEI conference with Lalla Amina :

Indeed,Princess Haya invited Lalla Amina to the meeting.
HRH Princess Lalla Amina to take part in Lausanne in 'FEI Sports Forum' by International Federation for Equestrian Sports
Old 04-30-2012, 03:13 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Lilo View Post
the program ; page 3 has amazing portrait for haya :

http://www.fei.org/sites/default/fil...amme_final.pdf
Old 04-30-2012, 11:25 AM
Heir Presumptive

first pic from the forum :

SAUDI EQUESTRIAN FUND TO FINANCE FEI NATIONS CUP

Tags
fei, princess haya, princess haya fei