The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-08-2006, 06:32 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

Princess Haya looks so wonderful and happy in all the recent pictures. I love that she's getting a higher profile, particularly for her work with charities. Though is it my imagination or does it look like she has gained weight in the last group of pictures? I think its probably the dress, it doesnt do much for her figure but she looks quite elegant. Her hair, makeup, and jewellery is soft and pretty.
I also love the pictures from Malaysia, she looks absolutely stunning in the white dress.

ps. a belated Happy Birthday to Princess Haya and congrats on her election as president of the IFE.

Old 05-08-2006, 11:55 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blyton
I saw Princess Haya yesterday at The Races in Newmarket for The 1000 Guineas,she looks really nice she was with her husband Sheikh Mohammed,his horse came 4th!.She looked very happy and seems to be a very nice person.
She must have a busy schedule. Malaysia, England, then France. I forgot that SMo has a jet, but what about PH? did she fly private from Malaysia or did she fly Emirates?

Old 05-09-2006, 04:15 AM
Heir Apparent

Thanks for the recent pictures, the lace dress is quite unflattering, but the blue dress is wonderful!
Old 05-09-2006, 04:46 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_platinum
A pin of the 'FEI', given to the newly elected FEI president Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, by Princess Dona Pilar de Bourbon who received it herself from the Princess Royal Ann. The pin is seen on Princess Haya dress as she attends the CSIO-La Baule Jumping in the French city of La Baule on May 5, 2006. It is her first public duty as president of the International Equestrian Federation, after she was elected on May 1st in Kuala Lumpur.

Photo by Ammar Abd Rabbo / Abaca

she is really beautiful lady , i love how she stands in front of the Camera man wearing very simple dress and putting no make up , she is a real princess
And there does not come a moment when I do not look into the sky or indeed at anything beautiful and am not reminded of him whom I loved most in life and find a joy in the knowledge that .....he is finally reunited with Her whom I loved most
Old 05-09-2006, 10:58 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by suria

she is really beautiful lady , i love how she stands in front of the Camera man wearing very simple dress and putting no make up , she is a real princess
That would be true if it weren't for the fact you can see she is wearing foundation, blusher and what appears to be a nude matte lipstick.
Old 05-09-2006, 11:18 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star
That would be true if it weren't for the fact you can see she is wearing foundation, blusher and what appears to be a nude matte lipstick.
you call this make up .........
And there does not come a moment when I do not look into the sky or indeed at anything beautiful and am not reminded of him whom I loved most in life and find a joy in the knowledge that .....he is finally reunited with Her whom I loved most
Old 05-09-2006, 03:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by suria
you call this make up .........
What else would you call it? Not that it's of any relevance really, the vast majority of women, whether they are rich or famous, poor or old wear make-up, so whether Haya does or doesn't isn't particularly important.
Old 05-12-2006, 10:14 PM
Nobility

Princess Haya is definately happier and may she continue to help others. If this is the result and those she helps positively benefit from her positive efforts, Go Haya Go! :) :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertrosemrk
More pictures of Princess Haya, Photo by Ammar Abd Rabbo/ABACAUSA.COM
Old 05-13-2006, 12:47 AM
Nobility

Thumbs up

Well said. I'm glad to see that there are some whom are prepared (irrespective of their stance) prepared to look at this situation in a pragmatic manner :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sommone
Thank you for pointing this out. I've tried to in previous posts....

Wouldn't be a first time...something similar was suggested. The difference was the other poster felt she should help muslims first, then everyone else. However, she is already doing that.
Old 06-03-2006, 04:56 AM
Courtier

I think people will always have various opinions on a certain person. Besides, we could not please all persons with what we are doing. And moreover, the common people worldwide would not really get the whole idea behind what these prominent persons are doing or planning because we only hear and learn a slice of their real motives and plans.

But in relation to what Princess Haya is doing as of the moment. I heartily congratulate her for all the achievements she has now. I think she is happier these times as a royal because she is working with things and causes that are close to her heart. One example is that her passion as an equestrian will be further shown since she has obtained the presidency of the FEI. I hope she will perform more things that will be of great help to many people.
Never let go of anyone that you could not go a day without thinking about. There just might be a very good reason why they're always on your mind. Sometimes, it's the brain that knows too well what the heart tries so hard to deny
~ ~ Anonymous ~ ~
Old 08-19-2006, 10:12 AM
Heir Apparent

Before the upcoming FEI World Equestrian Games in Aachen, Germany, starting next week (shown on Eurosport, for any fellow equestriennes on TRF) - the FEI website has announced that their President, Princess Haya, will give a press conference on 27 August at the games' press centre.

During the press conference, Princess Haya will "present her views for the future of the FEI and horsesport in general and will speak of the goals of her presidency", after which she will take questions.

Good news, and hopefully we'll get some pictures and TV clips from that.
Old 08-20-2006, 11:16 AM
Aristocracy

Princess Haya bint Al-Hussein of Jordan, President of the International Federation for Equestrian Sports (FEI) and wife of Dubai's Crown Prince Sheikh Mohammad bin Rashid al-Maktoum, gives a press conference on the opening day of the FEI World Equestrian Games 20 August 2006 in Aachen, western Germany.from newsmakers.com

Old 08-20-2006, 01:39 PM
Courtier

Thank you for posting the pictures. I would like to see her speaking. Can someone posting a video about it?

Thanks in advance

It was too good to be true...
Old 08-20-2006, 10:13 PM
Courtier

I really wish she wouldn't dye her hair. It is so nice when she's a brunette.
Old 08-21-2006, 09:20 AM
Courtier

Haya hopes to return as competitor

By M. Satya Narayan, Staff Reporter

Aachen, Germany: Princess Haya Bint Al Hussain, Wife of His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, said she would return as competitor soon.

http://www.gulf-news.com/sport/Endurance/10061639.html
Old 08-21-2006, 01:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertrosemrk
Haya hopes to return as competitor

Aachen, Germany: Princess Haya Bint Al Hussain, Wife of His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, said she would return as competitor soon.

http://www.gulf-news.com/sport/Endurance/10061639.html
That's quite an interesting thing to hear, but I do wonder if she really will compete while she's President of FEI. I dout it, but who knows. Of course it would be nice to see here riding again, but FEI must keep her very occupied.

"This team at the FEI has been one of the most experienced and talented and I really enjoy being part of this family. It does make up for my not being on the field" Nice quote from the article
Old 08-22-2006, 02:23 AM
Serene Highness

thank you ZZZ for the photos! lovely pics there, if only the watermarks didn't obstruct Princess Haya's beauty. :mrgreen:
Old 08-22-2006, 03:01 PM
Heir Apparent

PRINCESS HAYA TAKES THE REIGNS AT EQUESTRIAN GAMES

The World Equestrian Games got off to a spectacular start on Sunday, as Jordan's Princess Haya oversaw a stunning opening ceremony in the German city of Aachen. A total of 800 riders and 900 horses from over 60 countries have descended on the town for what promises to be the most successful year so far for the event.
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty.../princesshaya/

source - hello
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 08-22-2006, 07:18 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

Princess Haya looks absolutely radiant in Germany. I look forward to seeing more of her in the coming days. She has always seemed like an independent and strong person to me but she has really come into her own this past year or two. She also seems very happy.

Some more pictures (Gettyimages and Reuters via Yahoo)
Old 08-22-2006, 07:50 PM
Serene Highness

I couldn't agree more, Humera! She absolutely is glowing these days. I think she has found her niche--with the FEI and WFP and other activities commemorating and building on her mother's ideas--and it shows. Just looking at her in these photos, she is poised, radiant, happy..... Very nice to see!

Tags
fei, princess haya, princess haya fei